This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I can't find the quote de wolf says he was promised the starting position, but it doesn't matter really since he is on a loan.
    Although Alireza's performances have a been roller coaster, it's too early to bench him. Not good for him or the club. If Alireza has another head scratcher in the next couple of games, then it makes sense to try De wolf for Club Brugge and Rangers (if eligible).
    even then it would be similar situation to beiro's entrance...hard to throw in a GK who has not even been an undisputed #1 for lower teams in the league into two of the most crucial games of their season. And unlike beiro who experienced a WC,AC, and many high profile games to calm himself in a high pressure situation (which he did vs spurs) this young kid (23) has no such experiences to call on.

As a loan player I very much doubt he will take beiro's spot, especially since despite beiro's poor last match (which didnt result in a loss) he was literally MOTM just the game before.

I have a feeling the quote is taken out of context a bit and he just gave a generic answer to a question about future matches or something.

Comment

I am not really sure what the new Keeper said and what he was promised. The only quote I saw from him after the Cup match was that he had to work harder than expected and they (Antwerp) made it difficult for themselves. We should all wait and see what happens on Sunday. I seriously doubt that Antwerp management brought the backup goalie from Eupen to replace Beiro. I reserve judgment for now and stand for Beiro being back in starting position for league matches.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Beiro and de Gorg are both on the list of players for tomorrow's match. It'll be revealing to see who gets the start.

Comment

Beiro starts!

Comment

The bear is stronger than the wolf

Comment

any links gents?
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                any links gents?
                No good links. I'm watching on hesgoal where the quality is like 120p.

Comment

https://buffstreams.tv/watch-beersch...twerp-stream-2

Comment

0-0 HT.

Beiro has had two or three touches of the ball and they were all passes from and to his CBs. Pretty one-sided affair buy also extremely dull. I think the snow/ice covered pitch is the main reason.

Comment

What a beautiful save. My god. Belgian TV repeated it 6 times. Bezanam be takhteh. Knock on the wood. Bravo Alireza
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Goal. 1-0 Antwerp.

Comment

Lol Lamkel Ze is such a clown.
                          Talented, but a clown.

Comment

Beersschot scores - how was the goal?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Header after after a Corner/free kick....not his fault at all in my eyes. Pretty good performance today from Ali.

Comment

Very Sloppy match and both goalies didn't have too much to do. But Alireza made a very good crucial save. The goal he conceded wasn't his fault all at and I don't think any goalie in the world would be able to save that well placed header.

Comment

Working...
                                X