No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assume he'll be starting against sheffield wednesday, a good team to keep up his form

Comment

I've been one of ARJ's biggest supporters, but I really don't like how so many people on here are so against Potter, at times it feels like I'm reading the Iranian comments on Instagram instead of being on this forum. The guy is a great tactician and manager from what I've seen of him, and which one of us on here knows exactly what's been going on behind the scenes with jahanbakhsh to say that he is proving potter wrong etc. Yes sure potter has made mistakes here and there just like any manager, but some of the posts on here are unbelievable. People need to calm down with the hate and accept that things had gone one which we don't know about but hopefully things are looking good for jahanbakhsh now and just pray that he doesn't get injured while on this run of form.

Also, the only critical thing (not going to mention his positives as everyone who watched the game could see his positives) I would mention about jahanbakhsh is his awareness at times to react, he was caught out once or twice today on just being slow to react when getting the ball (could be awareness of what's around him or the decision making) which is something I've seen about him quite a few times before last season which is why a lot of fans would turn on him, because it's one of the worst things for fans to see the loss of possession because of not being aware.

Other than that, great to see him score and hopefully he'll be playing again soon.

Comment

Consistency and confidence and playing in right position is the key for him, if he wants to have an starting position in this team under this manager

Comment

Any highlights of his game? Only saw the goal, amazing, so happy for him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            NBCSN on YouTube usually have the highlights of all games, just check YouTube a little later

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              https://youtu.be/xm1n68CClv4

Comment

I think the only other Iranian to ever score a bicycle kick was Vahid Hashemian in the Bundesliga for Bochum. Think it was his highest mark game where he scored twice.

Most of JB touches where amazing. I think his early on pass where he nutmegged a chelsea player and sent the ball straight to an attacking Brighton player was brilliant.
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Anyone has Jahanbakhsh his highlights ???

Comment

Originally posted by don_corleone View Post
                    geoblocked.

Comment

Thats not his highlights , i mean each touch he had because i saw some unbelievble pass today also

Comment

https://youtu.be/AjxAW4ssPQY

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

It is hard to not like this guy, professional, down to earth and always smiling. Probably the most lovable TM player and a full package of professionalism and attitude. Something that both Daei and Hashemian lacked at some stage of their career, both specially Daei had big ego.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            It is hard to not like this guy, professional, down to earth and always smiling. Probably the most lovable TM player and a full package of professionalism and attitude. Something that both Daei and Hashemian lacked at some stage of their career, both specially Daei had big ego.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Remind me what Hashemian did as a player the was unprofessional. I know early on he declined to play for TM. What was his reason? But besides that I always thought he was a consummate professional.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                              I've been one of ARJ's biggest supporters, but I really don't like how so many people on here are so against Potter, at times it feels like I'm reading the Iranian comments on Instagram instead of being on this forum. The guy is a great tactician and manager from what I've seen of him, and which one of us on here knows exactly what's been going on behind the scenes with jahanbakhsh to say that he is proving potter wrong etc. Yes sure potter has made mistakes here and there just like any manager, but some of the posts on here are unbelievable. People need to calm down with the hate and accept that things had gone one which we don't know about but hopefully things are looking good for jahanbakhsh now and just pray that he doesn't get injured while on this run of form.

Also, the only critical thing (not going to mention his positives as everyone who watched the game could see his positives) I would mention about jahanbakhsh is his awareness at times to react, he was caught out once or twice today on just being slow to react when getting the ball (could be awareness of what's around him or the decision making) which is something I've seen about him quite a few times before last season which is why a lot of fans would turn on him, because it's one of the worst things for fans to see the loss of possession because of not being aware.

Other than that, great to see him score and hopefully he'll be playing again soon.
                              Iranian fans on here unfortunately have been 250x worse than the few Brighton supporters here and there who bad mouthed JB. It’s the epitome and prime example of them not being able to take their emotions out of their opinions and look at things objectively.....he got his chance and seized the opportunity and I know Brighton fans are even happier than we are
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post

Damet garm, very mature and differentiated post. I liked.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X