X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Look where he is from.
    You are ignorant my friend. How can you hate someone if you don’t know them.

Borders don’t define us.

Comment

EST coach Stramaccioni isn looking to bring Bosnian defender Pavlovic to his squad.

He is currently playing for Perugia.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        You are ignorant my friend. How can you hate someone if you don’t know them.

Borders don’t define us.
        You are either under 35 or did not live in Iran in the 80s. Or both.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Humam himself was not even born in the 80's. Your excuse for you hatred is just pathetic.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Sure, I'm under 35 and did not live in Iran in the 80s. But that doesn't take away from me being open minded. Both my parents lived in Iran in the 80s and my mom was even a political prisoner for some time during the revolution that saw many of her friends killed...

Saddam was an evil, evil human being, and the Iraq-Iran war was a horrible, imprudent war, but that doesn't mean I hold hate for every Iraqi person alive. I am sorry for the hatred that resides in your heart but you must learn to turn this hate upside down.

Humam Tariq did nothing bad to you, nor to your family, nor to any Iranians, nor to anyone in general. In fact, he made a positive impact during his time with Esteghlal and showed respect towards Iranian culture.

KC, I appreciate you as a member of this football forum, and I know you have been a member of this community for many, many years even before I joined. I also know you are a teacher. As a teacher, what if you had an Iraqi student? Or better yet, what if you were that Iraqi student who had a teacher who hated him just because of his ethnicity?

At the end of the day, treat others how you want to be treated. How can you hate someone you don't even know?

Comment

KC again coming in hot with the mullah backward-thinking mentality

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Humam himself was not even born in the 80's. Your excuse for you hatred is just pathetic.
                Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Sure, I'm under 35 and did not live in Iran in the 80s. But that doesn't take away from me being open minded. Both my parents lived in Iran in the 80s and my mom was even a political prisoner for some time during the revolution that saw many of her friends killed...

Saddam was an evil, evil human being, and the Iraq-Iran war was a horrible, imprudent war, but that doesn't mean I hold hate for every Iraqi person alive. I am sorry for the hatred that resides in your heart but you must learn to turn this hate upside down.

Humam Tariq did nothing bad to you, nor to your family, nor to any Iranians, nor to anyone in general. In fact, he made a positive impact during his time with Esteghlal and showed respect towards Iranian culture.

KC, I appreciate you as a member of this football forum, and I know you have been a member of this community for many, many years even before I joined. I also know you are a teacher. As a teacher, what if you had an Iraqi student? Or better yet, what if you were that Iraqi student who had a teacher who hated him just because of his ethnicity?

At the end of the day, treat others how you want to be treated. How can you hate someone you don't even know?
                If you weren't there you won't understand it.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

PEOPLE PLEASE BACK TO THE TOPIC

Comment

If you weren't there you won't understand it.
                    How the fuck haven’t you been banned dude, you spread clearly racist and xenophobic hate messages on the forum. Imagine being an outsider looking in. You generally disgust me as a human being and it’s hate like this that causes wars, not some random Iraqi footballer. You and Saddam are closer than Human Tariq ever could

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                      How the fuck haven’t you been banned dude, you spread clearly racist and xenophobic hate messages on the forum. Imagine being an outsider looking in. You generally disgust me as a human being and it’s hate like this that causes wars, not some random Iraqi footballer. You and Saddam are closer than Human Tariq ever could
                      The moderators on this forum are very selective when it comes to racism. Talking shit about Iraqis and Arabs in general is very much accepted.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The moderators on this forum are very selective when it comes to racism. Talking shit about Iraqis and Arabs in general are very much accepted.
                        It’s not just that though, he truly believes Iranians the chosen race and everyone else is inferior. When Omid Singh had trouble with India and Iran, he stated that Iranians shouldn’t mix and match! That’s not Iraqi or Arab! India has done nothing wrong to Iran!

Comment

I wish Perspolis signed Curaçao's goalkeeper Eloy Room in order to facilitate and make Beiranvand's move to Torino FC possible. He had 133 apperances for his club Vitesse and costs 1,50 Mill. €. Had a good Gold Cup too. Unfortunately, Columbus Crew SC got him...

They also have a good right-back Cuco Martina who is not seeing much gametime for his club would have also been a good buy.

Comment

The moderators on this forum are very selective when it comes to racism. Talking shit about Iraqis and Arabs in general is very much accepted.
                            LOL I remember I was called an Arab or Arab-lover on this forum by one of the members (any many others showing in support by Thanking those comments) simply because I live in the GCC and was countering the argument on how the UAE did not jail people or would not have jailed people for supporting Qatar in the AFC league that happened recently

Comment

Shahab Zahedi has signed for FC Olimpik Donetsk who are currently 10th in the Ukrainian league. Very good move.

Comment

I do not mean to attack but my father spent 2 years fighting in the war and even chose to stay for an extra 6 months after his duties were finished. If he can have good close Iraqi friends that he has worked with and have no problem with them then I do not see why anyone else would have any problems with Iraq or Iraqis.

Comment

Working...
                                X