X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corner! Probably the last one.

Comment

Game over Ulsan won!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

This was the dumbest display of an Iranian team

Comment

We played very well. Just 2 dumb-ass errors..give away 2 penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            Game over Ulsan won!
            Lol agha you were a few minutes in front of us the whole time....

Comment

This game is fixed.

Comment

Watching Iranian footballmatches is so frustrating. I always end up with high bloodpressure.

Comment

My assessment is, we lost to our own mental weakness!
                  We could have bagged this. We need a team psychologist for all our football teams in future!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

What happened to our VAR decision??? AFC showed their bias again. F the AFC. F them till they get enough.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

PP denied two stone wall PKs.

The mistakes by nourollahi and particularly shiri were equally as pathetic.

PP were better side tonight and actually deserved to win. What a shame.

Comment

Lost due to two individual mistakes.

Comment

That was one of the most idiotic penalties I have ever seen. We literally handed the game to them, they didn't do anything special after 20 mins...
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Persepolis played ok but they ought to win an award for having the least number of brain cells in a tournament campaign I mean between the incident with Alekesir and this game I am just lost for words

Comment

We lost to ourselves. Missing key players and we were still the better team. We’ve always been blessed with idiot defenders as far as I can remember though. This is nowhere like 2018 where the other team actually deserved it.

Valuable experience but shame it comes in a game like this.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                                This game is fixed.
                                GOl gofti, just like iran gave away goals against Japan, pooladi's dumb behavior against Iraq, it's always something dumb....

Comment

Working...
                                X