Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No No no bro there are People here in PFDC that disagree with you These "Optimistic" "Alaki positive" PFDC guys beleive that Goalkeepers don't need playing time to be match fit. As long as they do training they are fine lol

I guess they are learning slowly from this! Goalkeepers need playing time. They are leaders of their team. I hope beiro get more playing time. As said before our Team Melli goalkeeping spot doesn't look safe to me.

Ps: I agree with what you said.
    Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    beiro never had any problems with his shots or goal kicks before. SUddnely in antwerp he fcucks up.

The problem here is the coaching! If u dont play Ali for months u dont choose to play him away to spurs and vs brugge u fckucking slow start him. Let him build his confidence!

Dont fcuking throw him in the sea for the sharks ffs

0-2 deflection ali stranded

Comment

Still waiting to see the highlights for myself
      Still pretty lost for words as well. I mean even Potter wouldn't go so low as to throw Ali under the bus when he underperforms. Genuine disgust in this man. Someone like this is simply not fit to be the manager of a team, regardless of their tactical knowledge.

Comment

We are F*cked looks like Alireza won't get any playing time for some time. I knew this coach doesn't like him from day one. He did this on purpose so he'll have excuse to drop him and bench him. I hope Butez get injured or makes some stupid mistakes.

Why would you instruct your deffenders to playing PASSING GAMES with your GoalKeeper! Who does that !

Comment

What an a-hole this Leko is. First he risked Kaveh’s career by playing him injured and now he’s talking poorly of beiro after applauding him last week - what kind of coach does something like that? I hope beiro doesn’t take it and asks the club for a loan/transfer as long as that moron is their coach!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            https://sofifa.com/team/230/royal-antwerp-fc/

https://sofifa.com/player/241790/ali...0005/?hl=en-US

I hope he leaves this ****hole of a "club"! I know a SoFifa page isn't a good place to be reading comments but some of their "fans" are absolute idiots! These comments are heartbreaking to read!
            They want Butez to start just because he is better on the ball than Beiro? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
              They want Butez to start just because he is better on the ball than Beiro? LOL.
              That's what I'm saying!

Comment

Jesus christ what an ugly statement! What an idiot! Way to destroy a player's confidence as if it's Beiranvand's fault that the wreckless Gelin gets a red card.

This Leko guy is nothing but a buffoon

Even Graham Potter who's said some ignorant sh*t before would never say something as damaging as this.

Comment

Can somebody please share highlights? Can’t find it anywhere
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Can somebody please share highlights? Can’t find it anywhere
                    belgian league games highlights are typically posted the next day HD in full.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Chon Hoorad jan, az HAMON AVVAL gozineye shomaareye YEKE in mardake bi-farhang Butez bood.
                      Va dalile inke in chiz raa mige bekhatere ine ke Butez baraash MOHEME, na Beiro.
                      Vaghti dar barnameye aslie morrabbi nabaashi ejaazeye eshtebaah kardan nadari, zood mifrestanet rooye nimkat va azat enteghaad mikonan.
                      Bebinid Christian Eriksen che ghadr bad bahash raftar mishe dar Inter.
                      Ardalan aziz. Sorry bro. You were absolutely right. I give you that. RIGHT ON SPOT! Please accept my apologies. Now I totaly get it why this bastard chose Beiro for Tottenham and Club Brugge matches. It was to devalue him so he’s outta fan pressure. This racist double faced piece of junk; racist fellow it’s totally outta his mind bastard. Now he will play Butez against weaker teams and say hey I told ya he’s the best. But fans aren’t idiots. I hope this guy is sacked. I wish from the bottom of my heart that his team loses all games from now on and gets relegated. I won’t follow Antwerp anymore. That’s it for me!!!

Thanks again Ardalan jan.

This POS. WTF man!!!!’ Beiro shouldn’t stay there a day more.
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

https://sofifa.com/team/230/royal-antwerp-fc/

For real. Goalkeepers who can't pass shouldn't be at a top club. We can trust Butez, he gets over 40 passes a game and misplaced 1(!) like that and got a goal against. Any keeper faces that. He also never went under the ball or let's it bounce out of his hands (in 20 games!). Anyone who sits here and says Beiranvand is better, please don't go with the hype. If you put Beiranvand at Zulte Waregem, he's gonna win points, since they play lower and the defense will be better put on crosses, he won't have to play from the back, etc like with us. In our football we need Butez.
                        What a delusional fan. Antwerp is just an above average team even in Belgium.

BREAKING:

Ivan Leko has been seen apologizing to Jean Butez about benching him.

He now knows he should've always played the goalkeeper the defense can trust and the goalkeeper that adds to playing out of the back.
                        If it's true, Beiro's career at Antwerp is over.

Comment

Fans are not idiots though. The good news is that on the Club’s Facebook fans are exposing this racist coach's plans. Sorry for the bad translation but fans are exposing the coach:

Humility adorns a person. Also applies to Leko ... and some journalists
                          Ghelin .. give me Boloni .. with his tactics adapted to player quality

You throw Beiran from the lions in London .. with the silent hope that it will disappoint .. and Butez has free rein .. that was disappointing. Mboya took the same reasoning .. that strategy, it is gone forever. Luciano knows who in his corona disease period was passed by Gheysens jr and Sven Jaques..see La derniere really .. Luciano will intervene and everything depends on Paul Gheysens: who will he support?
                          bobke mucha greetings
                          Display text from original messages

Nederigheid siert een mens.geldt ook voor.Leko..en sommige journalisten
                          Ghelin..geef mij maar Boloni..met zijn tactiek aangepast aan spelerskwaliteit

Je gooit Beiranvand voor de leeuwen in Londen.. met de stille hoop dat het tegenvalt ..en Butez vrij spel heeft..dat viel tegen.Mboya zelfde redenering pakte wel..die strategie,die is voorgoed weg.Luciano weet wie in zijn corona ziekte periode is gehaald door Gheysens jr en Sven Jaques..zie La derniere heuse.. Luciano zal ingrijpen en dan hangt alles af van Paul Gheysens:wie zal hij steunen?
                          bobke mucha greetings
                          Tekst uit oorspronkelijke berichten weergeven

Nederigheid siert een mens.geldt ook voor.Leko..en sommige journalisten
                          Ghelin..geef mij maar Boloni..met zijn tactiek aangepast aan spelerskwaliteit
                          sigpic
                          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                          IRAN
                          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

This is so depressing. I really could not imagine that such stupid comments could come from a coach in Modern European football League. I feel really with Beiro. The worst part is that he was indeed good those part of the game that I managed to watch in my cellphone and eventhough they lost, he did not had a HUGE mistake.

Comment

Wow, what a shirhead this Leko is. We knew it when he screwed Rezaei, but this is low class. Hope his career goes down the drain from here.

Comment

Exactly! I bet if Butez played these two matches, he would have conceded 6-7 goals in total. And man his throws were great and slow tired Antwerp strikers could not score even yawning empty nets all started with beautiful long throws by Beiro. And thankful to great Antwerp fans (at least the majority) they are exposing Leko in social media and are disgusted by his post match interview
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X