No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ because why would he be racist??? he has nothing to b racist about. Please use your head instead of emotions. All PFDC says it's racist is a childish measuring tape.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      He could be suspended for this dumb act which is a massive blow for Persepolis
      He wasn't suspended shows the AFC officials are more grown-up than the PFDC users I guess, so now talk about a positive thing if you are really happy for an Iranian player who plays for an Iranian team who are in semi-finals.
      Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        Yeah I am esteghlali but I really don’t care that much about the rivalry, I just support the Iranian teams in ACL. I’m happy Persepolis advanced but I don’t think the celebration is something to ignore. Imagine if it was an Arab team that did something anti Iranian, I bet everyone would be discussing it. I hold our players to a higher standard of sportsmanship, I mean for goodness sake, he did it not just one, but TWICE. He could be suspended for this dumb act which is a massive blow for Persepolis
        Exactly. Everyone here would be crying for a suspension if an opposing player brought out a shirt that said Ar*bian Gulf. A grown-ass man making a racist eye gesture is not fundamentally different. You have to be the better person, especially when the AFC is already biased against Iranian teams.

Comment

I dont think he meant anything racist by it, tbf I really dont even know what he meant at all.

I just think in general anything even in gray area is unnecessary risk and Im sure they will tell him that after game.

Also, fair play to uzbeks. The red card was deserved but I still felt bad for their player (also their key man) seeing him cry like that. He clearly didnt mean it but went in totally out of control and high so red is well deserved.

Still the fought hard and were hard to break down but patient PP, attacking down sides, and some smart play by amiri and more battering ram approach by Alekasir did the trick.

I hope they also export more of their talented young guys to eastern euro leagues. They would fit in well. specially like they are doing now with russia. Would bring asian level up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Exactly. Everyone here would be crying for a suspension if an opposing player brought out a shirt that said Ar*bian Gulf. A grown-ass man making a racist eye gesture is not fundamentally different. You have to be the better person, especially when the AFC is already biased against Iranian teams.
            how did you feel when PP beat the team who beat you out of the competition?? let's not forget that. You think it is racist because you perhaps are racist yourself as the AFC would not be as stupid to call people racist like you guys do. I call you racist to call an Arab Iranian one, racist. By the way PP does not need the Eteghlali's advise. Look where they got your team? lol.

Al Kasir is a minority in Iran so he understands racism more than you little blue Tehrooni guys. If you can't use your heads and see that this was an attempt to celebrate and he was just too happy. Nothing racist as he also did it to his mouth. Watch the clip again if you didn't see it. But I am really happy now that it is Persepolis instead of you guys, and you can't do anything abot it now but being Kaseye Daghtar Az Ash.

Now go work on your players (Motahari) who wanted to beat up his coach. You simply forget about your own team, but come here to teach the champions a lesson?? that is low.
            Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I think its more about giving AFC the chance to ban you than the racist thing, lets say its not racist just a little joke or even something btw friends or so but as a grown man, as a pro footballer how cant you think of that 1 % ? Didnt he also take of his jersey in the last game ? As far as i know you get a yellow card for that 2, why risk these thing ?

Comment

^ can you give advise to Esteghlal how to beat these little teams next time?? and please PP is the Iran champs, they know how to take care of their team unlike Esteghlal whose player want to beat his coach. Let's go to your own problems first before you teach PP what to do. OK??

Esteghlal players are smoking Hooka and sleep at 4 am during a competition? and why did Motaheri want to beat Namjoo Motlagh??? are your team totally gone haywire? why are you guys always behind Persepolis? I think you should concentrate on that instead.
                Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  ^ can you give advise to Esteghlal how to beat these little teams next time?? and please PP is the Iran champs, they know how to take care of their team unlike Esteghlal whose player want to beat his coach. Let's go to your own problems first before you teach PP what to do. OK??
                  Do you really think that today any iranian was esteghlali or perspolisi ? It was iran vs uzbekistan, i dont get you. Everyone is happy for the win

Comment

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
                    Do you really think that today any iranian was esteghlali or perspolisi ? It was iran vs uzbekistan, i dont get you. Everyone is happy for the win
                    I don't think you esteghlalis ever have good intentions when you talk about Persepolis. My personal opinion. can you give advise to Esteghlal how to beat these little teams next time?? and please PP is the Iran champs, they know how to take care of their team unlike Esteghlal whose player want to beat his coach. Let's go to your own problems first before you teach PP what to do. OK??

Esteghlal players are smoking Hooka and sleep at 4 am during a competition? and why did Motaheri want to beat Namjoo Motlagh??? has your team totally gone haywire? why are you guys always behind Persepolis? I think you should concentrate on these issues instead.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Issa Shireh...

Comment

Great second half, loved that performance, Issa is a threat upfront, damesh garm. Lets hope we can be stronger defensively next game. Go Iran, go Persepolis
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

And this PROOF is for those Esteghlalis here who think they know everything. You don't and I had to prove you so you stop talking. Now open your Blue eyes and see. he he he

Do you see that he is doing a "Sheklak" or just a mime?? with his BOTH hands and ALL FINGERS he is doing it to his mouth/face as well, so this is not a racist thing and it is only in the defeated and hurt mind of Esteghlalis here. I hope "Khoda zood shafatoon bedeh".

[ATTACH]18786[/ATTACH]
                          watch it here

Attached Files
                          Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I was confused about his celebration. If he did the whole face I don’t see it as racism. Either way, he should be careful in case AFC sees it as that. Very risky in my opinion.

AFC has been a bit fair recently, which is a “hell froze” type of surprise lol. With the Nemati situation, using VAR correctly (red card for the Uzbek player)..

We need to be very focused and play SMART vs Al Nassr. They are a tough team and they make good connections to get the ball to their Moroccan. If they can cover their Moroccan striker well and prevent him from getting opportunities, it’ll be harder for Al Nassr to score.

I trust in Yahya Golmohammadi. I can also see why he praises his analysts because they’ve done a fantastic job so far.

Congrats to fellow Persepolis and Iran fans!

Comment

Comment

I am delighted to say that Perspolis is the only team to have not conceded a single goal through the course of action (Excluding PKs) Our great wall of defense is quite impossible to penetrate through. Shoja and Kananizadegan is an amazing duo in the heart of Perspolis defense. 2 guard dogs tearing apart all predators, ruthlessly.

This is one of the best Perspolis teams I have seen in the recent years. The new additions have already proven themselves to be worth every single penny spent on them. Yahya proving to be an astute coach and mentor who knows how to communicate with his players and the officials in such professional and calm manner, hence avoiding unnecessary stress and chaos within the team, and in particular his players.

If you don't LOVE this Perspolis, then I don't know how you can love anything in your life Hell even Margot joon and Mila joon last night were agreeing with me!

Comment

Working...
                                X