This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    The moderators on this forum are very selective when it comes to racism. Talking shit about Iraqis and Arabs in general is very much accepted.
    Sad but true.
    That is very regrettable and at the same time very appropriate.
    He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

The moderators on this forum are very selective when it comes to racism. Talking shit about Iraqis and Arabs in general is very much accepted.
      People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2650230

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
        People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2650230
        My response was in reply to the ignorant comments by the Brits on the posted forum. I didnt attack an individual based on their nationality.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Modibo maiga fails medical tests and wont join PP

Iman salimi wont join Greece and will stay at tractor

Ss wants a bosnian left back, ex sampdoria and grasshopper players

Comment

My response was in reply to the ignorant comments by the Brits on the posted forum. I didnt attack an individual based on their nationality.
            Ummmm... if you want to be a pedant about that post, you attacked an entire nation of people based on their nationality. Individual or group of people, you're as in the wrong as those that you are criticising in this thread.

You think you can justify your response to a few users on a reddit page by calling them ignorant, yet you demonstrate that same trait considering:
            1) You haven't actually argued their footballing opinions (however grandiose) but rather dismissed their point of view based on your view of their nationality.
            2) You assumed all of the posts from users with club crests of Everton, Man Utd, etc are English. These clubs have a global fan base.
            3) You seem to think that their opinions and attitudes toward rival clubs represent that of a tens of millions of people who identify as British (myself included).
            4) You conflate the words England and British.

Anyway, I don't mean to pick on you. As you correctly pointed out in your earlier post, there are several dangerous comments and worldviews (far more so than yours) that are being wilfully ignored by mods on this forum. To not act on these small-minded comments is as good as legitimising them.

What people who have these viewpoints don't seem to appreciate is that not everyone on this forum is some sort of purebred, 100% Persian with a direct lineage to those that existed during the Achaemenid empire. Most of us who may identify as wholly or partly Iranian are also in part British, American, Canadian, Australian, German, Dutch etc or have benefited from the quality of life and freedoms those nations have brought us and our families. In fact, some people here aren't even Iranian in the slightest, be they fans of our national team or clubs that our legionnaires play at.

All I'm asking is that we make this forum more inclusive to those people by not making disparaging remarks about them or the people of their ethnicity or national identity/identities.

Comment

Thank you guys but enoughs enough. Let's use this thread to discuss Iranian transfers only please. I don't want to have to hand out warnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Thank you guys but enoughs enough. Let's use this thread to discuss Iranian transfers only please. I don't want to have to hand out warnings.
                Sorry, that was my bad! Just got a little heated over some comments. Didn’t mean for it to spiral out of control!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Modibo maiga fails medical tests and wont join PP

Iman salimi wont join Greece and will stay at tractor

Ss wants a bosnian left back, ex sampdoria and grasshopper players
                  Salimi wouldn’t have gotten much attention in Crete, but still disappointing nonetheless. Very happy Maïga’s medical failed, he’s never been good,he couldn’t succeed in Thailand would’ve sucked in Iran! Pavlovic would be a coup for S.S!

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                    Sorry, that was my bad! Just got a little heated over some comments. Didn’t mean for it to spiral out of control!
                    Don’t worry about it. Thank you for expressing your opinions!

Anyways, regarding two recently proposed transfers, Zahedi to Olimpic Donetsk is a very solid move. Ukrainian league is very solid despite what many may believe. I personally would place it at the same level as the Spanish 2nd tier Segunda league in terms of skill and difficulty.

As for Salimi, he is a very very talented young center back. I would love seeing him in Europe although OFI Crete doesn’t sound the most appealing to me. Greek league is also not my favorite league in terms of corruption and favoritism, and I personally think the talent is quite overrated as well. Let’s hope he gets some better offers.

Comment

There is a debate among PSG fans to hire a new starting GK as current GKs aren't satisfying at all. Someone suggests Beiro noticing his excellent WC but other are skeptikal considering he is 26 old and still playing in the local league.

BTW, Mandanda (starting GK of Marseille) is quite old and was particularly bad last season. He started their pre season pretty fit but after two months he get a big belly again. Spinosi should propose Beiro to Marseille to replace this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                        Salimi wouldn’t have gotten much attention in Crete, but still disappointing nonetheless. Very happy Maïga’s medical failed, he’s never been good,he couldn’t succeed in Thailand would’ve sucked in Iran! Pavlovic would be a coup for S.S!
                        Lol I don't see how you're "very happy" for someone to fail a medical. The man has a family to feed and tend to and you're happy that he doesn't land the job.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Lol I don't see how you're "very happy" for someone to fail a medical. The man has a family to feed and tend to and you're happy that he doesn't land the job.
                          he’s a footballer. feeding his family is definitely the least of his financial worries. however if he really does need the money, he should just move over to qatar or china.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            he’s a footballer. feeding his family is definitely the least of his financial worries. however if he really does need the money, he should just move over to qatar or china.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            A footballer has a 10 year window to really capitalize on making money. Plus I don't think he's a big enough foreign prospect to go somewhere like China/Qatar especially with some of the big name talents they are bringing in. A place like Iran would be a good spot for him to get his career back on track before going somewhere like a lower level UAE club similar to Thiam/Mensha.

Comment

The poet/player deport from PER joins SEP.

That's Shayan Mosleh.

Bad move by Calderon, he was pretty good.

This is a loss for PER and a big gain for SEP.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                                The poet/player deport from PER joins SEP.

That's Shayan Mosleh.

Bad move by Calderon, he was pretty good.

This is a loss for PER and a big gain for SEP.

It was a right decision in case of both, '' crying annoying baby'', Rafiei and Mosleh.
                                Is he better than Naderi, No?
                                Is he better than Ansari? No
                                He is quite slow for a LB/W

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X