X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Why has Wilmots not been fired yet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    because they want him to leave all the money on the table and leave thats why

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      What a low life this Vilmots turned out to be. He is getting 3.5 Million a year yet he does not give a shit if his team succeeds or not. Any other decent individual would be in Iran right now working hard try to solve all the problems and put the team back on course. No wonder he was a failure at all of his past jobs. Seriously, what competent coach fails to qualify a team like Ivory Coast to the last WC ??

And there is a special place in hell reserved for all those responsible for putting this Clown in charge.
      What... he gets 3.5 million a year? Are you sure? CQ only got 1.5 million a year, how can IFF afford wilmot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm afraid that IFF is not going to get rid of Wilmots and the latter will continue to milk out the contract as much as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Apologies. I happened not to have read the other posters comments prior to yours at the time I quoted you. Misunderstanding your point [emoji846][emoji1317]
          No worries dadash! All good!

Comment

According to that nobody Misaghi, Taj has flown to a mutual country (thought to be Turkey) to meet with Wilmots to give him the conditions that he must abide to carry on, according to his sources Wilmots will not accept and Taj will immediately fly to Croatia to sign with Branko on Wednesday.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              According to that nobody Misaghi, Taj has flown to a mutual country (thought to be Turkey) to meet with Wilmots to give him the conditions that he must abide to carry on, according to his sources Wilmots will not accept and Taj will immediately fly to Croatia to sign with Branko on Wednesday.
              We won’t make it to WC 2022 with Branko in charge.

Comment

u had the best manager in the world who set up quality friendlies all by himself and took care of hotel bookings and camp bookings all on his own, and was making 2m dollars a year and u were getting 10m dollars guarantee fifa prize money and qualification with 2 games in spare and u changed him for this wilmots guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Probably not but we won't qualify for the 2nd round of the qualifications with the clueless Wilmots.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

We may just qualify for the World Cup with Branko, we will certainly not achieve anything in the World Cup.
                    My guess is that the only reason they want him in charge of team Meli is to counter-compensate his back pay owed to him by Persepolis against salary as TM manager, a trade-off!
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Do not think beyond 2nd round of qualifications. We must do whatever we can to survive in this round.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        TBF, this is not a revolutionary concept. Players that cannot contribute to TM, have had consistently subpar performances, have gone back to qatar, etc should be phased out. Of all the players you mentioned only PAG is capable of currently contributing to TM. I would include dejagah if and when he is fully fit which is rare at this stage. A fully fit Ansarifard, Hajsafi, Shojaei, Amiri add very little to our team right not, if anything at all. Maybe hajsafi could be retained because of his versatility for a bit longer, but he has been one of the absolute worst. I am in full agreement that like of moharrami, Ghaedi potentially, noorafkan, etc should be integrated to TM.
                        He also said Azmoun, Taremi, and Kaveh Rezaei have similiar playing styple. They are purely centeral forward like Daei and Hashemian not like Ali Karimi or Khodadad Azizi. None of them have ability to dribble, give key passes, and create opportunities for other players by technique. Only one of these players should start and someone like Ghoddos or Ghaedi should play next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                          What... he gets 3.5 million a year? Are you sure? CQ only got 1.5 million a year, how can IFF afford wilmot?

I believe every 2 years, not every year. I read that somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I am not a big fan of Branko, nor am I here to advocate his merit to take charge of TM. However between Wilmots and Branko, I will take Branko in a heartbeat. Keep in mind that not many decent foreign coaches would wanna take helm of TM coaching duty, as the circumstances, as well as Iranian football's tarnished financial history and reputation with various foreign coaches and players is already internationally known and exposed. Therefore our chances of hiring a worthy foreign coach looks very dimmed.

At least Branko has a full knowledge of our players, football and its infrastructure. Thus steps ahead of those coaches who have zero perception of our football and country conditions. Plus passion and willingness to stay in the country needs to be added to all of the above. With Branko at least our chances of staying in the WCQ and surviving through the qualification looks better than many other of his peers who seem to be on the same level and caliber.

Once again I am no Branko fan, but I am a realist and believe he currently is one of our better feasible candidates. At the end of our qualifiers we may re-asses his worthiness and decide TM's caoching fate based on his team's performance!

Comment

Wilmots literally just wings it. No game plan whatsoever. I don't care where he's from, even Ali Daei is better, and he's not considered a good coach, even for Iranian standards!

Comment

We’ve sunk so low that Branko is a step up. Having said that, I will never support Branko (while I vehemently support TM). What he did to CQ and TM will never be forgotten. He is a snake, don’t ever forget that.

Comment

Working...
                                X