Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the fault of the recent two loses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When TM players can not make 3-4 passes together it will be players fault first.

Comment

Originally posted by Behrooz View Post
      When TM players can not make 3-4 passes together it will be players fault first.
      Funny how those same players had no problem making 3-4 passes together against Spain and Argentina. Maybe they forgot or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
        in this order
        -IFF
        -Coach

As for players, I think last coach showed the team's potential, no doubt about it! it is the coach who picks the players & provides them with the plan etc, same TM with a superior coach has shown how determined it can be. Sure, individual players can be bad and not really deserve a place in TM but our recent history and the contrast should make it obvious to all of us that the problem is with IFF and it's decision making / errors.

If you pick me as TM coach, then can you really blame me when I fail the TM? would I really be at fault??????
        Regarding your question: yes definitely! You wouldn't be as much to blame as the person who appointed you/approved you, but you accepted something for which you knew you were not a fit/competent. So you made that decision, and you're also part of the blame.

Comment

IFF.

A) They made the mistake of hiring a foreign coach.

B) When they decided to splurge on some random white guy who knew nothing about our football, They made an awful choice. There were better options out there like Jokanovic. This Wilmots clown is Branko/Stramaccioni level.

C) They failed to setup friendlies on FIFA Matchday.

Comment

The answer is very obvious: IR starting from Magham e Rahbari all the way to every Na-Irani who sacrificed his/her country and culture for housian e arab.

Comment

Everyone from the water boy to Mehdi Taj is to blame..

Everyone who is a part of this 2022 World Cup project is to blame.

Comment

the coach is the main fault , how can players be so flat in both games, no energy, no game plan. how can this coach be making 3 million?I am baffled honestly.

Comment

Wilmots. Iraq's manager Katanec looked 100 times better than that clown.

Comment

The door and the wall.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

it all comes down to the federation for their incompetence to get a good headcoach, good friendlies etc etc.. and still we don't even have friendlies planned.. khak tu oon sare bi orzashoon!

Comment

Hich kas joz Mehdi Torabi.

Hezbollahie toole sag be teamemon chesh zad.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

IR---->Taj---->Wilmots
                          I say none of the options presented. Fact is in this system, the only one who could work was a strongman like Querioz. Other foreign coaches will have their hands tied, vatani coaches have that + incompetence. What many of us feared after Querioz left is coming true. Forget about WC, sit back and watch our FIFA rankings as we head in the 50-70 range.
                          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

"Let your voice heard"

I've asked this hundreds of times, but where does this information go? Please tell me.

It is always intimated that these polls are used for some kind of purpose and I just want to know where the information is absorbed and processed.

Comment

It is tthe fault of Wilmots he don't know how to organise a team. Look what Carlos Quriouz did!

Is Wilmots still not fired?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                                Iran and Iraq played a 0-0 draw in the group stages of the Asian Cup 2019 under Queiroz's helm. Both Iraq and Bahrain are Iran's Achilles heel in soccer. There is a general air of complacency over Iran because the team qualified to two consecutive World Cups and now is taking things for granted. On top of that there is a new manager with less rigorous involvement to the job, several new players lacking synergy (specially defensively in comparison to CQ's time), all exacerbated by a sparsity of high quality prep matches and training camps. Iraq was the more motivated side due to events outside the field, and maybe even had the karma on its side. This article by TOI summed things up:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iraqis...bolic-victory/

Iran needs a good shake-down, or it will miss on the 2022 World Cup.
                                That 0-0 result is completely irrelevant. We were at the top of our group and only needed a draw. Players were instructed to don’t give 100% so they would be more fit at the next game. Iraqi players have a 100% and were completely outgassed the next game

Comment

Working...
                                X