This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    Not thinking 2020, more 2022 ~~>Omid (34) Shojaie (38) Ashkan (36),hajsafi (32)ansarifard (32) rezaeian (32)
    Of course I for one am not denouncing need for experience mixed with young players. We just need more fresh blood , players like Allayar..
    They’re all done except Hajsafi.
    Omid - where is he? not with al-ahli. decline can come fast at his age.
    Shojaei - time to retire.
    Ashkan - played 4 or 5 minutes in the last 6 TM matches, time to retire.
    Hajsafi - we’re gonna need him, we have no midfield.
    Ansarifard - playing poorly in QSL, extended for next season.
    Rezaeian - about to be relegated to Qatari 2nd division. doesn’t even play at RB.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
      Iran vs Uzbekistan cancelled. Will be rescheduled between January 24th to February 1st. Ordered by FIFA. Unlikely Iran will play in 2020. October and November International Breaks are still there but Iran must organise friendlies first.
      The Uzbekistan FA have sent a letter to FIFA to postpone the match from September 7th to October 7th.

http://ufa.uz/ozbekiston-eron-ortasi...ga-kochirildi/
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEHc1MUAnem/

Future is in safe hands! 😍

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          https://www.instagram.com/p/CEHc1MUAnem/

[
          Future is in safe hands! 😍
          As a Persepolis fan, that lineup is amazing but I would put Ghaedi over Torabi

Comment

This German Paper reports that Bagheri is not going to be Skocic assistant since IFF said we cant pay you and Bagheri didnt accept the lower offer.
            Their source is Khabar Varzeshi ............ anyone got news ?

https://www.express.de/sport/fussbal...-frei-37229116

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
              This German Paper reports that Bagheri is not going to be Skocic assistant since IFF said we cant pay you and Bagheri didnt accept the lower offer.
              Their source is Khabar Varzeshi ............ anyone got news ?

https://www.express.de/sport/fussbal...-frei-37229116
              Yes can confirm Bagheri will not be part of Skočić's staff.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                They’re all done except Hajsafi.
                Omid - where is he? not with al-ahli. decline can come fast at his age.
                Shojaei - time to retire.
                Ashkan - played 4 or 5 minutes in the last 6 TM matches, time to retire.
                Hajsafi - we’re gonna need him, we have no midfield.
                Ansarifard - playing poorly in QSL, extended for next season.
                Rezaeian - about to be relegated to Qatari 2nd division. doesn’t even play at RB.
                Ebrahimi just had a really good season with Eupen, he is fit and will play in Qatar the upcoming season. Omid is a very important player for TM, and if he remains fit he will be in the roster when we qualify for the world cup. Rezaeian and Ansarifard are still only 30 years of age, good chance they'll be a part of TM as well.

Shojaei and Dejagah will not be there if we qualify for the world cup.

Comment

Gol Bezan: 2019-20 Legionnaires Review Part 2

https://youtu.be/8y6gi2O-RwI
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I would like to see Dragan Skočić call up Moslem Mojadami up TM for the next fixtures we have. I wonder if Skočic will since Mojadami is already familiar with his footballing philosophy, tactics, and expectations. I cannot recall an Iranian player in the league going after 50/50s as confidently, cleanly, and accurately as he does. He is 23 years of age and plays CM - an area where reinforcement is desperately needed! I have not seem him mentioned on the Forums before and I think he could be someone Skočic calls up having played under him at Sanat Naft.

Wow, looks like Dragan Skočić agrees. 🤩 I have to ask the question now which one of you guys is Dragan Skočic?

Comment

I dont want to judge early but i like Dragan.

I guess he knows this is the biggest chance of his life, if he does well with Iran not only in Iran he becomes loved, he will make a name for himself in big teams in Asia and can earn good money in future.
                      If you look at his record, he has absolutely not coached a team which is like NT of Iran, thats the chance of his life. Maybe this is what we needed after CQ.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

How frustrating must be for someone to be in the prime of his footballing career, like Sardar, and see the football federation of his country piss away the chance of playing in the WC by not providing the best opportunity for him and his teammates.

Comment

Damet garm pesar ...!!

about time someone told these scandalous fukoz in our federation what they're all about...!!

they can ill afford to do jack shitt about it either, knowing his importance to TM..!!

Originally posted by diz View Post

Comment

This is what you call maturity and leadership! Mashallah Sardar!

Comment

The real SARDAR
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X