Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran won 5-1

Comment

Great result for our amazing young women. If Vietnam loses to Korea Republic (the game started at 8:00 AM EST) without scoring a goal, Iran will qualify for the finals in Thailand.

Comment

Any updates? I can’t find anything online...the SK-Vietnam game should have concluded by now.

Comment

Vietnam lost 2-1 to Korea. now they have exactly the same GD as Iran .
          it will come to the number of yellow cards. both teams received 1 yellow card in first two matches, we have to wait until AFC uploads today official reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
            Vietnam lost 2-1 to Korea. now they have exactly the same GD as Iran .
            it will come to the number of yellow cards. both teams received 1 yellow card in first two matches, we have to wait until AFC uploads today official reports.
            Oh man, what a nail biter!! So we’re waiting on yellow card counts in the final matches? What if that’s also tied? I feel like we’re waiting for carrier pigeons to deliver this news. Like molasses!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Oh man, what a nail biter!! So we’re waiting on yellow card counts in the final matches? What if that’s also tied? I feel like we’re waiting for carrier pigeons to deliver this news. Like molasses!
              then the qualified team will be decided by the draw.

Comment

well I have a bad news. per this 3 of our players received yellow card in the last match. very unlikely for Iran to qualify

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/1903/%D9%BE%...86%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Korea beat Vietnam 2-1. Iran and Vietnam each have 4 points. Each scored 6 goals and allowed 4. The next tie-breaker is based on yellow and red cards received by each team. I don’t have those stats. I only know that Vietnam received a red card(after a second yellow) when they played Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Korea beat Vietnam 2-1. Iran and Vietnam each have 4 points. Each scored 6 goals and allowed 4. The next tie-breaker is based on yellow and red cards received by each team. I don’t have those stats. I only know that Vietnam received a red card(after a second yellow) when they played Iran.
                    oh ooops. I didn't notice that checking the official report. that will change the whole thing

3 negative points for Vietnam because of that red card
                    4 negative points for Iran because of 4 yellow cards

we still need Vietnam to receive at least 1 yellow card in today match

Comment

no yellow card for Vietnam in the last match. therefore they qualified to the final round and Iran got eliminated.

how the hell you receive 3 yellow cards in a match you win 5-1 !!

Comment

Oh nooooo! what luck. I guess they got all those yellows as they were trying to score the most goals. They really put their heart into this, I'm sure. Cruel luck.

Comment

What a heartbreak for this team.

Comment

That is the most heart-breaking fashion of bowing out of a tournament (Yellow cards count)

Comment

We should be proud of our young women. They gave it their 100% in spite of all the restrictions and outright discrimination they face. At the end, both Iran and Vietnam had four negative points but Iran had more yellow cards. Great experience for future tournaments.

Go Iranian women!

Comment

What a harsh way to be eliminated. We were in a very tough group.

Comment

Working...
                                X