Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Iran did not play well and that was a dumb penalty given by Hosseini
    But I promise you all
    TM will end up first in this group , you will se
    Next year , 3 out of our return matches will be in Azadi
    Bad loss for sure but not the end of the world
    The coaching staff and the players are still gaining new experiences
    I don’t think we will qualify this time. And I’m not basing this on the Bahrain game

Comment

The only reason a midfield of Hajsafi Ebrahimi and Dejagah worked was because Dejagah was able to keep the ball so long for our team in the AC.

Ebrahimi and Hajsafi alone have no ball winning potential and it apparently showed today based on comments.

Hopefully Bahrain slips up against HK but we need that win in Iraq now.

Because heres another lesson from the preCQ era...

If we go into a game looking for a tie..we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
        We are missing key creative players
        AJB, Jahanbaksh, Ezatolahi , Ghoddos ,
        Our right and left backs need to either get better or replaced by someone better
        Any away game in Bahrain for Iran is a tough one .... since the 11th century ... so ...
        The weather looked like it was a factor
        We will be fine guys ... Believe in these players. We already know how good they can be
        Since when Ezzat is creative man?
        He is pure DM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
          Bring back Carlos Quriouz!! A World Class hereo big leader of Football. You think Wilmots will do the some! Our best World Cup 2018 ever. We almost won Portugal and draw Spain.. it was the best ever generation we had.

This lost was so bad it remind me of 2001 Bahrain 3:1 Iran Blazevic we lost. What happend today we are the best in all Asia!! Now we are 3th in our group
          Carlos Queroiz is losing to algeria 2-0 as we speak
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Bring back Queiroz for TM and Branko for PP! Iranian Football just isn’t the same without them!

And Winfried Schaefer for SS!

Comment

I think it is a good idea if you watch the Bahrain vs Iraq game. Iraq was lucky for the tie. Bahrain would have scored more goals.
              Have you ever seen Ali vs forman boxing game. That is what they did to us. tired us as much as they could. Then they score when
              we lacked concentration. CQ method. We need long time to study this Bahrain team.
              Frankly I doubt we will qualify.

Comment

If Iran, Bahrain or Iraq lose too many points vs eachothers finishing as 2nd team may not be enough to qualify as not all 2bd teams make it to the next round.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I’m very worried about our next crucial game in Basra against Iraq. We haven’t played there before at all and it will be in a very hostile environment. We should be happy with a tie next month in Basra considering todays performance!
                  Baazi dar Basra neshoon khahad daad agar Wilmots vaghean maali ast ya na, agar khate miyane raa manande emrooz natonim kontrol konim karemoon tamome.

Tarse man ine ke Wilmots az nazare taktiki yek morrabbie radde paayin baashe va natone TM ra besaaze.

Yadam miyaad az nazare Taktiki ba Belgique dar jaame Europa roberooye TM Italia zire Conte looleh shod.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Current standings and points in our group:

Iraq 7
                    Bahrain 7
                    Iran 6
                    Hong Kong 1
                    Cambodia 1

My God!

Comment

Losing against a lousy team is not uncommon and is no disaster! Next time we will be Destroyers and run over all of remaining bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

We were in this situation in 2005 with Branko and Nikbakht saved us in Amman.

Who will be our Nikbakht in Basra?

Comment

Never change a winning/working lineup. Nourollahi should have started like against Cambodia he nearly scored and had an assist in the 15 min he got to play. And As everyone knows the other change Majid Hosseini screwed us with his moronic pk. Was Pouraliganji healthy to play? Because if he was in addition to Nourollahi keeping his starting line-up so should have Pouraliganji.

Comment

The positive is that it's not too late to fix things.
                            There is still time and our destiny is in our own hands.

Comment

This game really showed how clueless Wilmots is about Iranian football.

Who the fuck doesn't Amiri start in a game where stamina is the most important factor? How were Haj-jaghy and Reziean still on the pitch after the first half?
                              At least CQ made up for his shitty player selection by having a game plan, Wilmots has yet to deploy tactics that look anything different than Team Melli circa 1996.

Comment

As a Rabid TM fan I’m sooooooo happy our beloved team LOST !!! This is the best thing that has happened as we are all highly emotional race. And for TM to come into the pith with a sworn rival getting outplayed is not only pitiful but plain stupid. It seems we as a race NEVER remember what happened to us. For Irianians in general was the Islamic revolution for TM it was losses to Lebanon and Uzbekistan as well as the recent sad loss to an under powered Japan !!

Now we all woke up !! We realized you need to win the game in heart and mind first. This is what CQ taught TM Wilmots doesn’t know. He knows now. But I’m surprised from Hashemian who’s seen this many time’s over ! Didn’t he think that he needs to do a psychiatric review with the team and when he saw Hajsafi or others getting too emotional to see the game plan. He should have pulled them out ! In the least we could have left the pitch with a draw. If we were smart !! Now we learn smart the hard way. Like I said. Nothing is lost. We can make this up big time as we are a BIG team. We just got a jolt up our collective Arse and hopefully we will know what to do and what NOT to do the next crucial game.

Comment

Working...
                                X