AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ don't worry we will. Just go talk to your players before they hit their next coach. I know you care for a Persepolis player, but you should also care for your team as everyone knows he did not do it for racism. I just don't get why all Esteghalis care so much for this. Don't you guys have better things to do for your own team?? They need your help as this Red team and its players are going places because they concentrate on playing not side issues.
    Looool what does that have to do with the PP player being blatantly racist, whether he meant it or not? Any unbiased person can see that, it’s not just Esteghlali fans.

Comment

^ no it's only Esteghlal fans like yourself who complain as PP fans are "ESHGHI" o "BaMarefat". So I wasn't that far off. if you say you are not Esteghlali... say Persepoils Sarvareteh so I can believe you!!! :-)
      Last edited by webmaster; 10-02-2020, 08:07 PM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

As a Taji I am very excited for this match tomorrow. Lets focus on positivity and the will power the players have to carry Persepolis / Iran to the finals!

Comment

Agha I am impatiently counting hours till the match kicks off. Feels as if we have a crucial TM game. My gut tells me that not only we will win this match, but we will proceed the win the final match against the Far East Asian team as well and bring home the championship trophy.

This Perspolis is comprised of Persian lions who are out there hungry fighting till they claim their reign!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't sleep, I am very scared and excited about the match! Al-Nassr are a good team with solid players like Pity Martinez (from MLS), Maicon, Abderrazak Hamdallah, and Brad Jones (former Liverpool GK). Their manager is solid too, Rui Vitória who got results with Benfica and Guimarães.

But their manager talked smack about us!

I just want Persepolis to win!!! Will be a definitely challenge, but in Yahya we trust!

Comment

^ you took the words out of my mouth. But my friend, whatever happens, our team has done great so far.

I am sure Al-Nassr fans are perhaps more nervous because tomorrow's game is a great one for any player and hope that our players take it as a blessing and win like the champions they are. It will be mostly a show of who has the stronger character and will.

Persepolis is representing our beloved Iran and needs all the positive energy it could get. So let's have confidence in our team.

Persepolis shireh
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171156...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Alekasir banned for 6 months!
                Even if he gets the ban overturned later, the timing of the ban means he would most certainly miss today's match.

Comment

seems like alekasir has been banned for 6 months bacause of this Goal Celebration. It was obviously racial gesture against Uzbecks. Khabar Varzeshi just reported this news.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...…حروم-شد

Comment

ale kasir banned for 6 month. AFC did it Just before the match !

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-For-6-Months-!

Comment

What time does the game start and where can we watch it in hq ?

Comment

Assholes did it just before the match or throw our team off. Remember AFC is now back in the hands of the Saudis.

Comment

bunch of stupid players cant control them self they screw the whole team

Comment

Despite his intentions, I was expecting this verdict, but it should have been handed immediately after the last match.

Not really a good thing to have to rely on Ramezani as our main striker in the Champions league semi final.

I guess our best is to defend like hell and hope we get lucky on some set pieces.

Comment

Can anyone tell me about the game ? Doesnit start in 1 hour ? Any full HD stream ???

Comment

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
                                Can anyone tell me about the game ? Doesnit start in 1 hour ? Any full HD stream ???
                                Yes starts in 1 hour and 18 mins from now. You can watch it on channel 3 via GLwiz.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X