This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I am really disappointed in everyone here. Before you zoom on Beiro take a look at the whole team. They are fucking crap. If Oliver Khan was in the goal they would still lose this game. Come on.
    It's normal for goalkeepers to be over criticised compared to other positions on a pitch, that's why one of the key parts of goalkeeper coaching is the psychological studies.
    Keepers are normally less likely to get more chances than other players as a mistake by a keeper is more likely to lead to a goal for the other side.
    I've always been of the belief that for a goal to go in, you shouldn't be blaming the keeper as the ball has gone past 10 of the other players before it's gone past the goalkeeper, but players need criticism at times to improve themselves. I just hope he's able to pick himself up after this game as a goalkeepers biggest battle after a game like that is their own mental battle.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Beiranvand needs couple of playing times . Don't worry guys he will be okay. He just needs some playing time. Look how nervous and clumsy he is. couple of playing time and he'll be back on track. I just pray that they give him more games.
      I struggle to see how a GK can be so nervous against a bottom league team while having played a WC against the world bests, ditto against son's SK and Tottenham.
      He is not a 19 y o GK just playing his first game two days after joining his new team.
      The guy is there since three months, played ok two games, his old coach and Butez are out ffs!

What next? He will be nervous the next game because he was not good today? And so on?

Comment

What you are all basically saying is that put 10 fucking shite players in front of Ali and let them give the ball away in theor own half and Ali should be the one who saves every shot. If he does not then he is no good. Poor Ali scapegoated again.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          What you are all basically saying is that put 10 fucking shite players in front of Ali and let them give the ball away in theor own half and Ali should be the one who saves every shot. If he does not then he is no good. Poor Ali scapegoated again.
          Butez had the same players in front of him. He didn't concede as much as beiro in proportion

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I struggle to see how a GK can be so nervous against a bottom league team while having played a WC against the world bests, ditto against son's SK and Tottenham.
            He is not a 19 y o GK just playing his first game two days after joining his new team.
            The guy is there since three months, played ok two games, his old coach and Butez are out ffs!

What next? He will be nervous the next game because he was not good today? And so on?
            Goalies are prone to weird severe month long drops in form. Look at any elite goalie and you’ll see they have gone through something similar. They cannot be compared to outfield players.

It even happens in hockey (look at how Patrick Roy was embarrassed in Montreal, left the club and won the Stanley cup very shortly after).

Comment

Stress and mental health has nothing to do with age or experience. Its your thoughts and mind that controls it. If you have been put down various of times by your coach, pressure builds on you and you'll lose your concentration. Also keep in mind that he needs to be organised with his DF line. All of this will be sorted out in few games. Don't worry

I still belive one of the main reasons that CQ had success in TM was because of his mind games and psychology knowledge.
              Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Comment

He has been terrible, let's not try and defend him and blame the defenders. Very unlikely that any coach will play him again next game unless he does wonders in Training which might still not be enough. Yes he hasn't played much, yes he doesn't speak good english but with his experience, there's no excuse for such a horrifying display.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  He has been terrible, let's not try and defend him and blame the defenders. Very unlikely that any coach will play him again next game unless he does wonders in Training which might still not be enough. Yes he hasn't played much, yes he doesn't speak good english but with his experience, there's no excuse for such a horrifying display.
                  Agreed that he’s been poor on his own; but the worst thing a coach can do to a goalie is bench after a bad game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Agreed that he’s been poor on his own; but the worst thing a coach can do to a goalie is bench after a bad game.
                    They're trying to climb up the table, they could have been 3rd today. Any coach at this time would care more about getting the points, let's just hope that their 3rd keeper is just really bad.. Anybody know anything about him?
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He has played 3 games the whole season. What can you expect?

Comment

The third goal was bad and I would say it was unlucky (edited). But all three goals were result of crap shite mediocre defending. I don't think many GK would have saved them unless they were world #1. I know some people here are fan of Abedzadeh but that should not be enough reason to bitch about another Iranian GK trying to establish himself. Some ruthless fans here.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Antwerp Fans are destroying him on instagram, some even call him village farmer that should leave the team 💔💔

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            Antwerp Fans are destroying him on instagram, some even call him village farmer that should leave the team 💔💔
                            Wouldn’t take it to heart. Never read the comments.

Comment

Mahsa jaan, tarafdaareh teameshoon hastand va yek vakoneshe ehsasaati ast.

Amma alan bayad bebinim tasmime morrabbie chi ast.

Baazie badi Beiro raa dar nimkat mizaaare ya dobaare baazish mide?

Fekr mikonam badtarin chizi ke mitone pish biyaad ine ke hafteye ayande nimkatneshin beshe.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                Antwerp Fans are destroying him on instagram, some even call him village farmer that should leave the team [emoji174][emoji174]
                                The same fans will eat his farms potatoes after a good game. Wouldn't care too much. Ali needs to find confidence quickly.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X