X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has to be injured there’s no way he’s not even in the squad

Comment

Wow, Alireza is not even on the bench.
      Why the fuck didn't they loan him out if he isn't a part of their plan?

Comment

rid baba

Comment

I hope this shit club gets relegated. I don't know why JB chose to stay at a club that doesn't believe in him! So much for the new coach ''liking'' him.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            He has to be injured there’s no way he’s not even in the squad
            Only Izquirdo, Schelotto, and Bissouma were marked injured.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Wow, Alireza is not even on the bench.
              Why the fuck didn't they loan him out if he isn't a part of their plan?
              I mean, Potter must've made clear to him he is not in his plans? Then why not tell him to move on?

I kinda felt this coming, but wasn't sure. It was a bit obvious from the friendlies he wasn't in the first team plans.

Comment

Theyre playing 3-5-2 with 2 wing backs. ARJ does not even fit into this formation.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

In ham az in. So much for the new ‘attacking’ season.

Comment

If this isn't a clear signal to JB to get the hell out of this club, then I don't know what is. Brighton has literally zero confidence in JB and this isn't helping him either. JB deserves a better team and circumstances.

Comment

I’d rather he even moves back to Holland at this rate. Not even making the bench is just pure disrespect

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        I’d rather he even moves back to Holland at this rate. Not even making the bench is just pure disrespect
                        Someone tell his agent to re-contact PSV now. Anything better than this shit fest.

Comment

The current lineup has Zero out and out wingers in. They’re lined up with none of their new signings as well. Trossard only winger on the bench. Perhaps it’s just a situational thing, that they want to line up like this against Watford. Otherwise I’d say that Potter should’ve given AJ the notice that it’s best he leaves.

Comment

LOL this is so bad
                            Even they new signings who didnt play a minute of preseason made it to the bench lol

Comment

Devils Advocate Here , AJ is just an average player in EPL.
                              We all want him to do well and play week in week out.

Aaron Mooy is been there for 2 days and he is on the bench. AJ didn’t make it but could be injured otherwise it’s time to go.

AJ is just not good enough for EPL

He is better off gong to a lower league and be a starter.

Comment

Could be lack of ability ? He has been ignored by two different coaches so it could be AJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X