Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Naw. It's not like JB was getting any playing time before the interview.
    he was and now its 0 time.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I blame his agent for not talking to him and pushing to go to another place cause apparently he doesn't get it

Comment

This says to me that he is leaving , they don’t want him injured.

Comment

Potterhead or Butterhead, he’s getting the results that will keep Brighton in premiership and he will keep his job. The problem with JB was the choice of the club in the first place. Haughton was just as defensive and a flair player like JB had no place in such a team. Tough and pacy premiership has its own reasons to add to the demise.

In a way I’m happy JB is not getting minutes, this will mean exit door. If he was to play and score goals, then he will stay another dreaded season!
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Ended 0-0. BHA again "lucky" that the ref didn't see/call the obvious handball in the box by BHA to block a header. Potter is riding his lucky wave for a while now, it will run out soon.

Comment

Tariq lamptey with an impressive debut. Kid has a very "Bright" career ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
                Tariq lamptey with an impressive debut. Kid has a very "Bright" career ahead of him.
                That kids gonna be so good and would've linked with ARJ better than any other RB Brighton have had... So depressing

Comment

Potter completely out-coached Rogers in the first half as the NBC commentators said but he couldn’t find the edge over him in the 2nd half. Macalister and lamptey are very good additions but potter screws himself yet again by using useless solly march.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

To our missing BHA fans:

After 30 games, BHA has 33 points. Exactly the same number of points they had at this time previous seasons. But hey, they have better possession stats, yeepee!!!!

Now, tell us how Potterball is so much better than anything else......Go on. We are listening to your endless wisdom.

The only thing Potter has going for him is that there are a few teams much shittier than BHA. Otherwise BHA would be rock bottom.

By the way, even now, they are still only 6 points off the bottom. They will still struggle to stay afloat.

What a shitty coach, and what a shittier management to give this moron a contract!!
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                      To our missing BHA fans:
                      After 30 games, BHA has 33 points. Exactly the same number of points they had at this time previous seasons. But hey, they have better possession stats, yeepee!!!!
                      Now, tell us how Potterball is so much better than anything else......Go on. We are listening to your endless wisdom.
                      The only thing Potter has going for him is that there are a few teams much shittier than BHA. Otherwise BHA would be rock bottom.
                      By the way, even now, they are still only 6 points off the bottom. They will still struggle to stay afloat.
                      What a shitty coach, and what a shittier management to give this moron a contract!!
                      Exactly. Plus, one coach (CH) gets sacked for this level of outcome, while the other (Potter) gets a 5 year contract for the same performance. Mind boggling!

Comment

I would be very surprised if Alireza is there next season and I think as some other clubs are doing they are keeping him away from injury so they can sell him.

Look we can bitch and moan about Potter all we want and ‘same points as last season’ etc and as Iranian fans we are are going to be pissed off Alireza isn’t playing as rightly as we enjoy watching him play.
                        However I am guessing that Brighton fans are going to be very very happy since the restart with 4 points against Leicester and Arsenal. We can keep going round and round in circles but ultimately Brighton fans just want to stay up, that is their goal. Our goal is different, we want them to stay up with Alireza playing.

Comment

What is an ideal and realistic team/league that JB should play for next season?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            What is an ideal and realistic team/league that JB should play for next season?
                            It depends on how much exposure JB has (how much his agent can do).

The problem is that he was bought for such a high price and high wages and other clubs might not be able to match what Brighton wants/JB salary is.

Realistically, any team in Holland/Portugal who needs JB would be blessed if he went there.

If he can go to Spain I think a team like Celta Vigo/Levante and dare I say Osasuna would match his level.

Bundesliga is crowded with wingers but he could definitelt play for mid/lower mid table teams.

Comment

if it makes anyone feel better, JB is a regular start in my FUT20 team

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Potter completely out-coached Rogers in the first half as the NBC commentators said but he couldn’t find the edge over him in the 2nd half. Macalister and lamptey are very good additions but potter screws himself yet again by using useless solly march.
                                yep - all you really need to know about any of this situation is just the amount of time solly march gets while he's pure shit. unreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X