This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Anyone watching Liverpool-Man City? If Bairo had made the distribution mistakes that Alisson made for Man City's second and third goal, this whole group would have committed suicide!!!
    Same applies to today's Leicester vs Liverpool. Alisson's blunders again. I hope Antwerp's fans watched this game.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      ESPN+ is gonna start streaming some Belgian league games. Antwerp and Charleroi on the schedule for this weekend.
      Thanks for sharing!

Gholi, in HD, English commentary? Sign me up.

Comment

Wow now that’s exciting! Great news following our boys will be easier and we get to watch them in HD

Signing up for ESPN+ is a no brainer if you’re in North America it’s only a few bucks a month. I use it to watch footy leagues all over the world very well worth it
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by snowleopard View Post
          Same applies to today's Leicester vs Liverpool. Alisson's blunders again. I hope Antwerp's fans watched this game.
          lloris today too, a very saveable pk and poor goal to concede just now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Wow now that’s exciting! Great news following our boys will be easier and we get to watch them in HD [emoji144]

Signing up for ESPN+ is a no brainer if you’re in North America it’s only a few bucks a month. I use it to watch footy leagues all over the world very well worth it
            Great news! Would love the watch out boys on ESPN+!

If you have an unlimited wireless plan through verizon you get hulu, espn+ and disney included for free [emoji123]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Me too. Thank god I don't have to deal with crappy livestreams on the Antwerp and Charleroi matches tomorrow.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Ali is starting
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Please links to livestreams ? Anymore than hesgoal.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Please links to livestreams ? Anymore than hesgoal.com ?
                    https://nizarstream.com/live/4280/St...cerstreams.net
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

penalty for standard
                      Defenders pushed the attacker
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

penalty, 1-0 for Standard.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

1-1 antwerp scores
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Antwerp players have missed a few 100% chances so far.

Comment

How did beiro do?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^ Could only watch first half , Beiro played well but hadn't much work to do. Penalty wasn't his fault and shot in well IMHO.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X