No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been used to ACL heart breaks since I was in primary school, but this one has got to be one of the worst ones. If we had lost in footballing terms it wouldn't hurt so much but 2 unnecessary stupid mistakes which should have never happened. The pain of this one will hurt me for a long while...

Comment

There is a lot to be proud of in Persepolis, the club can look to fellow reds coach Klopp and how he suffered losing finals before the success he is currently enjoying.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        I'm not dragging him in the discussion. So lets leave it there Farhad.
        He's a class act and supports TM and loves Iran. I think you misunderstood my post, and you mentioned him in the first place. Thank you, chakerim.
        Love iran and iranian football.

Oh Ok. I misunderstood you.
        Sorry.

When I mentioned him, I was joking. Had during the game any eye on Gen Forum as well.
        Anyway all good now. Thanks
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

@ BusiG

I think this Persepolis team with Amira, AleKasir etc is competitive in a European top league. You forget how many shitty teams there are in League 1/Bundesliga/La Liga. Look at the shitty teams that Taremi/REzaie/Azmoun/Karim score against, week in, week out.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            Anyway all good now. Thanks
            Chakerim

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              I have been used to ACL heart breaks since I was in primary school, but this one has got to be one of the worst ones. If we had lost in footballing terms it wouldn't hurt so much but 2 unnecessary stupid mistakes which should have never happened. The pain of this one will hurt me for a long while...
              40 years of the same....I'm used to it!

Comment

I think the worst part is the fact that Ulsan was actually a pretty bad team yet our own mistakes cost us a loss. Who were these foreigners the commentators kept raving about? A bunch of nobodies LOL... Just some random Dutch center back and a piss poor Brazilian that probably isn't even good enough to start in the PGPL. What's up with commentators sucking up foreigners just because they are white or Brazilian??

Ulsan's best players were their Korean players and they were still a level below Persepolis. And the craziest part is PP was missing Amiri, Pahlevan and Alekasir!!!

I support Esteghlal but I want to say congrats to PP for making it this far in the tournament, which in itself is not easy to do. Definitely an unlucky match and one PP would win 7 or 8 out of 10 times IMO.

Comment

I don’t know about you guys, but I am proud of Yahya Golmohammadi. This game and all the VAR unfairness, and also our own errors aside, Golmohammadi has shown some real qualities as a coach during this tournament.
                  Hopefully he continues on this path.
                  We have not seen the end of Golmo and PP yet, absolutely not. They will be back again. Better and smarter.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I don’t know about you guys, but I am proud of Yahya Golmohammadi. This game and all the VAR unfairness, and also our own errors aside, Golmohammadi has shown some real qualities as a coach during this tournament.
                    We have not seen the end of Golmo and PP yet, absolutely not. They will be back again. Better and smarter.
                    i dont agree, pp had no tactic, also we did not utalise thier weak defense and keeper, and we could not use the corners well, we had like 8 corner with no use. the peanlty for pp was not a peanlty

Comment

^
                      I meant this tournament as a whole...

Comment

I am a realist, I mentioned what our problems were earlier.
                        (1) too much talk and being emotional cost us.
                        (2) too many fans cannot pay to hire a sport lawyer?
                        (3) it was possible to reverse Al-Kasir's six months ban. This decision was arbitrary and not in AFC books to ban for six months for hand gesture.
                        (4) Over 30,000,000 fans, and not to have a professional lawyer on our side to challenge AFC.
                        (5) everyone has made individual mistakes. This time PP's mistakes cost them.
                        (6) our football will go on, problems will remain unless fans take action(s).
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi10 View Post
                          any links in farsi?
                          When you write in English, the correct term for our language is Persian.

Farsi food? Farsi football, Farsi cats? or Farsi Gulf.
                          Language, Farsi literature?
                          No.
                          Persian language, Persian Gulf, Persian cats, etc.
                          Thanks for your future attention.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                            I am a realist, I mentioned what our problems were earlier.
                            (1) too much talk and being emotional cost us.
                            (2) too many fans cannot pay to hire a sport lawyer?
                            (3) it was possible to reverse Al-Kasir's six months ban. This decision was arbitrary and not in AFC books to ban for six months for hand gesture.
                            (4) Over 30,000,000 fans, and not to have a professional lawyer on our side to challenge AFC.
                            (5) everyone has made individual mistakes. This time PP's mistakes cost them.
                            (6) our football will go on, problems will remain unless fans take action(s).
                            A coordinated effort was attempted by the webmaster of this site with many other members

Comment

I knew something like this might happen.

I had watched Ulsan's previous match and could see a lot of errors in their team that we could capitalize on today. But I also knew in do or die situations like today, it would be more difficult for our inexperienced youngsters to answer back.

Ulsan wasn't a good team and didn't play well today. They deserved those penalty calls, but they really didn't do much better than us. And that's why this loss hurts.

Gheyrat can get us to beat South Korea 1-0 and qualify to Brazil 2014. Gheyrat can help 10 Iranian players to tie 3-3 vs. 11 Iraq. Gheyrat can forget about being down 0-2 vs Australia and tie 2-2 to qualify to France 1998.. Gheyrat can even get millions of the citizens of this planet to stand up on their feet when Mehdi Taremi almost eliminates Portugal in Russia 2018..

But gheyrat also has limits too. You can fight to the death against a weak Korean club without you starting striker, but it is not enough. Our gheyrat has gotten us very close to the Cup. Our gheyrat has helped us when we only had 13 players and qualify to the ACL final in 2018.

I'm not taking anything away from our boys. They played well and this loss is not entirely their fault. For many of these players this was their first final in ANY tournament. And many of the young ones will take this experience and this memory with them.

It just breaks my heart because Persepolis were better than Ulsan. A penalty that could've been prevented cost us the title. Missing our striker when Messi and Suarez have stretched their eyes, AFC not giving a damn.. I don't know.

Comment

100%. He has proved himself on several occasions and several teams. The loss today wasn't on him in the slightest. He has done great with Perspolis and the rather average players in his disposal.

Comment

Working...
                                X