Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks essi jan. This is the part that he talks about leko. Apparently Leko told him that he didn't say it like that. What he ment was that beiro wasn't the right choice to start against big team in Belgium league for his first game. Which I think Leko is waffling and BSing . Why would you start him against a bigger team in a much higher competition then?? Why bench him in next game then??? Leko is BSing. I honestly hope he gates sacked.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...88%D8%B1%D9%BE
    Originally posted by Essi View Post

Comment

Wow lots of insightful stuff from beiro thanks for sharing the vids guys.

So it turns out they had a plan all along to ease him in and even sooner than we thought but thanks to those injuries it got stalled and led to the “less than ideal” timing Leko was alluding to for him to experience his first games at the club. What’s even more interesting is how beiro also mentioned in this clip that the club president is a fan of his and adamant about him being the 1st choice GK

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...تمرینات

I’m glad to hear that beiro has a decent relationship with Leko by the sounds of it now if only someone can give Leko a lesson or two on how to use his words more carefully in the media and not make himself look like an a-hole!
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-17-2020, 11:27 PM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Wow lots of insightful stuff from beiro thanks for sharing the vids guys.
        So it turns out they had a plan all along to ease him in and even sooner than we thought but thanks to those injuries it got stalled and led to the “less than ideal” timing Leko was alluding to for him to experience his first games at the club. What’s even more interesting is how beiro also mentioned in this clip that the club president is a fan of his and adamant about him being the 1st choice GK
        https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...تمرینات
        I’m glad to hear that beiro has a decent relationship with Leko by the sounds of it now if only someone can give Leko a lesson or two on how to use his words more carefully in the media and not make himself look like an a-hole!
        WHY TF do iranian interviewers/journalists feel need to cut everybody off?!?!?

Seriously, I keep watching clips from this interview and every time beira is about to spill some beans this guy jumps in again and says something totally unnecessary. Let the man finish his sentence ffs. whats embarassing is this guy is actually one of the relatively better ones, especially in comparison to that total clown whose name I dont even feel like mentioning anymore.

Comment

interview in full

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            WHY TF do iranian interviewers/journalists feel need to cut everybody off?!?!?

Seriously, I keep watching clips from this interview and every time beira is about to spill some beans this guy jumps in again and says something totally unnecessary. Let the man finish his sentence ffs. whats embarassing is this guy is actually one of the relatively better ones, especially in comparison to that total clown whose name I dont even feel like mentioning anymore.
            I know I was super annoyed at that too beiro was about to explain more on the situation and it never got back to it....heyf
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Some key points from full interview :

1. Relationship with Leko is fine. Leko clarified to beiro that his "mistake" that he mentioned in the interview was choosing the Brugge game to be Beiros first in league and basically not giving him earlier matches before that to get more comfortable. I am not sure when he will change the GK again but it seems that the owner and many others at play are counting on Beira as number 1 and it is just a matter of time. Some mentioned that it seems leko picked hardest matches for him so he could mess up and then be benched, again this refuted by alireza's and leko's clarification. He is admitting he made A MISTAKE to throw him into these hard games at first, which he did as a result of butez being so shit vs Genk.

2. Despite not always being able to communicate exactly what he wants (he also has a translator for meetings,etc) he has a good relationship with his teammates and they are all helping with english and to bed in. Everybody knows his legendary work at WC and stay after practice often just to hit PKs on him and tell him "Were not ronaldo" if they score LOL.

3.He feels confident passing out of the back, and says that vs Spurs, the amount of touches he got HELPED him settle into the game and he wouldnt have felt as confident to make later saves if his teammates didnt keep giving him ball after shaky first 5-10. This goes in direct opposition to what our resident conspiracy theorists claimed at the time, that his teammates were "Trying to make him mess up by giving him ball under pressure so he looks bad". I hope they note that and stop making such stupid claims every 5 mins.

Overall I think that interview was just very badly worded by Leko. He has already clarified to media and immediately to Beira. Beira seems very calm and not affected by his supposed bad game.everybody just breathe

Comment

'Antwerp intervenes with trainer Ivan Leko'

Royal Antwerp FC is in a serious dip. Ivan Leko's team lost its last three games in the Jupiler Pro League and the pressure on the Croatian trainer is increasing visibly.

Antwerp owner Paul Gheysens is gradually getting nervous. Gheysen's ambitions are sky-high. He wants to compete with Club Brugge and, if possible, conquer the national title. That is also why Gheysens insisted on Leko as a trainer - the Croat has experience as a champion maker.

The tensions on the Tawny Owl have increased in recent days and weeks. For example, Leko was pressured - reluctantly - by sports director Luciano D'Onofrio to draft Alireza Beiranvand. The fact that Leko in turn heavily targeted the goalkeeper from Iran, went down the wrong way with D'Onofrio.

Reversal
                The board of Antwerp has already informed Leko that he must now ensure a turnaround. After the 0 out of 9 in their own country, the team must get straight as soon as possible. Leko was instructed to continue with a victory and a good series. In addition, Gheysens also expects Leko to deal better with its broad core.

source: https://www.voetbal24.be/news/66488/...iner-ivan-leko
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

'Antwerp is planning a solid offensive on the transfer market'

Royal Antwerp FC is not doing well in the competition. The gap with Club Brugge, which also dropped a lot of points, has already risen to eleven points.

The team must recover. Ivan Leko complains about the busy schedule, but the core of Antwerp is wide enough. Whether there is enough quality is another question. A lot of summer acquisitions are not performing well and that is a problem. CEO Sven Jacques announces in Het Nieuwsblad that Antwerp will not complete '22 transfers' in January, but indicates that the club is looking forward to reinforcement.

In defense, in midfield, on the flanks and possibly a new center forward. A spicy list. Perhaps Antwerp could sound out for Henry Onyekuru. The type of transfer that Luciano D'Onofrio likes to do: he knows the Belgian league and is sidetracked by his team (AS Monaco).

Source: https://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/56...-transfermarkt

ANTWERP CHAIRMAN HAS A CLEAR MESSAGE FOR IVAN LEKO AFTER A POOR 5 OUT OF 21 IN THE COMPETITION

Antwerp went down for a third time in a row on Wednesday evening. It is dropping further and further in the rankings, but chairman Paul Gheysens still believes in his trainer. Although he still had a clear message.

On Wednesday evening, Antwerp already lost for a third time in a row. This time it went painfully at home against Zulte Waregem . The Great Old is in a difficult period as it only took five points from its last seven games. Is trainer Ivan Leko , who took the cup to Den Bosuil this summer , gradually come under pressure?

The board nevertheless continues to believe in the Croat. They saw a transformation in the football that was brought in recent months, but chairman Paul Gheysens still had a point of criticism: "Only the line-ups have to be even better", he told Het Nieuwsblad.

Source: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...op-zijn-aanpak
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Great attitude! I love this guy's professionalism. He is loyal to his club but he is not a pushover unlike someone else we know. He asserts his position yet does not hold a grudge easily. Well done Alireza!
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      'Antwerp is planning a solid offensive on the transfer market'

Royal Antwerp FC is not doing well in the competition. The gap with Club Brugge, which also dropped a lot of points, has already risen to eleven points.

The team must recover. Ivan Leko complains about the busy schedule, but the core of Antwerp is wide enough. Whether there is enough quality is another question. A lot of summer acquisitions are not performing well and that is a problem. CEO Sven Jacques announces in Het Nieuwsblad that Antwerp will not complete '22 transfers' in January, but indicates that the club is looking forward to reinforcement.

In defense, in midfield, on the flanks and possibly a new center forward. A spicy list. Perhaps Antwerp could sound out for Henry Onyekuru. The type of transfer that Luciano D'Onofrio likes to do: he knows the Belgian league and is sidetracked by his team (AS Monaco).

Source: https://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/56...-transfermarkt

ANTWERP CHAIRMAN HAS A CLEAR MESSAGE FOR IVAN LEKO AFTER A POOR 5 OUT OF 21 IN THE COMPETITION

Antwerp went down for a third time in a row on Wednesday evening. It is dropping further and further in the rankings, but chairman Paul Gheysens still believes in his trainer. Although he still had a clear message.

On Wednesday evening, Antwerp already lost for a third time in a row. This time it went painfully at home against Zulte Waregem . The Great Old is in a difficult period as it only took five points from its last seven games. Is trainer Ivan Leko , who took the cup to Den Bosuil this summer , gradually come under pressure?

The board nevertheless continues to believe in the Croat. They saw a transformation in the football that was brought in recent months, but chairman Paul Gheysens still had a point of criticism: "Only the line-ups have to be even better", he told Het Nieuwsblad.

Source: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...op-zijn-aanpak
                      I think Jahanbakhsh would do well in Antwerp. It would definitely increase Antwerp chances. It is also good for Beiro to have some one in the team who speaks both Persian and English.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        I think Jahanbakhsh would do well in Antwerp. It would definitely increase Antwerp chances. It is also good for Beiro to have some one in the team who speaks both Persian and English.
                        Nazare bandeh:

Harchi irani az Ivan Lenko door baashe, behtare.

Lenko doost nadare Beiro raa baazi bede, feshaaar az MODIRIYAT hast ke Beiro baazi kone,

agar na in mardak haazere ta ABAD Beiranvand raa nimkatneshin kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Nazare bandeh:

Harchi irani az Ivan Lenko door baashe, behtare.

Lenko doost nadare Beiro raa baazi bede, feshaaar az MODIRIYAT hast ke Beiro baazi kone,

agar na in mardak haazere ta ABAD Beiranvand raa nimkatneshin kone.
                          Right right!
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

On the bench. Hope they get destroyed.

Comment

Let's go waasland!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn. Antwerp up 0-2 already

Comment

Working...
                                X