Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antwerp tie it. Thank god at least they’re still in this. Beiro can still redeem himself

Comment

people who say it was his fault! how was it his fault? it was 1 on 1 again. this time the striker in a much better position to score. The ball was swinging and spinning so was hard to hold on to. He did the best he could. It was unlucky. Stop fucking blaming him every time they concede a goal.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        I’m sorry but that’s just not fair. That was all Beiranvands fault. He can’t let that ball slip out like that. It’s true we like to be biased but let’s not make it so obvious lol
        He did great to make the first save as his defense messed up.
        It ended up looking worse because he made the initial save.

As far as I'm concerned, Antwerp couldn't defend themselves against a marzipan d*ldo.

Comment

It looked like an OG.

Comment

What a goal by Antwerp. Rangers' GK didn't even react.

Comment

Serious question. Why do some of you refuse to admit when one of our players makes a mistake? Both Beiro and the Antwerp defense could've done better, but why baby him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Serious question. Why do some of you refuse to admit when one of our players makes a mistake? Both Beiro and the Antwerp defense could've done better, but why baby him?
                I was responding to the commentators throwing it all on Beiranvand. Of course he made a mistake, but his mistake followed a defensive blunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Exactly. Like stop with the bias. Acknowledge the fact that Beiranvand has made errors. Id rather be makes these errors in his club career than for TM. These will all be learning lessons for him

Comment

PK for ANT

Comment

Haha announcers on BT sport all for Rangers.

Comment

well that was painful.

Thank god for the Israeli dragging antwerp back into lead with Goal and Assist.

first of all his kicking was terrible, thought we had moved on from that, guess not.

Then he made two BIG saves. The 1v1 vs morelos where he stood up brilliantly and didnt commit, got angles spot on. Then he dealt with a low dangerous cross perfectly that would have been tapped in if he didnt intervene.

The goal he conceded...Everything was fine initially. Strong 1v1 exit, collected ball, somehow came loose under after he already claimed it and from there circus. In a way hes lucky they stuck it into empty net or else he would have been red carded.

Hope antwerp scores a few more in second half. They have dominated and deserve to be ahead by more

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Haha announcers on BT sport all for Rangers.
                          Fekr mikonan Gerrard masalan daare tiki-taka be teamesh yaad mide. Joone ammash.
                          Va dar zemn, agar Beiro bekhaad jobran kone bayad 2-3ta vakoneshe taamiz dar nimeye dovvom neshoon bede.
                          Dar in sathe footbaali nemishe yek hafte dar miyoon khaarbkaari koni.
                          Butez neshaste khone daare labhaash raa lis mizane.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Mixed first half from him , good save in the one on one , great instincts to cut out that cross across the box. With crosses he knew when to come out and collect and when to stay back . Then some of his kicks were not great , I know that is how the coach has them play from the back but they don’t look comfortable doing it. There were two instances where he was under no pressure and gifted it back to them.
                            The goal - poor chest back from defender and Alireza at first did well to make sure he was quick to react but then made the mistake and a rush of blood to the head and he takes out the attacker leaving an open goal.
                            Really needs to cut these mistakes out of his game , thing with goalies is people remember the mistakes more than the good games and the clean sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              I really feel bad for him. After he had two good saves, then this blunder comes. I'm trying to understand wether it was his fault or not. Definitely 50% his fault. He should have kept the ball and definitely not try to tackle but from the beginning it was the defender who tried to breast him there.
                              I feel for him too but that goal is very clearly 100% his fault. He did good on the other 2 saves thankfully so not a shot performance and just a simple blunder....should have held onto the ball when he got his hands to it.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I mean at some point he is unlucky too. He did everything right in that play the ball somehow just came out of his grip...what are the odds of that shit happening

Comment

Working...
                                X