Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is so obvious! They had two games they knew they had very little chance of winning. Both against top teams. He favours Butez and he rested him especially after conceding 4 goals in the previous game. Butez would have been totally finished off after two more lost games. Butez would have conceded more goals than Beiro in those two games and he would have been finished off.

This was all deliberate especially when he reluctantly praised Beiro after Tots game and made that horrible comment immediately after Brugg game. The whole team played two of their worst games ever. Anyone can see it was all plotted to save Butez and bench Beiro for the rest of the season.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

So will he finally leave?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        It seems very very likely he is gone..
        Would love this to happen but are you convinced about this?

Can't see this happening whilst they are sitting in 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I suppose with this that money talks. Guessing Shanghai can offer him a lot more money than Antwerp and would a club want a manager in charge who would have wanted to leave to be in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Every major Belgium news outlet calls it a done deal.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

This could be such a good news.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                This could be such a good news.
                Christmas present lol

Comment

Cool, well I guess there is two stages here so having Leko out hopefully can be followed by someone coming in who understands Beiranvand's strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    It seems very very likely he is gone.

I honestly thought he was a solid coach but a complete cunt. I liked their overall style and how they played in EL especially.

He made a mess of beira situation, similar to mess he made of kaveh situation (Although kaveh was fucked over even harder by Clement).

I think that when new coach comes in beira situation will change for better as the new manager will be appointed by a club board very keen on beira being number 1.
                    It is hard to criticize a coach when he is getting decent/good results, even if he is a cunt. But a coach who is a cunt and is getting shitty results deserves all sorts of criticism......#youknowwho
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Pajam jan, are you located in Belgium or Netherland?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        Khoda as dahanet beshnaveh pajam jaan
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Pajam jan, are you located in Belgium or Netherland?
                          The Netherlands

Comment

Leko is leaving, but assistant Cossey would like to stay with Antwerp

Ivan Leko (42) has opted for the Chinese adventure at top club Shanghai SIPG - now we have to wait for the officialization. The Croatian coach will therefore have to leave his family in Belgium again. But he doesn't have to go alone.

His assistant Edward Still (29) can also go to China and is open to that. The cards are completely different for Rudi Cossey (59), Leko's other assistant. He has indicated several times that he does not like moving to such a distant country and just wants to stay at Antwerp, where he feels fine. This still needs to be discussed with the board and as always a lot will depend on the new trainer.

Source: https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20201228_97363048

'Jackpot for Ivan Leko: he will earn this amazing sum in China'

Can you blame Ivan Leko for leaving Antwerp behind and going to China? No, if you see how much he will earn there in two years.

According to information from Het Laatste Nieuws , Ivan Leko can earn up to eight times more at Shanghai SIPG , including all premiums, than at Antwerp . "About five million euros net over two years," says the newspaper. "Only half the salary that predecessor Vitor Pereira earned, but just over the gross salary of the highest-paid trainer in the Jupiler Pro League."

"A proposal that he could not refuse", according to Het Laatste Nieuws . Leko therefore ends up at one of the most wealthy clubs in China. Shanghai SIPG once offered 300 million euros to Real Madrid to hijack Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese himself could have earned more than 100 million a year. These crazy times are definitely over, partly due to a salary ceiling, but Ivan Leko is still doing golden business.

Source: https://www.voetbal24.be/news/66753/...hina-verdienen

more links:

https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...en/2020/12/28/

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...n-blijven.html

https://www.hln.be/voetbal/shanghai-...laan~aef08bc0/

Comment

Belgium is a rare case in europe, maybe world football.

New coaches do not bring in their entire backroom/technical staffs and often arrive alone or at max with one assistant.

This is also what has been happening at Gent, Genk, etc.

Comment

Van bommel could become antwerp coach and wilmots standard liege one, according to Belgian medias

Comment

Working...
                                X