Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most damaging coach for Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nostalgia about another genius moment from our players, thankfully in a friendly during Pourheidari's game against Denmark

https://youtu.be/bpwmdoRKer0?si=0jSiPyehr8Vnniox

Respect to Denmark here

​​​​Even with one of the world's best sports psychologists we couldn't exorcise the classic brain disappearance which happens to our players - more so in Asian Cup than any other type of match over the years...

Comment

With Morais finding a Persian wife the stage is set for a 5 year contract post AC

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Nostalgia about another genius moment from our players, thankfully in a friendly during Pourheidari's game against Denmark

https://youtu.be/bpwmdoRKer0?si=0jSiPyehr8Vnniox

Respect to Denmark here

​​​​Even with one of the world's best sports psychologists we couldn't exorcise the classic brain disappearance which happens to our players - more so in Asian Cup than any other type of match over the years...
        this is the 2003 game. I think the coach was shahrokhinejad. Interim coach. Branko rejoined shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

this is the 2003 game. I think the coach was shahrokhinejad. Interim coach. Branko rejoined shortly after.
          Oh yeah I mixed up the two Denmark games!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Shahrokhi originally was dadkan pick..he didn't want bronko
            He said As long as i am here my coach is shahrookhi....then vezarat varzesh gave dadkan altamitum. Either bring bronko or you are gone dadkan..dadkan went with bronko......

Comment

He did better than his first stint at least. Japan game was good.

Not the best coach, didn't really bring in any new players (even Wiltits blooded Mohebi) but no way near as bad as certain others.

Comment

CQ was the most damaging coach for TM fans. He gave us a taste of what we could be, but never will be. Now we are back to feeling miserable again for God knows how long.

Comment

Ghalenoei will likely remain in charge until 2026. Now he needs to build his own squad signature, not the previous regimes' and take risks to create the future.

If he doesn't do this, he will deserve his second ranking in this poll

Comment

Working...
                  X