Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
    Devils Advocate Here , AJ is just an average player in EPL.

AJ is just not good enough for EPL
    Based on 19 games where he most of time got some trash minutes here and there with his team being down 0-3?

Comment

let's hope they get trashed today!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I’m hoping the team sheet isn’t a way forward of how Potter wants to play, that’s a team destined for relegation.

Comment

Aslan jaleb nist, amma man fekr mikonam ya mariz shode va tab daare ya hamin emrooz hess karde yek asibdidegi daare.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Wow, Alireza is not even on the bench.
            Why the fuck didn't they loan him out if he isn't a part of their plan?
            Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
            I mean, Potter must've made clear to him he is not in his plans? Then why not tell him to move on?

I kinda felt this coming, but wasn't sure. It was a bit obvious from the friendlies he wasn't in the first team plans.
            well i remember there were rumors of a loan-back to a decent eredivisie side (dont recall the name now11?) earlier in the summer and it was ARJ's agent claiming Ali had decided that he wanted to stay and prove himself..!!?
            so i suppose the message was relayed ..... ??
            its a long season ahead and im certain after a few losses and early rough patches Pothead will be forced to reconsider his options ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Based on 19 games where he most of time got some trash minutes here and there with his team being down 0-3?

He didn’t do what was needed from the manager hence the lack of games last year. Don’t get me wrong I love to see him play but he is not making the team under two different managers.

I hope it’s an injury and he is back soon. Otherwise time he should get out and move on.

He is very much a TM material so we need him fit and ready.

Comment

Va agar eshtebaah mikonam, omidvaram Watford dahane Brighton raa emrooz servis kone.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Va agar eshtebaah mikonam, omidvaram Watford dahane Brighton raa emrooz servis kone.
                  3:1 I say - Watford are a decent side.

Comment

I fucking hate this shit club with its shitty fan and its shitty bernard and bianca logo. F*ck them all.
                    Bring our boy back to Eredivise or Bundesliga.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                      I fucking hate this shit club with its shitty fan and its shitty bernard and bianca logo. F*ck them all.
                      Bring our boy back to Eredivise or Bundesliga.
                      Yes bro, fuck this English nonsense club. He will thrive in the Bundesliga if given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        well i remember there were rumors of a loan-back to a decent eredivisie side (dont recall the name now11?) earlier in the summer and it was ARJ's agent claiming Ali had decided that he wanted to stay and prove himself..!!?
                        so i suppose the message was relayed ..... ??
                        its a long season ahead and im certain after a few losses and early rough patches Pothead will be forced to reconsider his options ..!!
                        It was Feyenoord.

Comment

Go Watford

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                            It was Feyenoord.
                            Feyenoord, PSV, AZ and some German, Turkish teams wanted him.

Comment

He is with the team but not on the bench , just saw him on the clubs Insta page.
                              Is he injured or do the whole squad travel ?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                                He is with the team but not on the bench , just saw him on the clubs Insta page.
                                Is he injured or do the whole squad travel ?
                                I watched the Brighton insta story, I didn't see him with the team

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X