AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Also, for what it's worth: Ulsan has won their last 9 matches.
    But they won't win this one! We will fight with everything and have nothing to lose, the pressure is on the opponent.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^the odds aren't terribly against PP, though the bookies like Ulsan's odds of winning. I'm finding

PP win: 3.40
      Draw: 3.00
      Ulsan win: 2.40
      Thank you for sharing diz jaan. If I wanted to go based on the odds, Perspolis should have or would have never been here in the first place. I stand for them being victorious in spite of the odds as they have been so far! They have a great coach, they are hungry and they have grit (gheyrat ).

Go Perspolis!
      همه جا پرسپولیس

Comment

^the odds aren't terribly against PP, though the bookies like Ulsan's odds of winning. I'm finding

PP win: 3.40
        Draw: 3.00
        Ulsan win: 2.40
        I think the game will be 0:0 till 83 min, and then will end up 4:3 to PP in the regular time.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          This team is way too strong for the broken and unprepared PP...Already have a $100 bet on PP loss and $100 for 3-0 loss of PP...this is not about being a hamvatan...this is about looking at status and preparation...good luck anyways...very tough match
          I hope you lose and learn a lesson. Money is less important than pride, so I hope you lose all your money and become poor and never ever get rich in your life as you don't deserve it.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            This team is way too strong for the broken and unprepared PP...Already have a $100 bet on PP loss and $100 for 3-0 loss of PP...this is not about being a hamvatan...this is about looking at status and preparation...good luck anyways...very tough match
            I would never bet against an Iranian team even if it could make me a millionare.

Perhaps, on a second thought, I would only do it and then donate all the money to poor Iranians and their families.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post

Perhaps, on a second thought, I would only do it and then donate all the money to poor Iranians and their families.
              Now, he will reply you "That's exactly what I wanted to do"

Why you help him out? Nakoneh Ba ham Sharikin shoma do ta???
              Cheshmam Roshan!!!!

lol

PS: guys never bet on anything. I don't like the whole bet thing specially when money is involved. Never did in my life, never will.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^ exactly. People who bet are small little thieves in the making.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...olis-in-final/

So this is what Ulsan posted on their Instagram because of the support they were getting from Esteghlal and other Iranian clubs.

They are offering "Iranian fans" free jerseys: https://twitter.com/ulsanhyundaifan/...93287324381186
                  Last edited by Leicester City; 12-17-2020, 05:08 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

So this is what Ulsan posted on their Instagram because of the support they were getting from Esteghlal and other Iranian clubs.
                    They are offering "Iranian fans" free jerseys: https://twitter.com/ulsanhyundaifan/...93287324381186
                    This is a shame and a major weakness in the Iranian society. I'm Perspolisi myself, but when other Iranian clubs play against teams from other countries in Asian tournaments i'll always cheer and support them, no matter if it is Esteghlal or Sepahan etc. These are Iranian clubs and they represent our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      This is a shame and a major weakness in the Iranian society. I'm Perspolisi myself, but when other Iranian clubs play against teams from other countries in Asian tournaments i'll always cheer and support them, no matter if it is Esteghlal or Sepahan etc. These are Iranian clubs and they represent our country.
                      No it isn't. You don't see Atletico fans cheer for Real in the champions league, You don't see Spurs fans cheer for Arsenal, you don't see Boca fans cheer for River Plate, etc...
                      Last edited by The; 12-16-2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        No it isn't. You don't see Atletico fans cheer for Real in the champions league, You don't see Spurs fans cheer for Arsenal, you don't see Boca fans cheer for River Plate, etc...
                        Exactly, the difference is that Iran is not a powerhouse in football world to afford wishing loss for our teams

Comment

I'm sure many Atletico/Spurs/Boca fans cheer for Real/Arsenal/River Plate or at the very least are not rooting for Real/Arsenal/Boca to lose when they are for example playing against Manchester City or PSG or Santos etc. And the ones that do cheer should be ashamed of themselves for not supporting their countries football on the international stage.

Comment

I agree with you in general, but it goes way past banter for some Iranians.
                            We even had ex Esteghlal management like Khatir sending forged documents to the Saudis to help in their complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              I'm sure many Atletico/Spurs/Boca fans cheer for Real/Arsenal/River Plate or at the very least are not rooting for Real/Arsenal/Boca to lose when they are for example playing against Manchester City or PSG or Santos etc. And the ones that do cheer should be ashamed of themselves for not supporting their countries football on the international stage.
                              No, they shouldn't be. It's their rival club. A lot of people don't feel obligated to partake in performative nationalism.

Also, from what I saw, most Arsenal fans were rooting against the spurs when they made their run in champions league two years ago. I'm sure it's the same, for Boca/Inter/etc... fans when it comes to their rival.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I agree with you in general, but it goes way past banter for some Iranians.
                              We even had ex Esteghlal management like Khatir sending forged documents to the Saudis to help in their complaints.
                              Oh yea, that's a different issue. Trying to sabotage your rival like that is a disgusting.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Exactly, the difference is that Iran is not a powerhouse in football world to afford wishing loss for our teams
                              Then it's a sign of overcompensating due insecurity about our national identity.

Comment

No, they shouldn't be. It's their rival club. A lot of people don't feel obligated to partake in performative nationalism.
                                Also, from what I saw, most Arsenal fans were rooting against the spurs when they made their run in champions league two years ago. I'm sure it's the same, for Boca/Inter/etc... fans when it comes to their rival.
                                Oh yea, that's a different issue. Trying to sabotage your rival like that is a disgusting.
                                Then it's a sign of overcompensating due insecurity about our national identity.
                                Couple of hundreds or thousands of Arsenal fans might have done that (cheering against Spurs), but to say most is incorrect. Unless you have valid documents that proof otherwise. Furthermore, you call it performative nationalism, i disagree, i call it supporting the growth of your countries football.

Caring about the progress and growth of your countries football falls under patriotism. When a person only cheers for his club and not for his countries football (while his club is also a part of his countries football) then something is wrong in his head, that's my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X