No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine being in ARJ's shoes and having to deal with this shit, being excluded from the squad while amateurs like March hold consistent starting positions. He still takes the time to practice hard and post about how much he enjoys putting in a good shift. It's f*cking criminal if Potter doesn't start him in a PL match this season while things are going so south for Brighton--how could you not even try to change things up? To hell with last season's performance; you're telling me there's no chance to improve? How many of you have been employed at a new job and struggled to adapt? Its a natural part of life for anyone. What Potter is doing to Alireza is practically destroying his football career. Scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Southampton 0-9 Leicester City.

Premier League is seriously the best league in the world.
      Astonishing scoreline. shocking, nearly.

Almost equals Spurs 2 Bayern Munchen 7, more so than Man City 8 Watford 0 (which was almost expected).

A warning what can happen if teams are too adventurous in the EPL.

Southampton's next two matches are both tricky as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/southampton

Comment

Ali (jahanbakhsh) is a bit stop-start," Potter added. "He came back a little bit late and then he wasn’t in the group and the team and then he picked up a little injury when he was away with Iran.

"He has got back well and he is part of the group again and he is training really hard. Trains well. It is just there are competition for places.

Asked if you could move-on in January, Potter responded: "Yes and no is the answer.

"I can understand why a footballer always wants to play. There will be a time where, if that's the case, we have to make that decision with the player.

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...-1-9120267/amp

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
          Ali (jahanbakhsh) is a bit stop-start," Potter added. "He came back a little bit late and then he wasn’t in the group and the team and then he picked up a little injury when he was away with Iran.

"He has got back well and he is part of the group again and he is training really hard. Trains well. It is just there are competition for places.

Asked if you could move-on in January, Potter responded: "Yes and no is the answer.

"I can understand why a footballer always wants to play. There will be a time where, if that's the case, we have to make that decision with the player.

Are jone ammat, begzar teamet 10-0 rooberooye Liverpool bebaaze, on moghe biya o bego "It is just there are competition for places".

Az Brighton teame bi-damtar nadidam.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
            What we should ask is which team is better AZ or Brighton? The problem is not ARJ. He just never received the right chemistry from Brighton formation or his dumb teammates. It’s like the poor guy has had to play with feet shackled together.

I also don’t understand why Brighton doesn’t play him so he can be sold or loaned out with better marketing! May be this is pressure tactic to have him let go a compensation clause in his contract.

He has a wonderful personality. I hope he gets himself out of this crappy team to where he can shine and be happy.
            Actually...Completely disagree. ARJ has no one to blame but maybe himself or his agent. He chose this team...he had other suitors but said this team and league fit his style. I do wish one day he would explain his logic because many of us on this very board failed to understand the choice!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Actually...Completely disagree. ARJ has no one to blame but maybe himself or his agent. He chose this team...he had other suitors but said this team and league fit his style. I do wish one day he would explain his logic because many of us on this very board failed to understand the choice!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
              sTats form guide;

Trossard, Maupay, Connolly

Total 13 games between them in minutes, 6 goals, + a good goal disallowed because of VAR

Jahanbakhsh 12 games, 0 goals 0 assists

Solly March: 53 PL games per minutes, 2 goals, 7 assists.

ARJ has got a chance of catching Solly March, but so have all the untried forwards. Izquierdo is injured until next year.

However, the untried three look better players to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                sTats form guide;

Total 13 games between them in minutes, 6 goals, + a good goal disallowed because of VAR

ARJ has got a chance of catching Solly March, but so have all the untried forwards. Izquierdo is injured until next year.

Perseus, you are comparing March who has played consistently and regularly to Jahanbakhsh who has barely seen the pitch. I am pretty sure that Jahanbakhsh would get the same number of goals and assists as March if given the same amount of playing minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Perseus, you are comparing March who has played consistently and regularly to Jahanbakhsh who has barely seen the pitch. I am pretty sure that Jahanbakhsh would get the same number of goals and assists as March if given the same amount of playing minutes.
                  You very well be right. Initial impression is both have work to do to be good enough. The same applies to the youngster Connolly. Competition for places. More chance now that Locadia, Andone and Knockaert have gone out on loan. Schelotto and Bissouma are also competitors on the right hand side, but not as goal scorers.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    sTats form guide;
                    Trossard Connolly and Maupey all players as forwards while ARJ was playing as a wingback. Cant compare those stats.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

It’s jb own fault, he could have gone to Leicester city or psv or Germany like his az teammate weghorst that was no way near JB quality but he scored 5 goals in Bundesliga already and playing Europa league he scored on Thursday

I have seen Brighton play and it’s ugly football belongs to championship that’s why they are ranked around 15-16 place every time

Can’t understand why this topic is so active he hasn’t played this season yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ARJ is not starting and not on bench.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          ARJ is not starting and not on bench.

Not surprising. It's clear he won't play under Potter and Potter doesn't rate him. He'll only get minutes if others get injured or in the FA cup possibly.

He can't wait for players to get injured to get minutes, he should find another team in January.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We can wait 24/7 for Jahanbakhsh to make a PL appearance under Potter, it won't ever happen.

Comment

Brighton is by far my least favorite team among the ones that our players have played for.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

whatta fking hypocrite is this asshole pothead..!
                                sounds like trump talking, keeps contradicting himself within the same sentence..!
                                why dont you be fking honest and just say that you'r pissed he showed up bit late after WC or be fking honest and state the fact that you simply dont rate him and prefer him gone on loan or transfer..!?
                                if you actually valued ARJ being a gentleman and training hard and being a positive influence in training then perhaps you woulda rewarded your supposed TopLad with a few minutes off the bench by now..!! fking jerk..!

if he doesnt include him in the playing squad yet again today, i coulnt ever get myself to give a flying fk about this bs club again even if ali stayed there another year.!

Comment

Working...
                                X