Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most damaging coach for Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

What on earth are you on about?

Losing to Saudi at home virtually got us booted from making the WC in 2010. We made the 2022 WC. Obviously losing a key game to a major regional rival at home in front of 100k home supporters is way worse than the 6-2 loss no one really cares about anymore

We were gonna lose to England regardless, we had a chance to make it to the next round despite that and came within a razor thin margin
    No it did not .The South Korea and North Korea games in the World Cup 2010 qualifiers were pivotal moments for us and the outcomes had a significant impact on our chances (not just Saudi). Draw against North korea and South korea (Last game) caused us to miss world cup. Any win in those 2 games and we would've been thro (directly ) by 13 poinst as 2nd team in our group.

Losing to saudi arabia 2-1 in azadi Was bad but no where near the embrassing loss against England in WORLD cup witnessed by billions.

I still believe to this day that If Daei was kept in charge the outcomes against North Korea and South Korea could have been different. We would've beaten North korea and draw against South Korea .

The cycle of not learning from past mistakes continues... Funny thing is that we never learn from it and we keep getting punished for it. Everytime we change a coach before important Game/Tournament we always fail.

When will you guys learn is a BIG question for me.

Comment

I'm sure people remember that the biggest rival in 2022 world cup six weeks into Mahsa Amini murder and the Iran protests wasn't England/USA, wasn't the other players in the team that they were having arguments with, but was the internal conflict and anxiety within the players themselves - both their own feelings and knowing how they were being viewed by many Iranians in Iran on the eve of an international tournament. The biggest challenge was their own psychological state and emotions

The world cup was gone before even the first ball was kicked, what was surreal is that a team which is so fractured and players who are so internally conflicted and confused about what to say or do somehow managed to return home without getting battered in all three games

Comment

People using mahsa amini as an excuse yet they fail to see the childish manegeral errors made by CQ against England and USA.

Lets put the manageral errors to one side, his behavior and attitude was so amatuer. Its was so amateur that even the commentators mentioned it.

This CQ was not the same CQ as we all witnessed in 2018. He was nothing but a weak ass YES-MAN to IR. He was a foreigner and IR couldn't do shit to him. He could've come out and take on people's side by condemning the killings of innocent young people.

I do understand why you guys are still taking his side despite all the F-UPS. You guys are not man enough to admit that it was a mistake to bring him for WC.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

No it did not .The South Korea and North Korea games in the World Cup 2010 qualifiers were pivotal moments for us and the outcomes had a significant impact on our chances (not just Saudi). Draw against North korea and South korea (Last game) caused us to miss world cup. Any win in those 2 games and we would've been thro (directly ) by 13 poinst as 2nd team in our group.

Losing to saudi arabia 2-1 in azadi Was bad but no where near the embrassing loss against England in WORLD cup witnessed by billions.

I still believe to this day that If Daei was kept in charge the outcomes against North Korea and South Korea could have been different. We would've beaten North korea and draw against South Korea .

The cycle of not learning from past mistakes continues... Funny thing is that we never learn from it and we keep getting punished for it. Everytime we change a coach before important Game/Tournament we always fail.

When will you guys learn is a BIG question for me.
          If daie stayed ali karimi was not gonna come..
          And with karimi tm got 5pt in 3 matches, previous 5 matches 6pt without him....

Comment

People using mahsa amini as an excuse yet they fail to see the childish manegeral errors made by CQ against England and USA.

Lets put the manageral errors to one side, his behavior and attitude was so amatuer. Its was so amateur that even the commentators mentioned it.

This CQ was not the same CQ as we all witnessed in 2018. He was nothing but a weak ass YES-MAN to IR. He was a foreigner and IR couldn't do shit to him. He could've come out and take on people's side by condemning the killings of innocent young people.

I do understand why you guys are still taking his side despite all the F-UPS. You guys are not man enough to admit that it was a mistake to bring him for WC.
            Before amini protest spread with cq
            same cq beat urug with all their star beating former wc champ first time in tm history, and holding Africa champ with mane to 1-1 tie...
            wake up milad jan, soccer first is psychological, 2nd is confidence third is other items..
            tm had psychological and confidence issue and it was miracle to beat top 20 European nt and ramin rezaie inches away shot missed from advancing...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

If daie stayed ali karimi was not gonna come..
              And with karimi tm got 5pt in 3 matches, previous 5 matches 6pt without him....
              Lol Stop it mashti. with ali karimi we still got a draw against North korea and south korea.

Using your logic: With out ali karimi we beat Korea DPR so maybe he should've stayed out and we would've beaten Korea again.. and qualified directly to WC. So Therefore according to your logic Ali karimi is the main reason we didn't qualify.

Comment

Before amini protest spread with cq
                same cq beat urug with all their star beating former wc champ first time in tm history, and holding Africa champ with mane to 1-1 tie...
                wake up milad jan, soccer first is psychological, 2nd is confidence third is other items..
                tm had psychological and confidence issue and it was miracle to beat top 20 European nt and ramin rezaie inches away shot missed from advancing...
                I agree with you Mashti jan regarding psychological and confidence issue but there was no psychological problem after we beat Wales. Also the tactical errors were horrendous .

Both Uruguay and Senegal were weak. Friendly matches doesn't mean anything now days. You should know that by now mashti jan

Uruguay didn't even qualify to next round. South korea made it to next round. This was possibly weakest Uruguay team i've seen for some time.

Senegal .... I forgot they beat netherland in WC...

Again I totally understand the reason why you find it hard to accept the fact that CQ Rid.

Comment

Lol Stop it mashti. with ali karimi we still got a draw against North korea and south korea.

Using your logic: With out ali karimi we beat Korea DPR so maybe he should've stayed out and we would've beaten Korea again.. and qualified directly to WC. So Therefore according to your logic Ali karimi is the main reason we didn't qualify.
                  100%
                  I HAVE ALWAYS blamed ali karimi for tm failing to qualify to 2010 wc...he turned his back on tm and ever since I have been biggest anti ali karimi...for years every time i thought about him doing such a treason to soccer fans and cheated us from going to 2010 wc I would get pissed off...I think in the past I have asked for his arrest and prosecution for this lol while I was pissed at him...remember I am a pp fan...he was forgiven by me after woman movement .

Comment

I agree with you Mashti jan regarding psychological and confidence issue but there was no psychological problem after we beat Wales. Also the tactical errors were horrendous .

Both Uruguay and Senegal were weak. Friendly matches doesn't mean anything now days. You should know that by now mashti jan

Uruguay didn't even qualify to next round. South korea made it to next round. This was possibly weakest Uruguay team i've seen for some time.

Senegal .... I forgot they beat netherland in WC...

Again I totally understand the reason why you find it hard to accept the fact that CQ Rid.
                    Cq had his teams and gave chance to his teams to advance to r16....
                    2018 taremi shot inches away
                    2022 rezaian shot inches away
                    It's not cq fault these players missed under pressure......
                    2014 wc ref cheated us against Argentina eventual
                    Finalist..thats a fact....just the fact it's a fact ref cheated us from victory against Argentina eventual
                    Finalist IS GREAT FOR tm..
                    Any respect tm has outside of asia is because of cq.......

Comment

100% tm would of qualified to wc , if qutbi the first choice was picked......with ali karimi we would of got more than 6pt from 5 matches.

Daie was disaster, no bussiness being tm hc..

Comment

Cq had his teams and gave chance to his teams to advance to r16....
                        2018 taremi shot inches away
                        2022 rezaian shot inches away
                        It's not cq fault these players missed under pressure......
                        2014 wc ref cheated us against Argentina eventual
                        Finalist..thats a fact....just the fact it's a fact ref cheated us from victory against Argentina eventual
                        Finalist IS GREAT FOR tm..
                        Any respect tm has outside of asia is because of cq.......
                        What ramin shot are you referring to? Don’t remember any situation like thet

Comment

Cq is professional coach,and looking for next contract..HE WILL NOT GET IN A POLITICAL DISCUSSION specially he knows he might resign
                          with tm again after wc....when bbc guy asked him
                          that question, cq said how much his boss would pay cq to speak ,MEANING IF HE TALKS he might not get pay his current cintract and lose his next one....

Cq is like that girl or guy who has been with many many partners BUT THEY HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON THEIR PARTNERS.....

CHI ENTEZARATI DARIN AZ MORABI KHAREJI GARBI BE EISSA MASSIH.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

What ramin shot are you referring to? Don’t remember any situation like thet
                            Vs us second half...
                            I still can't watch the highlights of that match to tell u what minute.

Comment

Do you think Mourinho etc would have commented?

I'll formulate what the other coaches would have said in their position and you tell me what CQ should have said.

Skocic: Well I'm just here to coach, its a domestic issue etc etc

Branko: We need order in society, the government is excellent, the people are complaining too much much , I miss my teddy bear Rahman. I love the toman and Croatian dahaat exchange rate.

Ali Daei: ( ) به نظر من دولت مردم را از دست داده است و باید سر خود را از شرم بیاندازد و استعفا داد

Mayeli Kohan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ghotbi: Baleh dige een yek harf hast baraye mardom va omidvaram be yek nateejeh bereseh

GN: Ke chi. Na. Mohem nist. Ma bayad bazi konim.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Do you think Mourinho etc would have commented?

I'll formulate what the other coaches would have said in their position and you tell me what CQ should have said.

Skocic: Well I'm just here to coach, its a domestic issue etc etc

Branko: We need order in society, the government is excellent, the people are complaining too much much , I miss my teddy bear Rahman. I love the toman and Croatian dahaat exchange rate.

Ali Daei: ( ) به نظر من دولت مردم را از دست داده است و باید سر خود را از شرم بیاندازد و استعفا داد

Mayeli Kohan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ghotbi: Baleh dige een yek harf hast baraye mardom va omidvaram be yek nateejeh bereseh

GN: Ke chi. Na. Mohem nist. Ma bayad bazi konim.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X