This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    Does your wife allow you to get drunk on a wednesday when you have to work the next day?
    you could drink a little but any normal person knows he should not drink till you get drunk the night before going to work. if you even drink during weekdays like a madman then your alcoholist.

Comment

Does your wife allow you to get drunk on a wednesday when you have to work the next day?
      The topic is your wife and what you allow her to do since you chose to bring her up in the thread.
      But now that you are finally responding to me were you calling me a liar or my female relatives?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Thank you for this photo St_Mark jan.

It appears that not only did 'cushy liberal elites of Iran' have women attend stadiums but that men and women of all walks of life and ethnicities living in Iran were perfectly capable of doing the same.
        I see Arabic dressed people in this picture, the picture is probably taken in Dubai or some other Arabic country in the Persian Gulf, definitely not taken in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          aslan hich rabti nadare be harfaei ke mizani, our culture doesn't include not allowing woman to enter football matches where our mens national team plays! it's your regime that has this culture. and i saw previously you were writing that woman back then barely drove cars!?!??!

well i can say my mother drove her car, my aunt, woman back then were in the military having positions.. aslan fekr konam khodetam nemifahmi chi dari migi, ya ienke khodeto zadi be oon rah. any guy who thinks womans should not be allowed in the stadium just because they can't curse freely, their sick people.. even ur friends who agree to not allowing them. they should have the right to choose what they want, even in clothing.
          Never wrote anything about women back then barely driving cars, you're mistaken.

Comment

I see Arabic dressed people in this picture, the picture is probably taken in Dubai or some other Arabic country in the Persian Gulf, definitely not taken in Iran.
            His post included the information that it was taken in Abadan.

I am half abadani, if you didn’t know, abadan has many, many, Iranian Arabs. There are plenty of people in abadan and south western Iran who wear what is considered Arab attire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Never wrote anything about women back then barely driving cars, you're mistaken.
              But did you write anything about Iranian men not cursing in front of women?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

آبادان فوتبال استادیوم 1350
                Pic from Irane Ghadim Chanel Telegram

Edited: i saw too late that the picture was taken in Abadan. Do you have any pictures from Tehran/Azadi stadium? Shouldn't be that hard?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  But did you write anything about Iranian men not cursing in front of women?
                  You're a middle aged troll, that's kinda sad.

Comment

We already heard that from you. What we haven't heard is whether you were calling me a liar or my female relatives.

Comment

You're a middle aged troll, that's kinda sad.
                      You're a person whose wife needs you to allow her to do things (by your own admission).
                      I wonder which option people would consider worse.

Comment

None of this has anything to do with TM news. The womanizer and the filthy racist should continue their discussion in private messages or in applicable general forum

Comment

You're a person whose wife needs you to allow her to do things (by your own admission).
                          I wonder which option people would consider worse.
                          Think you should stop taking the mick out of what he said and what his opinion is. You seriously like to cause arguments a lot on this forum, not just this instance but other instances as well, so just leave the arguments for elsewhere. Both sides needs to respect each others views and stop taking the mick and realise people have different views.

Can we also create a new thread about this topic if people are wanting to carry on discussing it? I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't wanna scroll through loads of the discussed issue in this thread as the thread is for something else

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            Think you should stop taking the mick out of what he said and what his opinion is. You seriously like to cause arguments a lot on this forum, not just this instance but other instances as well, so just leave the arguments for elsewhere. Both sides needs to respect each others views and stop taking the mick and realise people have different views.

Can we also create a new thread about this topic if people are wanting to carry on discussing it? I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't wanna scroll through loads of the discussed issue in this thread as the thread is for something else
                            I'm simply repeating what he has said. Is he getting offended by his opinion?
                            Much like the bad math label, the "I need to allow my wife to do things" label seems to be headed for eternal status.

Comment

I'm simply repeating what he has said. Is he getting offended by his opinion?
                              Much like the bad math label, the "I need to allow my wife to do things" label seems to be headed for eternal status.
                              please you have no business talking about morality. Mr I dont allow my kids to hang out with black kids or non iranian kids.

Comment

Edited: i saw too late that the picture was taken in Abadan. Do you have any pictures from Tehran/Azadi stadium? Shouldn't be that hard?

َ

Amjadieh

This is my last reply to you in this subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X