Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys,

Its been a long time since I have logged back on here. I just wanted to comment on the Potter situation. I think we need to congratulate BHA on their battle against relegation. Yes, ARJ hasn't been playing. Yes, it seems unfair. But at the end of the day it is the coaches decisions. Similar to how CQ took out Rahmati etc. It seems that Potter for whatever reason does not favor ARJ. That is the coaches decision no matter how much we disagree. It is ARJ managers responsibility to find ARJ a new club and fix the situation.

Best wishes to BHA on next season in premier league. And congrats on their accomplishments. ARJ manager needs to start moving faster and get him a new gig.

All love no hate.

Signing out.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
      Hey Guys,
      Its been a long time since I have logged back on here. I just wanted to comment on the Potter situation. I think we need to congratulate BHA on their battle against relegation. Yes, ARJ hasn't been playing. Yes, it seems unfair. But at the end of the day it is the coaches decisions. Similar to how CQ took out Rahmati etc. It seems that Potter for whatever reason does not favor ARJ. That is the coaches decision no matter how much we disagree. It is ARJ managers responsibility to find ARJ a new club and fix the situation.
      Best wishes to BHA on next season in premier league. And congrats on their accomplishments. ARJ manager needs to start moving faster and get him a new gig.
      All love no hate.
      Signing out.
      Thanks for your post and welcome back. Believe me, I was just like you when they first signed Potter (in fact, I started this thread with all love and no hate...check out page 1). But Potter’s decision on ARJ is completely asinine. Please don’t compare him to CQ; on his best day Potter couldn’t carry CQ’s water. CQ took out Rahmati as he was toxic to TM. ARJ HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT AND PROFESSIONAL. Not to mention his work ethic and what he produced with the limited time he was given on the pitch.

Comment

Vow Potter just keeps moving from one failure to next, all the while pretending he won the WC.

Best finish in Swedish top league. 5th.
        Best and only finish in Championship 10 th.
        Best and only finish in EPL , eh may be 15th.

Next thing he will be coaching Spain, losing to Malta and hailing that accomplishment.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

any fresh rumors or links of a transfer ..???
          wtf is his agent doing..??

i know he may be nice guy or whatever but if he can't at a very least start some Bazaar garmi media hypes surrounding his client who's desperate for a departure, then he either aint doing his job right or he just isnt able to..!!

imo, its high time for Ali to step up and hire a more connected, professional agent (someone like Sardar's current agent..!) ..that is, if he still has the Desire to duke it out in highest levels of football...! his current agent, regardless of a being seemingly a classy family friend and someone who has much helped bringing him into EU and decently progress his EU career so far, HE SIMPLY ISNT A BIG LEAGUE BALLER AND LOOKS TO ME INCAPABLE of ADVANCING IT ANY FURTHER..!!
          I recognize that it would be tough break-up for him on many levels but if he doesnt its gonna go all downhill for his career from here on ..! his only option for continued career upward trajectory is to put him on immediate notice ..!! i havent heard anything from his corner since the Ajax rumor which went by the way and the old PSV link which seemingly doesnt seem to be moving towards materializing and Ali's BHA future was sealed a month or 2 into the current season and the writing was on the wall..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            any fresh rumors or links of a transfer ..???
            wtf is his agent doing..??
            i know he may be nice guy or whatever but if he can't at a very least start some Bazaar garmi media hypes surrounding his client who's desperate for a departure, then he either aint doing his job right or he just isnt able to..!!
            imo, its high time for Ali to step up and hire a more connected, professional agent (someone like Sardar's current agent..!) ..that is, if he still has the Desire to duke it out in highest levels of football...! his current agent, regardless of a being seemingly a classy family friend and someone who has much helped bringing him into EU and decently progress his EU career so far, HE SIMPLY ISNT A BIG LEAGUE BALLER AND LOOKS TO ME INCAPABLE of ADVANCING IT ANY FURTHER..!!
            I recognize that it would be tough break-up for him on many levels but if he doesnt its gonna go all downhill for his career from here on ..! his only option for continued career upward trajectory is to put him on immediate notice ..!! i havent heard anything from his corner since the Ajax rumor which went by the way and the old PSV link which seemingly doesnt seem to be moving towards materializing and Ali's BHA future was sealed a month or 2 into the current season and the writing was on the wall..!!
            There isn't going to be much transfers this off-season because of lack of funds caused by Covid. I wouldn't hold my breath. As I said before, the only places that might have the money to spend on AJ, are Qatar and other Arab states.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              There isn't going to be much transfers this off-season because of lack of funds caused by Covid. I wouldn't hold my breath. As I said before, the only places that might have the money to spend on AJ, are Qatar and other Arab states.
              no doubt he'd have to make $ome conce$$ion$ in his pay-package in order to keep his career trajectory heading upwards or at a very least muster a lateral move of sorts...!!

but to me his current agent looks incapable of even doing that....! any monkey can land him a qatar/china/ayrab move.... he needs a more connected, Ruthless agent to keep him playing top level leagues without too much monetary sacrifices ...!!
              unfortunately, what many iranian players fail to grasp, is that fact that a well-connected, shroud agent will ultimately Net them a profit, rather than cost their careers a fortune..! sure on the surface they may demand a bigger commission and seemingly cost them much more to attain..!!
              it took sardar a long time to recognize that fact and finally dump out Berdieve and his pop or his family friend agent gang.... and look at the list suitors and tremendous amounts transfer exposures facing him now..!!

Comment

Lol I’m so glad I didn’t come back to this thread for the last 2 matches. Looking forward to the day this thread gets closed and we get a new and fresh thread for Alireza with his new club.

Comment

"Going forward we need to find that balance between style and getting points."
                  -Potter

Another brilliant quote by Potter. What does this even mean? Is he saying the team's "style" is good, but now needs to balance with more points? Who give a rats behind about style? Are you an influencer? You're an EPL coach. ALL that matters is getting points, which you could barely do this year. But please, let's continue his 5 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    -Potter

Another brilliant quote by Potter. What does this even mean? Is he saying the team's "style" is good, but now needs to balance with more points? Who give a rats behind about style? Are you an influencer? You're an EPL coach. ALL that matters is getting points, which you could barely do this year. But please, let's continue his 5 year contract.
                    What he means is that next season, they want to achieve 15th place in position with style.
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      -Potter
                      more concerning, does he think the way brighton played this season was stylish? That was some of the worst fucking football Ive ever witnessed, and Ive seen rostov vs tom tomsk during berdyev era!

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                        What he means is that next season, they want to achieve 15th place in position with style.

Comment

I don't think a manager who is inconsistent and unsure about his starting 11 on a weekly basis should make a comment about "style".

For example, when you have a RB who dribbles the ball like a headless chicken, making countless and unnecessary errors, causing his team to drop back to defend.. this, for example, doesn't constitute as a style. It's more like.. hmm.. poor decision making by the club manager and owner to purchase such a player.

But this is only one example out of the many for the genius gaffer, Graham Potter.

Comment

Also, I saw West Ham tied! So this is what the end of an illustrious season looks like for Brighton & Hove Albion under Mr. Potter:

1) Liverpool
                            2) Manchester City
                            3) Manchester United
                            4) Chelsea
                            5) Leicester City
                            6) Wolves
                            7) Tottenham
                            8) Sheffield
                            9) Burnley
                            10) Arsenal
                            11) Everton
                            12) Southampton
                            13) Newcastle United
                            14) Crystal Palace
                            15) West Ham United
                            16) Brighton
                            17) Aston Villa
                            18) Watford
                            19) Bournemouth
                            20) Norwich City

No longer 15th place, it's 16th now lol.

Congratulations Coach Potter! Great consistency within your team and your players. Fantastic coaching decisions, as well as justifiable and logical player selections this season.

The future is bright for Brighton with Graham Potter as its manager

Comment

The only way Potter can get Brighton to higher reaches of the premiership is to posses a magic wand like his same-name fantasy character has.

Brighton at best is a championship side in the premier league. They still posses a number of players they brought with them from that league. Potter and the club understand its limitations and will continue to target survival season in season out. What amazes me is how a Dutch leauge top scorer decides to join such a club, either an emotional knee jerk signing, poorly lower tier league player manager or some unforgiving notion that by showcasing himself, Liverpool will knock at his door. Look where Leicester ended up this season!!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

In all fairness if u look at goals scored per solar eclipse and number of passes when the moon was full, and possession when losing by 5 goals, and more importantly points divided by football IQ......

Then you will understand what a brilliant coach he is.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X