No announcement yet.

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar was lost due to no game plan. He was just there! No fault of his own.

Comment

We will be laughing this off when we are holding up the World Cup in Qatar in three years time.

Comment

Ufff disappointing indeed. However better to have this loss now to get our heads out of the clouds and realize 14 goals against Cambodia matter little going forward.

Still any loss to a Persian Gulf rival and especially Bahrain is painful. Can't say I am not upset. Team was super undisciplined and disorganized!

If it's any consolation the KSA, S. Korea, and UAE teams all had off nights as well!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

1 - Omid and hajsafi are a pretty shit combo in midfield.
          2 - I love omid to death, first game i actually saw him being shit tbh.
          3 - we missed ASHKAN ALOT.
          4 - Hosseini is amazing for his club, but he is half asleep for his country
          5 - who the fuck plays taremi, ansarifard, sardar all together.
          6 - dont bash wilmots yet, even though i didnt want him to be TM coach, its still early to bash him
          7 - where the fuck is VAR? HAND BALL INCIDENT.

Comment

I know CQ’s time with Iran was finished and it was time for him to go for a multitude of reasons...

But as some were almost hysterically asking for his tenure to end, there were others who warned about how we had it so good for so long that we were almost taking TM quality under CQ for granted. There were some that warned we might quickly regress back to the days of loosing to the likes of Bahrain and having to sweat our way through qualifications again.
            I just hope today was a fluke and Wilmots has a plan for this.

Comment

I’m very worried about our next crucial game in Basra against Iraq. We haven’t played there before at all and it will be in a very hostile environment. We should be happy with a tie next month in Basra considering todays performance!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Ufff disappointing indeed. However better to have this loss now to get our heads out of the clouds and realize 14 goals against Cambodia matter little going forward.
                Still any loss to a Persian Gulf rival and especially Bahrain is painful. Can't say I am not upset. Team was super undisciplined and disorganized!
                If it's any consolation the KSA, S. Korea, and UAE teams all had off nights as well!
                Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                We need more posts like this in this thread. Lets stay positive. Its not the end of the tournament.
                Also, it definitely is comforting knowing that KSA, S. Korea, and UAE teams all had off nights as well! Thanks for that fact!
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                  7 - where the fuck is VAR? HAND BALL INCIDENT.

I think they turn the VAR off for Arab Football Confederation games
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

I’m saying this for a while now that hajsafi and ebrahimi together is shit

Hopefully wilmot will understand now why CQ always invite Ezzatolahi and JB and play with4-2-3-1
                    Our midfield looked really bad today hajsafi should never play there.

P.S gholizadeh would have been good for this match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                      I’m saying this for a while now that hajsafi and ebrahimi together is shit

Hopefully wilmot will understand now why CQ always invite Ezzatolahi and JB and play with4-3-2-1
                      Our midfield looked really bad today hajsafi should never play there

Even gholizadeh would have been good for this match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Going forward Gholizadeh will be a great impact player to bring on when the opposition is tiring and he can use his skill to open defences up.

Comment

Gholizadeh would have been SICK for this match. He would have had the ability to get through that Bahrani wall with his ball control.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I’ve got to admit that when I saw team sheet I was worried about our attacking options off the bench but I think for the next round of games this will only get better.

Comment

Iran did not play well and that was a dumb penalty given by Hosseini
                            But I promise you all
                            TM will end up first in this group , you will se
                            Next year , 3 out of our return matches will be in Azadi
                            Bad loss for sure but not the end of the world
                            The coaching staff and the players are still gaining new experiences

Comment

we BEAT Morrocco ? they beat themselves bro

Comment

We are missing key creative players
                                AJB, Jahanbaksh, Ezatolahi , Ghoddos ,
                                Our right and left backs need to either get better or replaced by someone better
                                Any away game in Bahrain for Iran is a tough one .... since the 11th century ... so ...
                                The weather looked like it was a factor
                                We will be fine guys ... Believe in these players. We already know how good they can be

Comment

Working...
                                X