Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Masoud Shojai overstayed his welcome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Guys what about Amiri? Even more useless than Shojaei in my opinion.
    amiri, shojaei, hajsafi, ansarifard OUT

ghoddos, gholi, rezaei, mohebi IN
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      The foot was high but did he actually make contact? The aroghi player is holding his face which I don't think was hit.
      The player exaserbated the contact. This could be a yellow, but Masoud's first foul definitely wasn't. It's careless but not sure if reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        The player exaserbated the contact. This could be a yellow, but Masoud's first foul definitely wasn't. It's careless but not sure if reckless.
        The first foul definitely was a yellow! Minute 49, he flopped on floor and started rolling. Ref didnt give foul, next play a few seconds later, he got up and smashed the iraqi player. Pure petulance and inability to control emotions. Mr "experienced captain" led by example there. If him and Hajsafi, the two supposed leader cant control their emotions when dealing with referees and opposition players, get carded easily, and totally lose focus for petty things like this, what hope is there for the rest of the team to maintain discipline?

Or ansarifard, another "experienced" player who acts like a deer caught in headlights as soon as he gets in remotely dangerous position in TM shirt.

Better that these guys + ramin are never invited near TM again. We might actually make some progress by having our best players on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          The first foul definitely was a yellow! Minute 49, he flopped on floor and started rolling. Ref didnt give foul, next play a few seconds later, he got up and smashed the iraqi player. Pure petulance and inability to control emotions. Mr "experienced captain" led by example there. If him and Hajsafi, the two supposed leader cant control their emotions when dealing with referees and opposition players, get carded easily, and totally lose focus for petty things like this, what hope is there for the rest of the team to maintain discipline?

Or ansarifard, another "experienced" player who acts like a deer caught in headlights as soon as he gets in remotely dangerous position in TM shirt.

Better that these guys + ramin are never invited near TM again. We might actually make some progress by having our best players on the pitch
          You're right... I confused it with a different situation. That was retaliation clear as day.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            The foot was high but did he actually make contact? The aroghi player is holding his face which I don't think was hit.
            it doesn't matter if the Iraqi player made contact or not .... The Iraqi player fooled the ref .... That's all that matters ... That's asian football. We know how it is.

Having said that, a coach getting paid 3M a year needs to do his homework and sub out a player with a yellow card and a history of getting a red.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-14-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Shojai wasnt even special in his prime, okay of course i would also used him in TM but that was a short time and ended long time ago.

Comment

Captain Massoud's last sentence is this: I stay strong and double my efforts to make you proud again.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Captain Massoud's last sentence is this: I stay strong and double my efforts to make you proud again.
                    Cant make this shit up folks. This is the guy who is of such outstanding morale fiber.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

As terrible his performance was, he is genuinely apologizing and expressing his shame/embarrassment for today's loss/performance. It's more than I can say for may TM/international players. Look, he bears some of the blame for today's loss, he's past his prime, and he did what he thought was best for the team. He was called upon by Wilmots and kept in the game far too long. That was Wilmots decision, not his. His high kick did not contact the Iraqi's face, but the theatrics sold it to the ref. That was the ref's decision, not his. As much as we want to blame and scapegoat Shojaie, he is a true gentleman who is well-spoken and on the side of the people. He should bow out gracefully.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        As terrible his performance was, he is genuinely apologizing and expressing his shame/embarrassment for today's loss/performance. It's more than I can say for may TM/international players. Look, he bears some of the blame for today's loss, he's past his prime, and he did what he thought was best for the team. He was called upon by Wilmots and kept in the game far too long. That was Wilmots decision, not his. His high kick did not contact the Iraqi's face, but the theatrics sold it to the ref. That was the ref's decision, not his. As much as we want to blame and scapegoat Shojaie, he is a true gentleman who is well-spoken and on the side of the people. He should bow out gracefully.
                        Masoud is no TM-material anymore, he needs to retire immediately this would be the best apology from him to the fans and TM.

Comment

استیون هاون کوب

سال ۹۲ شروع ریاست جمهوری روحانیدقیقه ۹۲ گل خوردن ایران و باخت به عراق

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

we do not Need Gentleman on the pitch, we Need fighters which can run, fight, and Control the ball and their feets on the Ground, not ine air. Football is not for Gentleman. if he wantgs to be a Gentleman, than he can Play a role in iranian Serial.....
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

The masses have spoken. I am sure this is very representative of all TM Fans. After the disaster caused yesterday its time to step down. No more.

Comment

I can’t understand why he keeps getting invited, I understand his character and experience, but we have other players that too. The guy literally can’t run, pass, dribble or shoot. He got a red card and his presence wasn’t even missed. If you want him as just moral boost then just add him to the coaching squad or something he’s a disaster on the pitch. The best gift he can give us is to retire.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X