Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CFxgUFNhzVK/

Here's the photo. Can't be mad if he/Persepolis gets fined, would actually be a good lesson for these dahati folk.
    But why why why ????? He will 10000% be banned for some games, seriously just why !!!????

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CFxgUFNhzVK/

Here's the photo. Can't be mad if he/Persepolis gets fined, would actually be a good lesson for these dahati folk.
      Wow, what an idiot!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow. AleKasir is on quite a run of good form. It would be awesome to see PP in the finals this year. AFC CL trophy needs to come home this year.

Yahya must be onto something. The games do not look that great (though better than before), but he keeps winning them.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Aleh-Kasir is from Dezful in Khuzestan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dezful . First of all Dezful is not a deh (village), its a historic city of 420,000. Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being from dehat (country). Even if he was from a small village he and we should be proud that he has made it to this stage. This is a teaching moment for him and the whole team. He is an amazing player and a great addition to Perspolis. IMHO, he is definitely better than Alipour. It's sad that he is 31. He should apologize, learn from this and put it behind him.

Go Aleh-Kasir!
          Go Perspolis!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            He is from Abadan
            He is from Dezful.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Aleh-Kasir is from Dezful in Khuzestan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dezful . First of all Dezful is not a deh (village), its a historic city of 420,000. Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being from dehat (country). Even if he was from a small village he and we should be proud that he has made it to this stage. This is a teaching moment for him and the whole team. He is an amazing player and a great addition to Perspolis. IMHO, he is definitely better than Alipour. It's sad that he is 31. He should apologize, learn from this and put it behind him.

Go Aleh-Kasir!
              Go Perspolis!
              I dont think he turns 31 until february. He is not a striker whose game is based on pace but smart positioning and being a strong physical presence who plays with balls. I dont see that changing in the next 3 years much. Especially now he is with a strong coach + staff to make sure he is improving and in top shape physically.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                Goals with Arabic commentary:

He calls Al Kasir, the New Ali Daei.
                هذا علی دایی جدید

Comment

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
                  Sepehr he is iranian Arab from Khuzestan.

I also want to say that with the strikers TM has he has no chance, and he is already 30 and will also never be a threat to other TM strikers, maybe us backup ...
                  Yes i know that he is from Khuzestan as i'm Khuzestani myself. But i'm not Arab and neither are many Khuzestani's. I used to live and work in Tehran for a while and was suprised to hear that many Tehrani's think that we are all Arab folks. While many Khuzestani's are from different backgrounds. I myself am Bakhtiari, we have Luri people, Behbahani, Shushtari, Dezfuli, Qashqai, Armenians, Kurds etc all are from Khuzestan. Only Lurs, Qashqai and Arabs are tribal, Dezfuli, Shustari and Behbahani folks are not tribal. If Alekasir is from Dezful the chance that he is Arab is very slim. Anyway it is good for us to know the different regions in our country, i did the same myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    Yes i know that he is from Khuzestan as i'm Khuzestani myself. But i'm not Arab and neither are many Khuzestani's. I used to live and work in Tehran for a while and was suprised to hear that many Tehrani's think that we are all Arab folks. While many Khuzestani's are from different backgrounds. I myself am Bakhtiari, we have Luri people, Behbahani, Shushtari, Dezfuli, Qashqai, Armenians, Kurds etc all are from Khuzestan. Only Lurs, Qashqai and Arabs are tribal, Dezfuli, Shustari and Behbahani folks are not tribal. If Alekasir is from Dezful the chance that he is Arab is very slim. Anyway it is good for us to know the different regions in our country, i did the same myself.
                    I just meant the footballer, he is iranian arab since my friend knows their family who lives in ahvaz, didnt want to get a history lesson lol.
                    Instagram is also full of his familymembers in arab clothes and these things so i just wanted to inform the brother that asked if he is iranian.

Comment

The highlights with Uzbek commentary: :-) Afsoos Afsoos Afsoos. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vAKAISyC1I
                      Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 02:47 PM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wasn't Azizi in studio pregame? imagine how awkward he felt watching Al Kasir's celebrations...

Comment

^ yeah you forget the 2 goals but are stuck to his celebration??? is this your way of sayig Thanks Persepolis/Al Kasir for defeating the Uzbek team? or you just want to spread the Hashieh?? Azizi knows he doesn't mean anything racist, it's you Esteghlalis who want to make this a big thing because you did not do your own job.

Now let's do something productive.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 09-30-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

More Arabic commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69F07aCwn_8

Comment

^ yeah you forget the 2 goals but are stuck to his celebration??? is this your way of sayig Thanks Persepolis/Al Kasir for defeating the Uzbek team? or you just want to spread the Hashieh?? Azizi knows he doesn't mean anything racist, it's you Esteghlalis who want to make this a big thing because you did not do your job.

How does Azizi know he doesn't mean anything racist? Seems like a lot of people here on PFDC deem it as racist, whether PP or SS fan.

Comment

^ yeah you forget the 2 goals but are stuck to his celebration??? is this your way of sayig Thanks Persepolis/Al Kasir for defeating the Uzbek team? or you just want to spread the Hashieh?? Azizi knows he doesn't mean anything racist, it's you Esteghlalis who want to make this a big thing because you did not do your own job.

Yeah I am esteghlali but I really don’t care that much about the rivalry, I just support the Iranian teams in ACL. I’m happy Persepolis advanced but I don’t think the celebration is something to ignore. Imagine if it was an Arab team that did something anti Iranian, I bet everyone would be discussing it. I hold our players to a higher standard of sportsmanship, I mean for goodness sake, he did it not just one, but TWICE. He could be suspended for this dumb act which is a massive blow for Persepolis

Comment

Working...
                                X