Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Az yek soy masaleye Beiro masaleye HAMEYE darvazebanhaaye irani ast: ghezavat va tasmimgiri.

Abedzadeh ham manande Alireza ba shak o tardid kaar mikone, va dorost nemidone roo khat bemoone ya biyaad biroon va dar 18 ghadam amal kone.

Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh ham bareye man az nazare ghezavat va tasmimgiri zaif bood.

Inha az sennhaaye paayin in chizhaa raa yaad nagereftand va be nazar mirese baraye darvaazebaan yaadgiri in noghtehaa sakht-tare.

Chon masalan Gholizadeh hey avvalesh mikhast Futsal baazi kone, amma yaad gereft ke nesmishe.

Amma Abedzadeh hanooz pas az chandin saal dar Porteghaal kharaabkaarie sathe paayin mikone.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Gazet van Antwerpen gives Beiro a 5 ; its all or nothing with him. Huge save(s) are followed by horrendous mistakes
      Not a bad rate for yesterday nightmare

Comment

"Every opportunity you should be putting balls around the goalkeeper. He looks like a nervous wreck."
        Beira gets injured...
        "This could be a blow to Rangers if he goes off, the way he's playing"
        "Will say one thing about the replacement, he can't be any worse"
        When Pundits and commentators are invited to TV shows and game chats they do a little internet research on the teams and players involved. what comes up is what they know about the players. A little more than those watching who haven't a clue about for example who Beiranvand is. When they ssearch Beiranvant apart from the wiki shit and transfer market blah blah comes social media and chat rooms like this. They get all their In depth info about Beiro or other Iranian players from places like this. So if you hate hearing the same BS that is typed here on the TV stop it. No one give a damn what anyone thinks or even awaits their comments. No one is compelled to express their shit. A little bandwagon starts and everyone jumps on it to get 'likes' and 'thanks' and 'hearts'. we see things from the camera angleand it looks very different from the goal keeper's angle. I bet if the was a camera on the goal keeper, it would look very different. Beiro is a great keeper and he takes chances to stop a goal being scored. Most of the times his risks pays off but some times they don't. In most of those situations if he just played orthodox keeping he would 100% concede a goal but no one would blame him. But he does more than orthodox keeping and hopes to makes a save. He pays a price for that because people are not smart enough to see what he is trying to do. It is all bandwagons and what average man sees and no one is bold enough to stand against the bandwagon.
        Beiro is professional and knows there are fans and haters. He is not put off by stupid venomous comments and those who themselves are looser sitting on their couches with a fag and can of beer making willy nilly uncontrolled comments to make sure the world knows about their existence.
        Go Beiro! you are great. You are smart and there a lot of people who love you and your style. You are a hero for many people. you are dedicated to your dreams. Unlike us losers hiding behind our laptops. You came from a village, you worked hard and still working hard to make it. You will make it to the top.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          When Pundits and commentators are invited to TV shows and game chats they do a little internet research on the teams and players involved. what comes up is what they know about the players. A little more than those watching who haven't a clue about for example who Beiranvand is. When they ssearch Beiranvant apart from the wiki shit and transfer market blah blah comes social media and chat rooms like this. They get all their In depth info about Beiro or other Iranian players from places like this. So if you hate hearing the same BS that is typed here on the TV stop it. No one give a damn what anyone thinks or even awaits their comments. No one is compelled to express their shit. A little bandwagon starts and everyone jumps on it to get 'likes' and 'thanks' and 'hearts'. we see things from the camera angleand it looks very different from the goal keeper's angle. I bet if the was a camera on the goal keeper, it would look very different. Beiro is a great keeper and he takes chances to stop a goal being scored. Most of the times his risks pays off but some times they don't. In most of those situations if he just played orthodox keeping he would 100% concede a goal but no one would blame him. But he does more than orthodox keeping and hopes to makes a save. He pays a price for that because people are not smart enough to see what he is trying to do. It is all bandwagons and what average man sees and no one is bald enough to stand against the bandwagon.

Beiro is professional and knows there are fans and haters. He is not put off by stupid venomous comments and those who themselves are looser sitting on their couches with a fag and can of beer making willy nilly uncontrolled comments to make sure the world knows about their existence.

Go Beiro! you are great. You are smart and there a lot of people who love you and your style. You are a hero for many people. you are dedicated to your dreams. Unlike us losers hiding behind our laptops. You came from a village, you worked hard and still working hard to make it. You will make it to the top.
          Rozbeh jan, man ham manande to omidvaram ke Beiro dar Europa moafagh beshe,

AMMA nemishe hey poshte sare ham yek hafte khoob baazi koni, va yek hafte kharaabkaari koni.

Chon akharesh nimkatneshin mishi va sepas mifroshanet.

Anytwerp anjomane iran-doosti nist, mikhad natije begire, manande hameye teamhaa.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

سایت بلژیکی: بیرانوند حد متوسط ندارد!

فوتبال نیوز بلژیک به بررسی دیدار آنتورپ و عملکرد علیرضا بیرانوند برابر گلاسکورنجرز پرداخت.

به گزارش ایسنا به نقل از فوتبال نیوز بلژیک، آنتورپ در دور رفت مرحله یک شانزدهم نهایی لیگ اروپا با نتیجه ۴ بر ۳ در خانه به گلاسکورنجرز اسکاتلند باخت.

علیرضا بیرانوند دروازه بان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران روی گل اول اشتباه بزرگی داشت. او در بازیهای اخیر نیز نشان داده است حد متوسط ندارد یا در بازیها عملکرد بسیار خوبی دارد یا بسیار ضعیف.

روی صحنه اول که گلاسکورنجرز به گل رسید او ضعیف عمل کرد ولی در ادامه یک سیو بسیار خوب داشت.

بیرانوند یک گل را نیز از روی نقطه پنالتی دریافت کرد و در ادامه مصدوم شد و در حالی که تیمش ۳-۲ پیش بود، در دقیقه ۷۵ زمین بازی را ترک کرد تا نمره ضعیف ۵ را دریافت کرده باشد.

This is spot on IMO. بیرانوند حد متوسط ندارد

Comment

BEIRANVAND'S INJURY GETS WORSE
              February 19, 2021

Alireza Beiranvand did not make it to the end of the match against Rangers FC. The Iranian had to leave early with an injury.

After a grand écart, the Iranian brought care to the field. Not much later Ortwin De Wolf came in his place. The 28-year-old goalkeeper is highly uncertain for next Sunday's game against STVV and the return leg in Scotland.

"He had trained the day before the match, so that went, but now the injury is worse than before", says Antwerp coach Frank Vercauteren in Gazet van Antwerpen . "It's too early to know the exact severity, but since the matches follow each other so quickly ..."

Jean Butez is also still out of action.

Source: https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...er/2021/02/19/
              translated by google
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

فوتبال نیوز بلژیک به بررسی دیدار آنتورپ و عملکرد علیرضا بیرانوند برابر گلاسکورنجرز پرداخت.

به گزارش ایسنا به نقل از فوتبال نیوز بلژیک، آنتورپ در دور رفت مرحله یک شانزدهم نهایی لیگ اروپا با نتیجه ۴ بر ۳ در خانه به گلاسکورنجرز اسکاتلند باخت.

علیرضا بیرانوند دروازه بان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران روی گل اول اشتباه بزرگی داشت. او در بازیهای اخیر نیز نشان داده است حد متوسط ندارد یا در بازیها عملکرد بسیار خوبی دارد یا بسیار ضعیف.

روی صحنه اول که گلاسکورنجرز به گل رسید او ضعیف عمل کرد ولی در ادامه یک سیو بسیار خوب داشت.

بیرانوند یک گل را نیز از روی نقطه پنالتی دریافت کرد و در ادامه مصدوم شد و در حالی که تیمش ۳-۲ پیش بود، در دقیقه ۷۵ زمین بازی را ترک کرد تا نمره ضعیف ۵ را دریافت کرده باشد.

This is spot on IMO. بیرانوند حد متوسط ندارد
                My Farsi reading is a little weak at the moment - can’t make out that sentence at the end you said that is spot on?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  My Farsi reading is a little weak at the moment - can’t make out that sentence at the end you said that is spot on?
                  beiranvand had e motevaset nadarad. = beiro has no average/medium/normal performance.

hes either amazing or terrible.

Comment

It says " Beiranvand hadde mtoevaset nadarad" / Beiranvand doesn't have an average base performance. They're basically saying he's either really good or really bad he doesn't have an average base.

Comment

Tarjomeye aslish ine ke agar natone yek maah bedoone kharabkaari dar darvazeye teamesh baazi kone

fasle ayande ya dar Yonaan ast ya dar Teraktorsaazi.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I am paraphrasing but the last line is pretty much saying Beiranvand has no middle ground, he either plays awesome or he plays bad.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          BEIRANVAND'S INJURY GETS WORSE
                          February 19, 2021
                          Alireza Beiranvand did not make it to the end of the match against Rangers FC. The Iranian had to leave early with an injury.
                          After a grand écart, the Iranian brought care to the field. Not much later Ortwin De Wolf came in his place. The 28-year-old goalkeeper is highly uncertain for next Sunday's game against STVV and the return leg in Scotland.
                          "He had trained the day before the match, so that went, but now the injury is worse than before", says Antwerp coach Frank Vercauteren in Gazet van Antwerpen . "It's too early to know the exact severity, but since the matches follow each other so quickly ..."
                          Jean Butez is also still out of action.
                          Source: https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...er/2021/02/19/
                          translated by google
                          So it sounds like he was playing injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            So it sounds like he was playing injured?
                            could explain how off his kicking looked. He has made errors with kicking in previous games but not every damn kick...it seemed like he was purposefully trying to kick it a certain way each time (not the technique he normally uses).

His injury got aggravated on one of the kicks if I am not mistaken. He desperately needs to get fit again and back on the pitch. I highly doubt coach will remove him for this GK who looked even worse vs brugge in his latest cup appearance. Needs to put this bad performance out of everybody's memory.

I dont even think Antwerp are out of this EL tie...With Lamkel Ze and Mbokani potentially both back next week (definitely lamkel Ze) winning by a 2 goal margin in scotland is not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              could explain how off his kicking looked. He has made errors with kicking in previous games but it seemed like he was purposefully trying to kick it a certain way each time (not the technique he normally uses).
                              His injury got aggravated on one of the kicks.
                              If he was injured prior, i think he aggravated his injury right before the PK, when he slid in the wrong way and the defender had to save him. He almost did the splits when it appears that his left foot slipped. I thought he pulled his groin and was going to be subbed right there.

EDIT: Here is spot where I think he got injured or aggravated an injury:

For some reason I can't link to the video at the correct time. Time stamp is 6:05

https://youtu.be/P8B6TdE_daQ?t=365

Comment

MRI revealed injury is not serious according to iranian medias

Comment

Working...
                                X