AFC U-19 Women's Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC U-19 Women's Championship

Iran U-19 women's team played a great game today against the hosts Vietnam. They came back from down , 1-0 tied the game and had their chances to even win it. They controlled the game for the most part from the parts I watched from the link below. Katayoun Khosrowyar has done an amazing job coaching this team. Our young women played their hearts out!

Go Iran!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/1818/%D9%BE%...86%D8%A7%D9%85

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/1819/%D8%AA%...A8%D8%A7%D9%86

This a huge result, and they know it. They now have a realistic chance of making it to the final tournament!
    Getting such a result in Vietnam against the hosts would have been impossible only a few years ago, but Katayoun Khosrowyar has done a great job with the team!

Comment

Photos from the game against Vietnam earlier today.

Comment

Good job by the girls!

I am going to have Pho for lunch today in their honor!

Comment

I really admire Iranian girls and women. Despite all the obstacles thrown in front of them, they preserver. They overcome. They succeed. Now if the men could show some of the same tenacity that our women display, we could get somewhere.

More power to them. I am so proud of them.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

We definitely had the height advantage! Nice to see some fans made the trip to support our young lionesses. Very nice job ladies!

Comment

Our fans were outnumbered but were much louder and had a variety of cool chants. Proud of our young women!

Go Iran!

Comment

Tweet by Katayoun Khosrowyar:
                During my IRAN VS VIETNAM post match interview the guy asked “how did iran team get so good suddenly?, nobody expected your team to perform so well” 😎

Comment

Iran - South Korea:

Comment

FT: Iran 0 - 2 South Korea

Again this is a result that nobody expected. When they played South Korea a few years ago they lost 13-0. Now they lost 2-0.

Iran had a golden opportunity in the dying minutes and could have made it 2-1.

This team has improved so much under Kat.

Comment

Ngl number 2 looks like (s)he's in the wrong U-19 team

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                        FT: Iran 0 - 2 South Korea
                        Again this is a result that nobody expected. When they played South Korea a few years ago they lost 13-0. Now they lost 2-0.
                        Iran had a golden opportunity in the dying minutes and could have made it 2-1.
                        This team has improved so much under Kat.
                        Only few months ago Iran U22 mn lost with the same result to Korea. Except Iranian men were fearfull of korea and did their best to avoid playing them.
                        Girls did not fear them.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Only few months ago Iran U22 mn lost with the same result to Korea. Except Iranian men were fearfull of korea and did their best to avoid playing them.
                          Girls did not fear them.
                          I noticed Iranian female athletes seem to have twice the gheyrat of their male counterparts.

Comment

https://twitter.com/footladytweets/s...89413724397568

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X