This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    3 months since CQ left and we still don't have a coach. This is truly embarrassing.
    Not surprising its taken them this long. They're simply trying to save money and pocket them

Comment

Markar to India would be very good hes one of the few iranian coaches who deserve to coach outside Iran and should strive to do so....he has a long coaching career ahead of him and has had amazing experience the last 8 years
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tunisian source regarding Team Melli friendly:

"CAN 2019, Iran, Croatia and Burundi on the menu of the Tunisian selection

Tunisia-Tribune (CAN 2019) - The Tunisian Football Federation has just announced the official program for the preparation of the national team for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Egypt.

Three friendly preparatory meetings are on the menu of the Tunisian selection against three opponents from three different continents. The first match is scheduled for Rades against Iran on June 7, the second against the vice world champion Croatia on June 11 at home, while the last match is scheduled at the Olympic Stadium in Rades on June 17 against in Burundi two days before the start of the CAN.

Tunisia opens on June 24 against Angola in Suez."

https://www.tunisie-tribune.com/2019...on-tunisienne/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Oh yeah his last spell with TM or his clubs are big success stories. I prefer nobody or foreign guys from like leeskens
          Baba give up on any ideas of 'success' for your own well-being. Success from here on in is simply about avoiding embarrasement and filling the vacancy of TM manager would achieve that for the time being 👀

Comment

According to Scotland's The Sunday Post, FFIRI has approached Dick Advocaat for the Team Melli post. Scotland is also looking at him as an option:

"There is also strong interest from Iran, as they want to take the 71-year-old as their national manager when he stands down from his role as FC Utrecht head coach in June."

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/dick-a...ert-konterman/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              According to Scotland's The Sunday Post, FFIRI has approached Dick Advocaat for the Team Melli post. Scotland is also looking at him as an option:

"There is also strong interest from Iran, as they want to take the 71-year-old as their national manager when he stands down from his role as FC Utrecht head coach in June."

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/dick-a...ert-konterman/
              Dick Advicaat is not bad but if it comes to that, I'd rather see Guus Hiddink as our head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Dick Advicaat is not bad but if it comes to that, I'd rather see Guus Hiddink as our head coach.
                he's not coming to Iran, going to Scotlad!

Comment

After now almost three months of complete inaction and a litany of the same old empty promises by the IFF, presciently predicted by all those who have a modicum of knowledge about Iranian football, I am wondering what the CQ haters now think? Are you guys still happy that he left, exposing us to this state of limbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                    After now almost three months of complete inaction and a litany of the same old empty promises by the IFF, presciently predicted by all those who have a modicum of knowledge about Iranian football, I am wondering what the CQ haters now think? Are you guys still happy that he left, exposing us to this state of limbo?
                    Some believe Mayeli Kohan is better than CQ.

Some...

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      id take either in a heartbeat..! but we all know these are all bs excuses for wasting even more time till people get restless enough to even welcome back Daei with open arms and without reservations..!!

Comment

Fold the team
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Katayoun for TM coach!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            Fold the team
                            It is folded. There is no Team Melli, just like after the 2007 Asian Cup and 2011 Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                              Well I dont know about the term haters but good riddance. Any fresh air is afresh air.

Comment

Hopefully we will hire a coach soon.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X