Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the fault of the recent two loses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the fault of the recent two loses?

Let your voice heard.
    The Coach (Wilmots)
    0%
    Football Federation (Taj)
    0%
    Players (Lack of energy and motivation)
    0%
    Training camp & Lack of Friendlies.
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

1. Wilmots
    2. IFF
    3. nr 1 & 2 combined
    khak to sare ma!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

DJPedram.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

ALL of them

Comment

Maybe not the lost against bahrain but deffo lost against iraq was Wilmots bloody fault ! This Polaki MOFO didn't even bother to starting the training camp until just 4 days before the match date and thats was when he was paid his dirty money !

What did you expect to see? How do you expect the team to win when they had 2 or even less than that practice sessions. !

Comment

in this order
            -IFF
            -Coach

As for players, I think last coach showed the team's potential, no doubt about it! it is the coach who picks the players & provides them with the plan etc, same TM with a superior coach has shown how determined it can be. Sure, individual players can be bad and not really deserve a place in TM but our recent history and the contrast should make it obvious to all of us that the problem is with IFF and it's decision making / errors.

If you pick me as TM coach, then can you really blame me when I fail the TM? would I really be at fault??????

Comment

Why is Kafashian up there lol

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                Why is Kafashian up there lol
                you are right should have been TAJ.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

^fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    1. Wilmots
                    2. IFF
                    3. nr 1 & 2 combined
                    khak to sare ma!

Exactly.. Its a combination of both. But technically this falls on the coach as CQ handed this idiot a very solid. When you only come to Iran 4 days before the game and have no gheirat, integrity, or character shit like this happens. I don't care what anyone says but a Daei, Hashemian, Kia from inside would of handled these games much better. Vaghean khak bar sareh federation, the regime, and Wilmots!

Comment

I’d even say TM is at fault man. I don’t understand but these guys don’t hustle as much. It’s like they could care less when they play against these shithole countries. Every time and Iraqi was faster, stood ground better, and just wanted it more. I could tell by Azmouns reaction after the substitution and Masouds Red he was furious at the whole team.

This was a fighting TM vs a tougher Iraq imo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B41xxQdl...d=m0it8t1mp5wq

Comment

Iran and Iraq played a 0-0 draw in the group stages of the Asian Cup 2019 under Queiroz's helm. Both Iraq and Bahrain are Iran's Achilles heel in soccer. There is a general air of complacency over Iran because the team qualified to two consecutive World Cups and now is taking things for granted. On top of that there is a new manager with less rigorous involvement to the job, several new players lacking synergy (specially defensively in comparison to CQ's time), all exacerbated by a sparsity of high quality prep matches and training camps. Iraq was the more motivated side due to events outside the field, and maybe even had the karma on its side. This article by TOI summed things up:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iraqis...bolic-victory/

Iran needs a good shake-down, or it will miss on the 2022 World Cup.
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

1.IFF
                          2.coach

Comment

1.Players
                            2.IFF
                            3.Coach

Comment

Fire WILMOTS and bring Galenoee. Seriously. No one else will come to work in Iran and GN can at least take Iran to the next round.

Comment

Working...
                              X