Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so nervoius for the news it is tommorw will know who is our next coach? I think Marc Willmots Belgium?

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      I am so nervoius for the news it is tommorw will know who is our next coach? I think Marc Willmots Belgium?
      What makes you think there will be an announcement tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        Getting back to TM news. For the fourth time, Taj failed (see https://www.varzesh3.com/news/161038...-لیگ-است) to keep his promise on the new TM head coach announcement and now he says before FIFA day. The little credibility he had in my mind is now lost. I now fully realize what CQ went through dealing with Taj. He pretends to be a person of his word but he is just a master joggler with no integrity. He is now saying the future coach is observing the league games and when the reporter asks so you have chosen a coach he says no I guess he thinks he could contradict himself in the same interview and get away with it. Future of TM and now after letting Kranchar go the future of the Olympic team remain uncertain. This is the story of IRI, amazing potentials of a great people wasted by mismanagement of ideological hacks who are not even good in image acrobatics.
        Eeeen..! 👍

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          How were we Lucky to draw Portugal when Quaresma's goal was a Lucky shot? Other than that they had 0 chances, while we had a few big chances. We were slightly better than Portugal and should've beaten them.
          Was Quaresma's world class shot a lucky one? In that case, you can say that about all goals. and how were we even on par with Portugal, let alone slightly better when they had 67% ball posession? or when they had 14 shots, 4 on goal while we had 8 shots, 2 on goal? How is that equal to more chances for us?!

Now, here is the time to look at the stats:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/matchstats?gameId=498167

I know it was the first time in history we managed to draw a team like Portugal in a major tournament and I know we played very well against them (one of our best games ever together with the Argentina and the Spain game) but please do not get javgir!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Getting back to TM news. For the fourth time, Taj failed (see https://www.varzesh3.com/news/161038...-لیگ-است) to keep his promise on the new TM head coach announcement and now he says before FIFA day. The little credibility he had in my mind is now lost. I now fully realize what CQ went through dealing with Taj. He pretends to be a person of his word but he is just a master joggler with no integrity. He is now saying the future coach is observing the league games and when the reporter asks so you have chosen a coach he says no I guess he thinks he could contradict himself in the same interview and get away with it. Future of TM and now after letting Kranchar go the future of the Olympic team remain uncertain. This is the story of IRI, amazing potentials of a great people wasted by mismanagement of ideological hacks who are not even good in image acrobatics.
            I couldn't agree more.. I can't believe I fell for it too. I mean, shame on me for thinking the man had some dignity not to outright lie like that. Technically, though, and call me a fool again but we do have till tomorrow until his "2-3 days" deadline. I doubt on a Friday a new coach will be announced though.

Comment

Also, technically speaking, SK won over Columbia with all the experience CQ had - how are we going to give a new coach less than 30 days to prepare for the SK match? This is bogus.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                What makes you think there will be an announcement tomorrow?
                Mr. Taj said this on Persianfootball that by the end of this week a big European name will announced.

By the way I am still ready for Team Melli Job

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Was Quaresma's world class shot a lucky one? In that case, you can say that about all goals. and how were we even on par with Portugal, let alone slightly better when they had 67% ball posession? or when they had 14 shots, 4 on goal while we had 8 shots, 2 on goal? How is that equal to more chances for us?!
                  Now, here is the time to look at the stats:
                  http://www.espn.com/soccer/matchstats?gameId=498167
                  I know it was the first time in history we managed to draw a team like Portugal in a major tournament and I know we played very well against them (one of our best games ever together with the Argentina and the Spain game) but please do not get javgir!
                  Out of 100 shots maybe one goes in like that, that's called a lucky shot you can look it up. They had zero clear cut chances, despite your statistics. While we at least had one (Taremi). I've watched that game three times, and we could've gotten the three points if we played a little smarter.

Oh and Ronaldo should've gotten a red card, do your statistics mention that as well?

Comment

Out of 100 shots maybe one goes in like that, that's called a lucky shot you can look it up. They had zero clear cut chances, despite your statistics. While we at least had one (Taremi). I've watched that game three times, and we could've gotten the three points if we played a little smarter.
                    Oh and Ronaldo should've gotten a red card, do your statistics mention that as well?
                    no, its his specialty. its called skill and practice. a level of skill the great taremi doesn’t have otherwise we’d have been celebrating instead of watching him cry like a baby.

Comment

For those of you who think Taj will announce a name tomorrow read this interview https://www.varzesh3.com/news/161038...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA . The guy is again buying time. Tomorrow is Friday, it's the fourth day of Ramadan and he will be attending the Friday prayer since he is part of the establishment. Maybe he will text in the name of new TM coach to the reporters during the prayer I actually welcome an announcement tomorrow. This is one of those cases when I love to be wrong Yet it is almost certain that there will not be any announcements tomorrow. As the great poet Roodaki said:

آنکه نامخت ازگذشت روزگار
                      هیچ ناموزد زهیچ آموزگار

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        no, its his specialty. its called skill and practice. a level of skill the great taremi doesn’t have otherwise we’d have been celebrating instead of watching him cry like a baby.
                        So you're saying everytime he takes a shot like that it goes in? If that was the case he would've been the best player in history. I'm not saying he hasn't scored goals like that before, i'm saying you can count them on one or two hands, and that it wasn't a clear cut chance as they couldn't create one clear cut chance against TM.

Comment

So you're saying everytime he takes a shot like that it goes in? If that was the case he would've been the best player in history. I'm not saying he hasn't scored goals like that before, i'm saying you can count them on one or two hands, and that it wasn't a clear cut chance as they couldn't create one clear cut chance against TM.
                          The only other chance they had against TM was due to an oversized ballerina diving for penalty.

Comment

hummm.... can a chance be more clearer than a penalty shot? But Ronaldo blew it, just like Taremi blew his.

and yes if Ronaldo got a red card he would have been sent off. If he also had taken the penalty better, he may have scored before he was even sent off. So let's cut the ifs and buts. The point is, we played well. Very well. But in this WC, we were also luckier than before.

Comment

It is now end of the week and still no news. Accoording Mr. Taj today we will know who will be the next coach

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                It is now end of the week and still no news. Accoording Mr. Taj today we will know who will be the next coach
                                Be patient! He will deliver!

Comment

Working...
                                X