Comment

another good save beiro from low shot

Comment

another correct decision on a cross

Comment

for once I am pleased with a shit milad cross

Comment

FULL TIME

beiro clean sheet and some insane saves to get antwerp a smash and grab win in Gent.

immediately cameras pan to beiro. All his teammates hugging him. Looks delighted.

Comment

So happy for him

Comment

Camera all over Beiro. Nice hug and chat with Milad.

Comment

They won 1-0. If you want to be super critical he had 2 cross exits which weren’t great but those will get better with game time.

He got the shutout though and made some amazing saves. Well done.

Also Antwerp fans can continue to f themselves.

Comment

Mohamtarin noghte in bood ke gol nakhore.

Va pas az baazi be nazar miresid ke yek nafase rahat keshid.

Chaharshanbeh dobare baazi darand.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        for once I am pleased with a shit milad cross
                        He is not going to send his good crosses against Bro Beiro, is he now? 😝
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

His exits were much better today though.

There was one from a corner late on where he was under a lot of pressure from gent bodies, got something on it but not a lot and ball fell to gent player who had his shot blocked.

Besides that they were all correct.

2 top class saves. The one from yaremchuk 1v1 was excellent and denied a certain goal. The one from the looping header of depoitre was world class. One solid low shot he parried as well.

The pk was typical pk situation. He had to come out, got there a split second late and yaremchuk got a toe to the ball and drew pk. You will see 10s of those given this weekend alone. thankfully it hit the post.

To the few people on here saying they dont really rate him as a solid GK and stuff, only the truly top GKs in the world have the capacity to pull of that last stop from the header. No other current iranian GK saves that. When beira is confident and calm (not giving sooti) which can be accomplished with a solid defense and some regular game time, he gets your team points they should not realistically get. Today was a prime example.

Comment

Would be interesting to read the fans reations after this game in social media

Comment

I am actually quite cheesed off with beiranvand for having chosen a shite team in a shite league and subjecting me personally to having to watch this sort of shite games. I would rather spend the time watching a second devision english game or even a game between two bottom of Iran's Persian Gulf Premier League. Please find a better team in a better league in the coming Summer Beiro Bro, you are subjecting yourself to a lot abuse in this team being bombarded with shots and having to subject your body to a lot of falling from high in the sky.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I didn’t watch the game but I’m very happy to read it seems like he had a good game. Hope it boosts his confidence going forward one good game is all he needed to get that mental boost.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X