Saturday Sep 7 { Iran Vs Indonesia }

U23:
    Friday Sep 6 { Iran Vs Uzbekistan }

TM:
    Tuesday Sep 10 { Iran Vs Hong Kong }

Comment

I will be Hong Kong for Iran game any one else hope to see you

Comment

TM arrived in Hong Kong early this evening local time. Tomorrow will be the first training session. The training pitch (see below photo) is 35 minutes from the hotel (hopefully that estimate includes Hong Kong traffic).

Go TM!

Comment

^huh
          surprised they didnt send their welcoming crew to greet our boys too..!

Comment

In the new photos of Wilmot visit with Sports minister, he presented him with a #10 shirt and he is wearing a black tracksuit ... BOTH of them say UHLSPORTS ... I guess this is goodbye to our prettiest shirts since the 1978 World Cup .... BOTH WERE ADIDAS .... Sad day for me, I don't know about y'all.

ps. TO KOOKEH NIKE ..... either way.

Comment

final score :

Cambodia 1 : 1 Hong Kong
              highlights on YouTube on MATCH SPORT TODAY channel

Iraq vs. Bahrain kick off is at 12:30 ET
              -

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                In the new photos of Wilmot visit with Sports minister, he presented him with a #10 shirt and he is wearing a black tracksuit ... BOTH of them say UHLSPORTS ... I guess this is goodbye to our prettiest shirts since the 1978 World Cup .... BOTH WERE ADIDAS .... Sad day for me, I don't know about y'all.

true..! however this last time around we really were't sponsored by Adidas and were just buying em wholesale and printing our badge and etc on it..

Comment

How a zirpush with only red 3 adidas stripes (no green of our flag) can be the prettiest of our jerseys??

Comment

So Sardar's injury is cleared? Haven't seen him in the training pictures. Wonder how the line up will look like..Hong Kong team reminds me of Qatar team...= Team international....Their defense is a mess but they got some big boys upfront..Cambodia did great today

Comment

Dont worry,Hong Kong airport court injunctions security safety
                      Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        So Sardar's injury is cleared? Haven't seen him in the training pictures. Wonder how the line up will look like..Hong Kong team reminds me of Qatar team...= Team international....Their defense is a mess but they got some big boys upfront..Cambodia did great today
                        I took a look at their mercenaries on defense and they are older than Shojaei is!

Comment

نخستین تمرین تیم ملی در هنگ کنگ برگزار شد.

Men in Black
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 09-06-2019, 05:04 AM.

Comment

please post all pictures!

Comment

Those generic adidas jersey's were our prettiest ever? If you had a clothing line you'd be broke.. I think your are just a brand parast like alot logo and brand obsessed Iranians. In terms of design our UHLsport 2015 asian cup jersey was just so great anr unique. Good riddens to the generic bad fitted Adidas jersey.
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                please post all pictures!
                                The ones posted by St. Mark are the only ones so far. Since the last training session in Tehran before departure, only a few with only a few unrecognizable figures have been posted. I am not sure what's going on. Maybe, Wilmots is being secretive. I yet to see Sardar on the training pitch.
                                Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X