• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well... shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Arp (of Germany fame) got transferred to to Bayern Munich, while our boys who made him and his teammates look really bad in the U-17 WC, are waiting on transfers.
      to be fair Arp has been in the German headlines for years whereas our talents barely make Iranian media. Arp isn't gonna get much playtime at Bayern as they have a more talented youth striker in Zirkzee

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        well... shit
        Worst news of the summer. Waste of a damn career.

Comment

I always wonder if Iran's political structure was different, would our players easily make it to top clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            I always wonder if Iran's political structure was different, would our players easily make it to top clubs?
            Indisputably

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Who did he sign with?
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post

Who did he sign with?
                V3 reported a belgian club, which is actually a really good move. EU passports are easy to get in Belgium, and once he gets an EU passport he can sign much more easily in the top leagues.

Comment

PSV have lost all of their left backs now. Angeliño to manchester city. Aziz behich to IStanbul Basaksehir. Keneth Paal to Zwolle. They were interested in milad in the past but couldnt agree fee with akhmat. Would have been an easy cheap, reliable pick up for them to at least replace one of those one the left backs, if indeed he goes to belgium as reported.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    PSV have lost all of their left backs now. Angeliño to manchester city. Aziz behich to IStanbul Basaksehir. Keneth Paal to Zwolle. They were interested in milad in the past but couldnt agree fee with akhmat. Would have been an easy cheap, reliable pick up for them to at least replace one of those one the left backs, if indeed he goes to belgium as reported.
                    would be great but PSV = Netherlands and not Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      would be great but PSV = Netherlands and not Belgium

lol bro i am aware. If your re read I said if he indeed does end up going to belgium as reported, PSV would be missing an opportunity because he would be a easy solid pickup.

Comment

Beiranvand is truly wasting his prime years! Aftoobeh lagan 7 dast...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Source? Dutch clubs rarely pick up even interest in Iranian players, i know this first hand. Reason is the NON-EU rule which makes such a player expensive, but also Dutch biased view towards Iranians.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            Source? Dutch clubs rarely pick up even interest in Iranian players, i know this first hand. Reason is the NON-EU rule which makes such a player expensive, but also Dutch biased view towards Iranians.
                            How can they be biased after Gucci scored 20 and the next season JB won the golden boot?

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                              How can they be biased after Gucci scored 20 and the next season JB won the golden boot?
                              Good question, they somehow, some way still are. Dutch people/society is very supportive of American/Israeli world view and i think because of that, many have a negative opinion towards Iran/Iranians.
                              I have tried to get Iranian players to the Dutch League from '98 till around 2010 and even tipped AZ, Feyenoord and Utrecht on Ghoddos, Taremi and Beirandvand. The feedback was always something in the way of "not intrested".
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                                they got more succes with scandinavian and south american players. the obstacle for choosing an iranian player is the asian cup and high salary.
                                also dont forget we had a couple iranians taking tests in the eredivisie but failed. sheys rezaei(fc twente) taha shariati (psv) younes delfi (psv) amirhossein esmaeilzadeh (fc groningen). then there is agil etemadi who conceded 6 goals in his eredivisie debut
                                about Gucci, after his great season he also had a season where he didnt score more than 10 goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X