This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Damn, and to think that a month or so ago, I was made out to be dumb as a rock for suggesting that the De wolf is brought in to replace Alireza.
    In my defense, I’m a biased monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      In my defense, I’m a biased monster.
      Haha, wasn't calling you out in particular... In a team with sane management, you'd be 100% safe to assume Alireza's spot was secure, but everything I've seen from this team since the start of the season made me feel like their management is an absolute joke.

Comment

Maybe it is because de wolf is a flemish belgian like him

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Damn, and to think that a month or so ago, I was made out to be dumb as a rock for suggesting that the De wolf is brought in to replace Alireza.
          I still don’t believe that was the intention to begin with but I guess we won’t know unless someone from the staff or beiro can comment on it. I was pretty sure I remember the coach saying they will stick with beiro right after de wolfe signed (which they did) so that does insinuate he was brought in more as an assurance of a back up rather than replacing beiro or butez. So again it seems he wanted a more certain alternative than that young Serbian keeper and wound up liking De Wolfe more than he initially thought.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

From the comments I read (on instagram) - it sounds like he just sticks with whoever has some form or is getting results.
            If Beiranvand hadn't gotten injured he probably would have still been playing.

Comment

All 3 GKs available for tomorrow's match. Let's see which way the roulette wheel of GK selection will end up this time.

Comment

De Wolf starting

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  De Wolf starting
                  Bummer. When Buetz was hurt, Ali needed to cement his spot. Sadly, the soorakh defense didn't help him.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    De Wolf starting
                    Yap. And he'll continue to start unless he gets badly injured or has 10 shocking games or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Bummer. When Buetz was hurt, Ali needed to cement his spot. Sadly, the soorakh defense didn't help him.
                      It wasn't' even the mistakes that got him benched. It was his injury.
                      The coach just wants a healthy player and doesn't rock the boat too much.
                      Can't say I disagree with the approach when it comes to goalies.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        I think rangers game killed him. The injury plus the mistake on the first goal.
                        He has to leave anyway, AEK would be ok

Comment

Anderlecht up 2 goals in the second half.

Comment

Wolfie allows 4 goals, rated a 4.6.

6 mins to play

Comment

Another goal. They are down 0-4 at home!! I think one thing is for sure, De Wolf wont start next Game.

Comment

Mashalla De Wolfe damesh garm
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X