This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
    What... he gets 3.5 million a year? Are you sure? CQ only got 1.5 million a year, how can IFF afford wilmot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No one outside IFF and may be the sport minister has seen the contract. I am going by what has been reported by the media.

Comment

With Branco Ivankovic we Qualify easy for World Cup 2006 Germany

Comment

I wished someone from South America got a chance instead of Wilmots, someone like Pekermann or so , damn that would have been a nice test

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
          With Branco Ivankovic we Qualify easy for World Cup 2006 Germany
          The second round may have been easy but the first almost gave us heart attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
            I wished someone from South America got a chance instead of Wilmots, someone like Pekermann or so , damn that would have been a nice test

Agar mishod ke chi mishod. TM Colombia raa vaghean saakht. Amma zire in regim tanha yek arezo khahad mand.

Be har haal Wilmots gooresho bayad gom kone, dar in shaki nist, mandanesh aslan gozineyi nist.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Agar mishod ke chi mishod. TM Colombia raa vaghean saakht. Amma zire in regim tanha yek arezo khahad mand.

Be har haal Wilmots gooresho bayad gom kone, dar in shaki nist, mandanesh aslan gozineyi nist.
              took me 2 min to read the 2 sentences but i finally got it thanks

Comment

IFF are geniuses. After CQ, most of us would kill Taj if he were to appoint Branko, few months later, we're so desperate that we're hoping he takes over from Wilmots lol..

Comment

Really hope Wimots and his staff get fired, with another coach we will at least have a chance to qualify for the World cup and we always do decent in the group stages of the biggest football tournament on the planet! Wilmots is the worst coach i've ever seen to lead our national team!

Comment

As several have already pointed out, the IFF and Wilmots are meeting in Turkey or a third-party country to reach mutual consent to terminate the contract. IFF member, Hedayat Mombeini, has said that there is no way IFF is continuing with Wilmots partly because he did not spend time in Iran as per his contract among other issues. Expect this announcement in the next several days.

Moreover, Mebeini has said that negotiations with Branko have started; I think he will be the next head coach of Iran, making it the the third time his held this post (especially if they can transfer the back money due to him by Persepolis).

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTeamMelli View Post
                      Making it the the third time his held this post (especially if they can transfer the back money due to him by Persepolis).
                      Don't forget that according to a forum member his stats for his first stint (the fourteen official TM games with the full squad before the u23 asian games tournament) don't count, because a table posted on a partisan telegram account misses them out completely!

It would be good if he gets Yahya as a deputy so that we have some vatani roots for the future.

Anyway, let's see what happens.... At least he has some kind of link with Iran unlike Wilmots who can't give a shi

Comment

Did IFF grow a pair and fire Wilmots yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Did IFF grow a pair and fire Wilmots yet?
                          The are negotiating the details of ending his contract. It's all but certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            IFF are geniuses. After CQ, most of us would kill Taj if he were to appoint Branko, few months later, we're so desperate that we're hoping he takes over from Wilmots lol..
                            Do you think Wilmots was a decoy for Branko Ivanković?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Do you think Wilmots was a decoy for Branko Ivanković?
                              absolutely - all the way down to his overpayment - i think it was all planned

Comment

I hope Taj take a good lawyer to Turkey to talk
                                to wilmots

Comment

Working...
                                X