This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    According to footballi and iranian medias, torabi is replaced by ansari.
    Reason : covid restriction for foreign players in qatar
    Is Mosleh injured or what?
    I thought he would be the logical replacement for Torabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
      Why is Hashemian still there?
      I mean I respect him but he was part of Wilmots’ fuck up team...he had his chance and failed, why is he still there?
      Don’t really know yet what real coaching qualities he brings to the table regardless of his vast coaching Credentials & studies ..!?
      & the fact that he has relatively failed miserably in his prior Short coaching stints Regardless of his relative qualifications & his overly dry personality & as u said repping continuation of the Failed Wiltits era I woulda also preferred him outa TM picture ..!

The true answer to your question is
      He was hired back essentially outa desperation..!cause no decent coach with alternate options was willing to work for the unorganized and Scandalous& broke-ass IFF, especially for shitt, guaranteed untimely pay, if any ever ..!

Anymore, Only lure remaining to TM coaching job is it’s relative wealth of Squad Talent & Resume Building for Otherwise unqualified & inexperienced & desperate for a job coaching candidates..!
      In other words,such folks only agree to take the job With such shitt coaching preconditions, so they can become Osta Roo sare Kaleh Ma ..!😅

Comment

Anyone have any info on who’s going to be providing the new TM kits? I remember we canceled our contract with uhlsport back in January but never heard who we are getting - I’ll assume some crummy Iranian brand
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          In that case flick would never have become coach of bayern.

Hashemian is the most qualified out of any available for such a post, who could be better ghalenoi or mansourian? It’s very hard for us to fans to know what his role was under wiltits to make a judgement like he should never be given a chance with tm again.
          Yeah let’s replace him with one of these IPL coaches who have to look up drills on Youtube. The man actually has a proper coaching education, why would anyone want him out? Did any of the players have anything negative to say about him?

Comment

^ looks to be whatever leftover from before in IFF’s sandogh ..!? So a variety of prior shirts of yesteryears..!

So long we don’t resort to using chasp for number & names on the back of the leftovers we should be happy 😆

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              Yeah let’s replace him with one of these IPL coaches who have to look up drills on Youtube. The man actually has a proper coaching education, why would anyone want him out? Did any of the players have anything negative to say about him?
              agreed.

In an era when 3/4 CL finalists are GERMAN, germany's coaching system is recognized as probably the best in the world with the newest and most modern tactical advancements coming from there, getting your entire credentials from germany is very difficult and not something to be scoffed at as "just booksmarts".

I agree with some that vahid has kind of a reserved personality from the outside, but he is not the head coach anyhow. He has the kind of knowledge of the game and experience from his own TM and Bundesliga days that if used properly is invaluable and nobody in iran, besides Kia who is coaching in hamburg comes close to him in this regard. Nekounam and Daei although with no formal coaching education have some simiarities in terms of big TM and EU experience plus some positive coaching experiences but nekou is doing his own thing and Daei is not going to become TM assistant coach ever lol.

We have these players with huge experience and potential to help our football aei, Nekou, Kia, Yahya, Hashemian. We need to make the most of them bc they are by far the best we have at our disposal.

Comment

Gol Bezan Podcast: Team Melli Returns! Persepolis Closes in on AFC! PREVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKM-GbnHnS4&t=400s
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Cheghadr lebasashoon sholo velan. lol.. Come on man.. I know expensive kits doesnt really bring talent or skills to the team, but a team as good as TM deserves "better" quality kits than this... Sigh....
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Damn I never realized how tiny Ghaedi is

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Cool vid, but aren’t leg extensions supposed to be bad for your knees?

Comment

My man's technique in those exercises is poor too. He needs to fire Jason Momoa and hire Marc Wilmot's personal chef.

Comment

He has to explode on the extensions and slow down on the curls.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It seems as though Marega might not be playing vs Iran as he's still at Porto training with them and not with the Mali national team.

Also, Adama Traoré (wolves winger) rejected to Mali call up and joined Spain's national side instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                It seems as though Marega might not be playing vs Iran as he's still at Porto training with them and not with the Mali national team.

Also, Adama Traoré (wolves winger) rejected to Mali call up and joined Spain's national side instead.
                                Adama I think was more called in hope than expectation.

We could see Salzburg's super talented Koita replace him in xi. He is scoring in CL qualifiers and could be a star in a couple years. I liked him a lot since u20 WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X