This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    ^^ Maybe the new guy gets the cup games?
    This is not a simple cup game, it's very important Must win game vs Club Brugge so I doubt they will have the new guy in the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      This is not a simple cup game, it's very important Must win game vs Club Brugge so I doubt they will have the new guy in the goal.
      I understand ; )
      I know Dutch teams sometimes give (all) cup games to their 2nd goalie and also on the Antwerp forum they rather focus on competition & EL (the supporters).

But we will see.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

i've never seen such a wild up n down swings in any other of our legionairs careers..??
        its like he is either Hero or the Villain of his team from one week to another... ??

a bit of consistency and not so much attention to his performances on the pitch only is what really required for him to finally cement his EU career and hopefully gets going from there..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          i've never seen such a wild up n down swings in any other of our legionairs careers..??
          its like he is either Hero or the Villain of his team from one week to another... ??

a bit of consistency and not so much attention to his performances on the pitch only is what really required for him to finally cement his EU career and hopefully gets going from there..!!
          Just being devil's advocate, we also have Beiro under the magnifying glass since this is pretty much the highest we've ever had a TM goalie get with his club career. I would say next up would be Hejazi and his almost move to Manchester United which ended up not happening.

Comment

As part of Antwerp's anti-bullying campaign

Comment

De wolf starting

Comment

Too sad i was so exited

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                  Too sad i was so exited
                  dont cry EL knockout round vs gerrard and rangers is much more exciting

Comment

I understand ; )
                    I know Dutch teams sometimes give (all) cup games to their 2nd goalie and also on the Antwerp forum they rather focus on competition & EL (the supporters).

But we will see.
                    as i predicted ; their 2nd goalie gets his chances in the cup.

Comment

Iranian social media headlines "Beiranvand kicked to the bench - sources say he is on suicide watch".

THIS IS A JOKE BY THE WAY.

Comment

Well, Antwerp lost 3-1. Didn't have a chance to watch the game but the loss helps Beiro's case to be the undisputed #1.

Comment

3-1 score line love to see it .....if anyone watched or has highlights hopefully you can give us some good news and let us know de wolfe was at fault for all 3
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

judging from some belgian fans on twitter seems de wolf was poor.

One also added that

"This will do justice to the brave Beiranvand whose style is different from the European goalkeepers but who was ridiculed in his first few minutes with a relentlessness full of condescension ..."

Comment

as i predicted ; their 2nd goalie gets his chances in the cup.
                              Yeah Pajam Jan, you were right

Comment

^^ Its nothing uncommon in this region (to use 2nd goalie in cup games). And in the case of Antwerp, where they just loaned this guy and they're still not 100% sure of our main man Beiro, its even more logical to do so.

But now they are out of the National Cup struggle and this keeper let another 3 pass him. So he can warm the bench until Butez returns. Their goes his "they loaned me for 1st keeper" daydream

Comment

Working...
                                X