This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Definitely not Japan's prime. We did win 2-1 in a somewhat semicontroversial fashion if I remember correctly regarding Hashemian's first goal.
    We also lost the return leg 2-1 in Japan. Of course, if you look at the world cup group back then our group was Iran, Japan, North Korea, Bahrain. We also tied Bahrain 0-0 in Manama which was pretty embarrassing based on our teams pedigree at the time. A virtual cakewalk compared to teams like Qatar/Uzbekistan/Syria of now.
    The round before that in 2006 was the scary part.

We lost to Jordan 1-0 in Azadi ending our long standing undefeated record there. Then we were 2-1 down to Qatar in a game that even a draw would end our hopes. Somehow Hashemian bailed us out that game with a late winner. That was the game with the following clip when it was tied 2-2. Whoever our next coach is, I hope they can handle Arab teams like CQ did as opposed to reliving nightmares like this.

I'm going to add these memorial gems to show how absolutely unorganized our IFF is and what dangerous situations our players were put in back then. These are clips of North Korean fans chasing the team into their locker room over a penalty call, before the police repelled them from during Branko's 2006 campaign. CQ would never let them get away with this shiz believe me

Ah yes this match I remember now, what an epic match!

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
      2006 was Japan's prime? You must be like 14 years old.
      You could have just answered constructively, and informed him on when Japan's prime was, instead of a useless, insulting comment like this.

What was the point of this post? Even if he's 14, and didn't see Japan play earlier, is he doing something wrong for you to speak with him this way?

You must be 12 years old....in the head

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        It's still easy to read between the lines and your true intentions with this "legitimate question" - It's the way you're asking it that's the problem.

I can't wait to see what you have to say, if we can't pull another miracle for hiring a coach, and go back to having Jordan as our main rivals.

Really can't wait. We'll talk then.
        Stop spamming. It is an easy question. Are you saying you cant wait until we fail so you can comeback and attack me?! I hope it never happens. I hope we win so many games and championships not to expose the Mozambique man but rather for my country's glory. You can follow Colombian football and enjoy watching Colombia beat the best in the world to win the cup.

Comment

haha I had to look that term up: dyscalculia= severe difficulty in making arithmetical calculations, as a result of brain disorder.
          Seems like she's just thinking with emotions and no logic. It's an Iranian thing (quite limiting, unfortunately).
          In math I finished among the top 600 in the country out of over a million people. You?

Comment

haha I had to look that term up: dyscalculia= severe difficulty in making arithmetical calculations, as a result of brain disorder.
            Seems like she's just thinking with emotions and no logic. It's an Iranian thing (quite limiting, unfortunately).
            Don't discard the disorder. I don't think emotions can be so intense that they make her count 6 games as 8 games and 10 games as 15 games. That is a sign of having major trouble in counting.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Ok I’m 14, then you must be 7 years old for saying Ali Karimi should start over Ezatolahi and Ebrahimi at 2018 WC.
              you always bring that up I never said that lmao.

Comment

Maybe Taj meant Nowruz 1399
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...all_coach_job/

I hope we at least attempt to go for Sam Allardyce ahead of India, he would make a great coach. All these Asian countries like China and UAE got their coaches, while the coach Iran is rumored to get is Branko Ivankovic or Ali Daei at the rate the coach search is progressing... I swear they do not want the people to be happy, so they will appoint a 3rd rate coach or a crappy vatani one.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                    In math I finished among the top 600 in the country out of over a million people. You?
                    Stats dont measure heart
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      why not first?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        Stats dont measure heart
                        She's clearly lying. She counted 6 games as 8 and 10 games as 15 demonstrating she has severe basic mathematical challenges.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvrhESel...on_share_sheet
                          Taj's statement about TM Coach

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            Nothing amazing from his comments. Looks like no decent coach is intrested. Let’s see where this goes ...

Comment

World Cup 2022 Quliefers is closby and still nobody there.. we lost the best ever Carlos Quriouz we had to keeped him until World Cup 2022 it is our bigest mistake ever

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                World Cup 2022 Quliefers is closby and still nobody there.. we lost the best ever Carlos Quriouz we had to keeped him until World Cup 2022 it is our bigest mistake ever
                                what we desperately need is a spreadsheet comparing CQ to coaches in Iran .... one with a column for CQ and another for any coach. We lack that comparison which is slowing down our selection of a replacement coach
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X