No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of these losses hurt the most for you in the last 13 years?

Sepahan 2007 ACL
    Zob Ahan 2010 ACL
    Persepolis 2018 ACL
    Persepolis 2020 ACL

?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

Sepahan 2007 ACL
      Zob Ahan 2010 ACL
      Persepolis 2018 ACL
      Persepolis 2020 ACL

?
      For me, this year as I'm a perspolisi. I was sad when sepahan and zob ahan lost. Perspolis' last final was against a stronger opponent. We didn't have much chances anyways and we went to the finals against all odds with a 13 or 14 player squad.

Today, we literally gave them the win. Perspolis played ok/good as a team but our mental and individual mistakes cost us the game.

Yes, the referee should have given a penalty which makes it even harder to accept but you can't give away two penalties at this level, especially in a final game and expect to win it.

I also want to add that the average age of ulsan's starting eleven was 31,5. I believe that's what brought them where they are. They were all experienced players with many playing for the Korean national team for years, that was their main strength.
      Last edited by dcpp; 12-19-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Today's loss hurt the most.

Ulsan was not a superior team. They showed nothing too special.

I said it before that the key to win is to play smart. Unfortunately the stupidity prevailed again. How many time does this have to happen. Remember Iran vs japan in asian cup. How stupid we conceded the first goal. This performance was along the same lines.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
          For me, this year as I'm a perspolisi. I was sad when sepahan and zob ahan lost. Perspolis' last final was against a stronger opponent. We didn't have much chances anyways and we went to the finals against all ods with a 13 or 14 player squad.

Today, we literally gave them the win. Perspolis played ok/good as a team but our mental and individual mistakes cost us the game.

Yes, the referee should have given a penalty which makes it even harder to accept but you can't give away two penalties at this level, especially in a final game and expect to win it.

I also want to add that the average age of ulsan's starting eleven was 31,5. I believe that's what brought them where they are. They were all experienced players with many playing for the Korean national for years, that was their main strength.
          Same here man ...

Zob Ahan did very well in 2010 but in my honest opinion Seongnam was better. Persepolis got to the final in 2018 with 13 players, but Kashima played better and deserved it.

Today we played against a relatively weak Korean club and played better. Our own mistakes cost us the title. That's why this one hurts for me too

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

Sepahan 2007 ACL
            Zob Ahan 2010 ACL
            Persepolis 2018 ACL
            Persepolis 2020 ACL

?
            For me, all of them.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
              You are the second person to make this mistake today.
              Our language in English is called Persian.

Farsi food? Farsi gulf? Farsi cats or rugs?
              Okay, language, Farsi literature?
              No.
              Persian food, Persian Gulf, and Persian rugs.
              Please pay attention in the future. Thanks.

Comment

Is there a place to watch the reply of the full game ? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Is there a place to watch the reply of the full game ? Thank you.
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2716279

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Once again we get screwed over by the referees. I'm sick of this, AFC is rotten to the bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      Once again we get screwed over by the referees. I'm sick of this, AFC is rotten to the bone.
                      No you got screwed over by shiri's brainfart

Comment

Fortunately I was busy during the game and couldn't watch it (except 5min in the middle of first half). Otherwise I would have destroyed everything around me.

But to be frank I am mad about it, really fed up losing against every fucking random cheshm badomi club we face in final. These guys are perfect in every domain and when they aren't, like today, things still turn on their side

Comment

Even if the federation is against us, can you blame them? What does the IR provide for the federation? The amount of money that the PERSIANGulf states and East Asian teams pump into the federation, they have to support them.

WARNED FOR INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE
                          Its called PERSIAN Gulf
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-19-2020, 04:39 PM.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Even if the federation is against us, can you blame them? What does the IR provide for the federation? The amount of money that the Gulf states and East Asian teams pump into the federation, they have to support them.
                            It is VERY VERY VERY frustrating for me and many other Iranians.
                            You are the second person today who has used the wrong term for the Persian Gulf.
                            Iranians should never say the Gulf States. Never.
                            Those who have no knowledge of history use this or similar wrong names.
                            For goodness sake, learn to use the Persian Gulf states. or Persian Gulf Arab states. Fifty years Persian Gulf which has been used for 2500 years started to change by some Arabs. At that time, many Arab states did not exist.
                            It is very frustrating to lose, now we have to deal with people who have no knowledge of our language and history. Very frustrating for me who have worked to preserve the name of Persian Gulf for over 40 years.
                            www.persiangulfonline.org

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                              No you got screwed over by shiri's brainfart
                              What are you talking about man? The first penalty should not have been given, plus it was given past extra time. Furthermore, the idiot referee should have given at least one penalty to Perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Even if the federation is against us, can you blame them? What does the IR provide for the federation? The amount of money that the Gulf states and East Asian teams pump into the federation, they have to support them.
                                Are you approving corruption now? So we should give money to that corrupt AFC in order for them to give us trophies? Ever heard of fair play and sportsmanship?

Comment

Working...
                                X