This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Words have meaning. Alireza is a good goal keeper, but he is in no shape or form a "World class keeper" at leats not yet. World class keepers don't get transferred for half a mil.

Neuer, Courtious, Donnarumma, De Gea are world class. Saving a penalty against Ronaldo doesn't automatically make you world class. Consistent performance in top leagues does.

And nobody is expecting Alireza to "Play like a lion", just expect him to make simple saves and not consistently make bad exists like he has in the last two games.

Again, I hope he performs well the next few matches and regains his confidence, just don't be surprised if Antwerp cut their losses and try something new if Alireza fails at basic goal keeping duties in his next few matches.
    TM went to the world cup with Alireza through the qualifiers and did well against Portugal. spain and Moraco all very strong teams. How you somehow assert that if he "fails at basic goal keeping duties" is a bit unfair and obviously he knows much more than the basics of goal keeping. But what is clear and no one seems to want to mention is he has been let down by Antwerp defenders. They played normal in the first half and he did well to kept a clean sheet, however second half they did what they did in the previous two games. They oppened their legs and let them go through. In those circumstances most keepers concede. To me it is also clear these defenders are hostile towards Beiro. It is very obvious. There is not good chemistry there. You can see it like a red flashing light.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

'Antwerp wants to show off with the arrival of this Belgian goalkeeper'

Royal Antwerp FC has a goalkeeper problem. First choice Jean Butez is injured, while double Alireza Beiranvand is not convinced. A new goalkeeper is a must, and they realize that all too well at the Bosuil.

The search for a new goalkeeper has already begun. Antwerp mainly looks around abroad and counts on the connections of sports director Luciano D'Onofrio. In principle, he should quickly conjure up a new keeper from his high high.

However, it is not completely impossible that Antwerp will end up with a Belgian goalkeeper. For example, Ruud Boffin (33) would be on The Great Old 's wish list. Boffin has been active in Turkey for years, where he is now number 1 at Antalyaspor .

KRC Genk

Boffin certainly meets the predetermined profile of the Antwerp top. The Limburger is experienced, immediately deployable and could be picked up at Antalyaspor for a relatively modest transfer fee .

A year ago, Boffin was also in the picture at KRC Genk , which was then looking for a replacement for the injured Danny Vukovic. Ultimately, Genk decided to rent Thomas Didillon from Anderlecht for six months. With a year delay, Boffin may now be moving to Belgium after all.

Source: https://www.voetbal24.be/news/67099/...gische-doelman
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        'Antwerp wants to show off with the arrival of this Belgian goalkeeper'
        Royal Antwerp FC has a goalkeeper problem.... First choice Jean Butez is injured, while double Alireza Beiranvand is not convinced. A new goalkeeper is a must, and they realize that all too well at the Bosuil...]
        4tiwf7.jpg
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          TM went to the world cup with Alireza through the qualifiers and did well against Portugal. spain and Moraco all very strong teams. How you somehow assert that if he "fails at basic goal keeping duties" is a bit unfair and obviously he knows much more than the basics of goal keeping. But what is clear and no one seems to want to mention is he has been let down by Antwerp defenders. They played normal in the first half and he did well to kept a clean sheet, however second half they did what they did in the previous two games. They oppened their legs and let them go through. In those circumstances most keepers concede. To me it is also clear these defenders are hostile towards Beiro. It is very obvious. There is not good chemistry there. You can see it like a red flashing light.
          With TM, he was in a confort zone surroundies by his buddies and a wall build by CQ in front of him. the main problem is not that he conceded or the number of goals he conceded, but the way he conceded them + the errors (not sanctionned by a goal) he did.

Comment

^^ And his PP ACL games?

luck, parked bus of Italian topnotch defenders, lack of quality opponent?

Comment

In 2017, Beiranvand became the first Iranian ever to be nominated for an individual award at The Best FIFA Football Awards. He has been the best goalkeeper in the Persian Gulf Pro League for four consecutive seasons from 2014 to 2019 and has also been the Iranian footballer of the year in 2019. With 23 clean sheets in 37 matches in 2017–18 season, he ranked as the second goalkeeper in the world for the most clean sheets.

and

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/152298/...-the-Year-2019

and

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-penalty-saver

But he is now incapable of keeping?

Comment

Wow, what a bad sign that they look for a new keeper but i can understand them totally.

We are iranians, we follow our players since years. Belgian fans didnt follow Ali for years, if i would have seen these games i would also say find a new Goalkeeper as soon as possible.

Yes, he is nervous, yes he did not play, but thousand of others had the same problem.........im sure if they give him time he will find himself, but they wont give him that time, and no other european team will buy him.

Comment

Watch this video.
                  This is a world class keeper, #1 for Spain and Man United. He has a blooper reel like this and there are probably more.

Again, goalkeepers do not work the same way as outfield players. They take months, sometimes years to find form and to lose it. Look at how Joe Hart when from a elite keeper to a 3rd keeper. Its brutal.

Beiranvand just needs to focus on the field and believe in himself. If he had the reactions of some of you here, he'd have to kill himself.

Here is another one with more goalies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Watch this video.
                    This is a world class keeper, #1 for Spain and Man United. He has a blooper reel like this and there are probably more.
                    Again, goalkeepers do not work the same way as outfield players. They take months, sometimes years to find form and to lose it. Look at how Joe Hart when from a elite keeper to a 3rd keeper. Its brutal.
                    Beiranvand just needs to focus on the field and believe in himself. If he had the reactions of some of you here, he'd have to kill himself.

Here is another one with more goalies.
                    Nokhodi Jan, I'm not doubting that GKs go through slumps, or that Alireza is very talented goalie, or even the fact that Antwerp (Leko) is responsible for this mess.

I'm just pointing out that Antwerp is not in a position at the moment to ride this out with Alireza. They are in a sensitive position, so I wouldn't be shocked if we see them bring in a new goal and Alireza demoted to a "cup goalie" for the time being.
                    Last edited by The; 01-12-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Nokhodi Jan, I'm not doubting that GKs go through slumps, or that Alireza is very talented goalie, or even the fact that Antwerp (Leko) is responsible for this mess.

I'm just pointing out that Antwerp is not in a position at the moment to ride this out with Alireza. They are in a sensitive position, so I wouldn't be shocked if we see them bring in a new goal and Alireza demoted to a "cup goalie" for the time being.
                      I completely get what you're saying. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but clubs do dumb things sometimes.

Comment

'AEK Athens is thinking about the arrival of Beiranvand, Antwerp does not want to rent out goalkeeper'

Royal Antwerp FC has a goalkeeper problem. Jean Butez is in the rag basket, while Alireza Beiranvand against KV Mechelen (3-0 loss) again did not leave a good impression. The problem may resolve itself, because there is interest in the Iranian.

Het Nieuwsblad writes that AEK Athens would like to recruit the Antwerp goalkeeper. The Greeks are thinking of a loan until the end of the season, but at the Bosuil they are not eager to let Beiranvand - only brought into the house in the off-season - leave, especially now that Butez has been out of action for months.

At Antwerp they are already looking for a new goalkeeper. The Great Old has more than two weeks for that, because the winter transfer period ends on January 31. Whether Beiranvand will be allowed to leave with the arrival of a new goalkeeper is doubtful. AEK is already keeping a close eye on his situation.

Poll on the website ;

Source: https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...-verhuren.html
                        Translated by Google Translate

Comment

Agar negah konid be darvazebaane Charleroi in fasl dar chandin baazi amalkarde badi daashte, va dalile baakhte team boode.

Vali hich kas dar Charleroi anchenaan shologhesh nemikone.

Shayad raftan be teame Bayat be tore gharzi betone yek meydooneh kheili behtari baashe

baraye jay oftadan dar footbaale Europa baraye Beiro.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Would you like to see beiro at AEK?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Would you like to see beiro at AEK?
                              I would like him to see play as first keeper, AEK is not the best place or competition, but always better than benchwarming.

Comment

Biero is a great talent. He is lost a bit due to change of environment. This sometimes has more adverse effect on some people more than others. Once he finds his feet, he will be great again. This time even better than he was before. However I find it very disloyal and harsh when some Iranians ruthlessly attack and kick him in the face when he is down. Not nice.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X