Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    This is what happens when a recently promoted to EPL full of cheap but eager players club buys an expensive player (highest in their history) to play along with players not worth a fraction. These players obviously will do all they can to show/prove he is not better than them. Watch all the minutes he has been on and you will see what I am talking about. The team players don't really include him in their games. He is all alone in that club. His attitude absolutely pro and such a nice guy too for just being patient. But this is just going to go on and on for a long time.
    Could well be the case...!
    His chemistry with BHA teammates, especially the brits amongst them has certainly seemed off from get go last season ..! Frankly it was hard not to notice last season..!
    Now a New Brit coach comes in from lower leagues wanting to prove himself worthy & popular with the veterans/locals/fan-faves of the team & he too inevitably falls in line with status quo & all the sudden sets a much higher bar for Ali in order to break into his starting line ...!
    If it was any other Iranian player, we coulda suspected their own professionalism shortcomings but we all know Ali isn’t one as such & proven so by Potheads own claims.

Comment

I work for a British company they are the biggest 2 faced snakes. They are nice to your face but actually work against you and have tons of jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        I work for a British company they are the biggest 2 faced snakes. They are nice to your face but actually work against you and have tons of jealousy.
        this is true
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Absolute bastards.
          They’re ruining this kid over some stupid power game and to say f*** you to last season’s staff.

Comment

Why do you guys even watch this club's games, when all it does for you is herskhori?

I think it should be quite clear by now, JB has no place in this team for whatever reason. Stop following this team and giving yourselves heart attacks.

We wish the best for JB, so let's see what happens in January and hopefully start following his new team

Comment

Anyone else tired of Potter's fluff talk about ARJ? You're not barcelona, manu, or inter. At least have him on the bench. His verbal "sympathy" is quite insulting frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                Anyone else tired of Potter's fluff talk about ARJ? You're not barcelona, manu, or inter. At least have him on the bench. His verbal "sympathy" is quite insulting frankly.
                He’s stringing him along

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  This is what happens when a recently promoted to EPL full of cheap but eager players club buys an expensive player (highest in their history) to play along with players not worth a fraction. These players obviously will do all they can to show/prove he is not better than them. Watch all the minutes he has been on and you will see what I am talking about. The team players don't really include him in their games. He is all alone in that club. His attitude absolutely pro and such a nice guy too for just being patient. But this is just going to go on and on for a long time.
                  I noticed this a lot actually, there was a ridiculous amount of times where alireza was wide open on the wing and the brighton players refused to pass to him.

Hopefully he leaves this team the soonest day possible to continue his career.

He's a true professional and I don't doubt that he will bounce back from this.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    I noticed this a lot actually, there was a ridiculous amount of times where alireza was wide open on the wing and the brighton players refused to pass to him.
                    Hopefully he leaves this team the soonest day possible to continue his career.
                    He's a true professional and I don't doubt that he will bounce back from this.
                    I was saying this all last season. They would pass him the ball in dead situations and when he did have the ball nobody made the proper run to allow him to make a play. Ali got sabotaged on this team otherwise no way in hell any of these Championship league players would be starting over him. It's a joke!
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I've seen Potter's kind before:

#1) they build someone up ("Ali is a hard worker", "he's a team player", "he's very kind")

#2) And then crush them (no starts, no bench time, totally disgraced)

#3) Repeat above

For the kind-hearted and trusting victim (like ARJ), this is deadly. They keep staying with the perpetrator in the hopes that they will finally just do #1 and not #2. ARJ needs better career counseling ASAP.

Comment

I think some people are reading a bit too much into this scenario, acting like Potter is sabotaging Alireza on purpose.

It's just a case of Alireza not matching Potter's style and the fact that Alireza got injured exactly when he had a chance to crack the line up (after the Hong-Kong game). Nobody was expecting Alzate and Connolly to be as good they are. There's is no reason for Potter drop those two from the lineup.

Duffy was a fixed starter last season, but since Webster cracked the lineup this season, he is in a similar position as Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          I've seen Potter's kind before:
                          #1) they build someone up ("Ali is a hard worker", "he's a team player", "he's very kind")
                          #2) And then crush them (no starts, no bench time, totally disgraced)
                          #3) Repeat above
                          For the kind-hearted and trusting victim (like ARJ), this is deadly. They keep staying with the perpetrator in the hopes that they will finally just do #1 and not #2. ARJ needs better career counseling ASAP.
                          This might just be the biggest pile of rubbish I’ve ever read on here.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                            If it's a pile of rubbish then what would be an accurate assessment in your opinion? Potter mentioned after the first couple league games that, "Jahanbaksh is outside the 18, but close to be being in the starting 11" and more recently he made similar comments. Yet he has been left out of the squad entirely for the majority of the league matches.

So his statements about Jahanbaksh have seemed to be just fluff otherwise he would have played some minutes by now. I much rather Potter just come out and Say Jahanbaksh is not in his plans so that Jahanbakhsh can find a new club and not allow his career to further stagnate at Brighton. If this trend continues then it will be very unfair in hindsight that Jahanbaksh wasn't told to find a new club in the summer and instead encouraged to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                              As if your post is so profound.

Care to elaborate why you feel this way?
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                I think some people are reading a bit too much into this scenario, acting like Potter is sabotaging Alireza on purpose.
                                It's just a case of Alireza not matching Potter's style and the fact that Alireza got injured exactly when he had a chance to crack the line up (after the Hong-Kong game). Nobody was expecting Alzate and Connolly to be as good they are. There's is no reason for Potter drop those two from the lineup.
                                Duffy was a fixed starter last season, but since Webster cracked the lineup this season, he is in a similar position as Alireza.
                                Bro this team is full of 2nd div players...its not Barca or Bayern. I dont see how an expensive player like JB cant even be considered when they have no one. Surely he can at least test him out in a game situation at some point. JB cannot possibly be that bad that he cant be tried. He acts like if he plays JB they will lose 5-0 or something

Personally as a coach i would do my best to have all my options ready to go. Few injuries and whos he gonna play? He will be forced to throw someone in a crucial game, that hasnt played all season.

Comment

Working...
                                X