Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had a bad game don't try to sugarcoat it, it doesn't help anyone. Its also ironic how the same members who call people sensitive in other threads are coddling a 28 year old man in this one.

He's a professional, he will recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      He had a bad game don't try to sugarcoat it, it doesn't help anyone. Its also ironic how the same members who call people sensitive in other threads are coddling a 28 year old man in this one.

He's a professional, he will recover.
      No one sugarcoated. He played bad. Most are just saying he needs more time.

Comment

the Entire team was shite especially second half. They deserved to lose 5-0. But does anyone address that? No! That's why I am thinking people here are well and truly gaslighted by the previous coach who also did a hit and run on Beiro. Now of course it doesn't matter how crap the rest of the team is. It is all about Ali isn't it? So here we are again we blame Ali for this shite team.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

And yes a 5-0 loss is indicative of a poor team performance. Not just the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            the Entire team was shite especially second half. They deserved to lose 5-0. But does anyone address that? No! That's why I am thinking people here are well and truly gaslighted by the previous coach who also did a hit and run on Beiro. Now of course it doesn't matter how crap the rest of the team is. It is all about Ali isn't it? So here we are again we blame Ali for this shite team.
            I love how emotionally invested you are [emoji23][emoji1362] (I don't mean it in a bad way so don't get offended).

I think everyone knows they have a poor defence from the game against Tottenham, so that's why most people are not really talking about the defence. Most people like myself criticising him today are saying it based on the 3rd goal and his nervousness and poor decision making today. As I said again, most of the time keepers are the ones who get the most blame for even the smallest mistakes and it's normal. I hope he gets another few chances to start with butez injured, as him getting dropped after this one game would kill off his confidence even more which is not ideal for him nor the team.

He had a poor game overall but that doesn't mean he didn't do some good things as well.

In regards with nervousness that someone mentioned, yes he might not be a 19 year old keeper who's having his first chance with the team, but he was obviously under serious pressure due to him having another chance to prove himself since butez is injured and he can cement his place in the team with new management etc. As I've said before, the biggest battle a keeper faces is their own mental battle rather than anything else and unfortunately we don't see that as fans (sometimes the managers fail to see that as well, eg leko)

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
              I love how emotionally invested you are [emoji23][emoji1362] (I don't mean it in a bad way so don't get offended).

I think everyone knows they have a poor defence from the game against Tottenham, so that's why most people are not really talking about the defence. Most people like myself criticising him today are saying it based on the 3rd goal and his nervousness and poor decision making today. As I said again, most of the time keepers are the ones who get the most blame for even the smallest mistakes and it's normal. I hope he gets another few chances to start with butez injured, as him getting dropped after this one game would kill off his confidence even more which is not ideal for him nor the team.

He had a poor game overall but that doesn't mean he didn't do some good things as well.

In regards with nervousness that someone mentioned, yes he might not be a 19 year old keeper who's having his first chance with the team, but he was obviously under serious pressure due to him having another chance to prove himself since butez is injured and he can cement his place in the team with new management etc. As I've said before, the biggest battle a keeper faces is their own mental battle rather than anything else and unfortunately we don't see that as fans (sometimes the managers fail to see that as well, eg leko)
              Not at all. If Beiro had some how miraculously saved all those unchallenged wide open with plenty of time the strikers had, everyone here would be banging on how Beiro is too good for this crap team and should be signed up by Barcelona. All I am saying is be objective and fair in assessing Ali's performance behind 10 useless gits who could not pass the ball to each other without constantly giving the ball away.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

why is this league the only one with no highlgihts available on youtubw for like 2 fckin days after games so we can see wtf happened this time?

was he only at fault for 3rd goal directly? I still dont see them dropping him for a while.

If he continues with shit performances they will have to give it to third GK at some point, but is probably still to early for that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  why is this league the only one with no highlgihts available on youtubw for like 2 fckin days after games so we can see wtf happened this time?

was he only at fault for 3rd goal directly? I still dont see them dropping him for a while.

If he continues with shit performances they will have to give it to third GK at some point, but is probably still to early for that.
                  I'd say he was directly at fault only for the 3rd goal. The ball when under/through him when it should have been a simple stop. He could have done better for 1st (maybe could have stopped with his feet as it was very low for him to get to quickly) and 2nd goal (maybe better positioning instead of rushing out when there was already a defender near the attacker). But he wasn't directly at fault for them 2 goals and I'm being hyper critical. His defence and his team overall were very poor in the second half compared to the 1st half were his defence did really well imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                    Come on, which pressure? His main competitor is out for 2 or 3 months, the previous coach is gone and his new competitor is a young guy. If he falls so easily under pressure against the 14th, after all the 2 big games he played in antwerp and with TM, he should become farmer or come back in IPL.
                    The fact that his teammates are not good isn't an excuse for his hasardous exits on cross. From the 3 games he played, I didn't see one correct exit on cross

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Come on, which pressure? His main competitor is out for 2 or 3 months, the previous coach is gone and his new competitor is a young guy. If he falls so easily under pressure against the 14th, after all the 2 big games he played in antwerp and with TM, he should become farmer or come back in IPL.
                      The fact that his teammates are not good isn't an excuse for his hasardous exits on cross. From the 3 games he played, I didn't see one correct exit on cross
                      What you are a GK expert? or a coach? I haven't seen him concede any goals on his exits.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

and btw this whole their fans said x y z is not really a big deal.

If you look at all big clubs and teams the situation is 50x worse, the players just deal with it and we as fans of the players should too.

I mean, just look at what iranians did to the likes of azmoun and taremi over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          What you are a GK expert? or a coach? I haven't seen him concede any goals on his exits.
                          Concedeing a goal or not, when a GK come out on a cross to punch everything but the ball, you don't think there is a pb? Specially when it happens at every game he played in belgium.
                          Fortunately, he is lucky he didn't concede on them as it would have be awful for him.

Comment

3 games so far. One good performance against Tottenham, one poor performance against Brugge, and one awful (probably one of the worst in his career) one today.

He should be given one or two more games to rebound, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if the new coach comes in an starts the other backup over him and try something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              He was transferred for 700,000 Euros I think
                              yes he was but gets more than 3m euro in salary!

Comment

will you all Beiro bashers eat his shorts (unwashed) if he becomes world #1?
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X