X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*** off Leko.

Comment

Man talk about a major douche move by the coach. Stick Ali in the goal against two teams that are top of their respective leagues, then bench him against a team currently ranked 15th.

Comment

Are we surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Are we surprised?
          Sadly no.

Comment

The good news is that Butez is still under pressure to perform while not being a top gk to support it.
            It will take time, but he will shock again. Beiro should use this time to let all the crazy/pressure he had last couple of days to work quietly (specifically his foot kicks)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              The good news is that Butez is still under pressure to perform while not being a top gk to support it.
              It will take time, but he will shock again. Beiro should use this time to let all the crazy/pressure he had last couple of days to work quietly (specifically his foot kicks)
              Well yes but he's lucky with the timing. They are facing a team from the bottom of the table.

Comment

A part of me wanted to believe that leko apologizing to butez wasn’t true but I think we can assume that was all true....what an a-hole
                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-16-2020, 10:49 AM.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Well yes but he's lucky with the timing. They are facing a team from the bottom of the table.
                  At least, Beiro has now the valuable experience and the excuse of having played two top teams (one of them was the biggest game of the season)

Comment

I deeply hope that they lose at home.

Comment

Get out of this fucking joke club pls, being treated like this is straight disrespect, Koonez isn't fit to lace Beira's boots. Hopefully they go back to being the Belgian boarding wchool for Man Utd soon.

Comment

Johnny Evans and Danny Higginbotham- Antwerp legends

Comment

Goalie with no pressure on him at all decided to pass the ball to their forward. Unfortunately, the forward could not score on him... almost!!!!

Comment

Lets go Zulte! They already scored on Butez! we need this clown to choke

Comment

Yesssss Zulte scores! 1-0 they are up! Anyone watching? How was the goal?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

And now Antwerp is down 1-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X