This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
    they got more succes with scandinavian and south american players. the obstacle for choosing an iranian player is the asian cup and high salary.
    also dont forget we had a couple iranians taking tests in the eredivisie but failed. sheys rezaei(fc twente) taha shariati (psv) younes delfi (psv) amirhossein esmaeilzadeh (fc groningen). then there is agil etemadi who conceded 6 goals in his eredivisie debut
    about Gucci, after his great season he also had a season where he didnt score more than 10 goals.
    Agil debuted in The Hague against ADO and got a draw (0-0)...
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Agil debuted in The Hague against ADO and got a draw (0-0)...
      i ment as a starter. sorry was not clear enough

Comment

https://twitter.com/EFLTRANSFER___/s...88196505681921

#HullCity are close to signing former #PeterboroughUnited defender Ryan Tafazolli!
        #HCAFC

Comment

no word on milad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            no word on milad?

from the looks of his ig he was back in iran

Comment

What's all this Fenerbahce talk on twitter re: milad. I thought he signed the contract for a belgian team?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                What's all this Fenerbahce talk on twitter re: milad. I thought he signed the contract for a belgian team?
                varzesh3 was only source that reported that. Theyve reported BS before. ITs probably a turkish or belgian team.

Comment

I really hope it's a bs rumor. He is too good to play for Gent.

Comment

Nakajima the japanese that signed for AlDuhail Qatar is now in Portugal to sign with FC Porto...

Comment

I have a feeling Milad is going to western Europe. The contract must have been a preagreement pending a medical which he is awaiting a visa to go do.

Comment

Based on a quick web search, it seems that PSV Eindhoven and Olympiakos Piraeus are the most likely candidates for Milad. But in the end, with Iranian players you never know.....

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                          Based on a quick web search, it seems that PSV Eindhoven and Olympiakos Piraeus are the most likely candidates for Milad. But in the end, with Iranian players you never know.....
                          as said PSV would be a very nice move for him.... fingers crossed!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                            Didn't find anything on PSV/Olympakos on the web

Comment

PSV just loaned in a leftback from la liga, so less likely. Kaanani's story a few days ago joked about Liverpool, maybe it wasn't a joke as they need leftback depth lol.

Comment

Esteghlal's coach want cheick Diabaté

Comment

Working...
                                X